warlocks nerfed ??

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic gotta be kidding lol, WOW a big nerf, now we have 2 sec to life(sp?) instead of Insta death.

whats next nerf, we get 5 sec to be alive and dots hitting for less then 100 ? with capped matter resists ??

QQ!

/Freggy

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
good ole bridge campin :>

2200 range lifetap comes in handy /hug

Attachments

• freg2.JPG
    freg2.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 485

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:
good ole bridge campin :>

2200 range lifetap comes in handy /hug

and 2200 ranged lifetap at a class with 3 chambers, spreadheal, powerless spells, uinterrupable casts. etc not OP?.. come on arumi, play your RM and ppl wont think your a ****.:worthy:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
and 2200 ranged lifetap at a class with 3 chambers, spreadheal, powerless spells, uinterrupable casts. etc not OP?.. come on arumi, play your RM and ppl wont think your a ****.:worthy:

unfortunatly the nerf doesnt effect higher RR locks as much as it does the lower RR, so like any high RR caster they gunna hit hard and kill you fast ;)

dont think any other rr9+ warlocks 50hex specced have played since the nerf so was probably a shock for you to get hit by that much. and would probably help if you get these capped matter resists a bit more capped :p

aye they were nerfed, damage wise only when they use uninteruptable primer.

over and out!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:
unfortunatly the nerf doesnt effect higher RR locks as much as it does the lower RR, so like any high RR caster they gunna hit hard and kill you fast ;)

dont think any other rr9+ warlocks 50hex specced have played since the nerf so was probably a shock for you to get hit by that much. and would probably help if you get these capped matter resists a bit more capped :p

aye they were nerfed, damage wise only when they use uninteruptable primer.

over and out!

allready tried capt matter resists allso pre patch, still insta killed me. so wont help abit lol ;) you should try it yourself, and you would surely see how easymode a WL is

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Aiteal said:
That kinda looks like 1% matter resists :(

atm i got 11% matter resists, as i tried with capped matter ,and didnt help anything , still insta death

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
allready tried capt matter resists allso pre patch, still insta killed me. so wont help abit lol ;) you should try it yourself, and you would surely see how easymode a WL is

if you own a sorc yourself, then you're in no position to whine...

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
if you own a sorc yourself, then you're in no position to whine...

why not ? i cant insta kill ppl. i cant mezz warlocks with 2200 range Lifetap. i cant do 4 nukes in a few sec, i cant do red nearsight, ye i got aoe mezz, but doesnt help against 2200 range lifetap. you see the point ?

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
why not ? i cant insta kill ppl. i cant mezz warlocks with 2200 range Lifetap. i cant do 4 nukes in a few sec, i cant do red nearsight, ye i got aoe mezz, but doesnt help against 2200 range lifetap. you see the point ?

QQ from a Sorc? Whatever next! :)

C'mon, standing out in the open trying to kill any caster-type is just poor play.

Try tactics imo. You have more tools on your class than most.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
Your mezz is 1875 + 10% range + your selfspeed so he shouldn't get a lifetap off before you mezz him. Stop being retarded and realize that it's not only warlocks that are overpowered. :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
loool someone died cos he didnt have matter resist, anyone who uses the philosophy ''i dont need matter resists i get insta killed anyway'' deserves to die to warlocks tbh

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

yeah, your point is you QQ whenever someone you cant MoC+Lifetap to death with ease comes along.
Cry me a river :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
loool someone died cos he didnt have matter resist, anyone who uses the philosophy ''i dont need matter resists i get insta killed anyway'' deserves to die to warlocks tbh

i love you too elitestoner ;)

illu

Part of the furniture
All casters and archers are a pain in the arse :> Nerf them all to hell and back and give SB's more loving! I want a pet and a an i-win button and i want to be able to fly!

Oli - Illu

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
yeah, your point is you QQ whenever someone you cant MoC+Lifetap to death with ease comes along.

not really ;):kissit:

Octo

Fledgling Freddie
I rolled a warlock Thid toon after nerf. They got hard to solo level (solo means without bufs) and extremely frontloaded dmg wise in Thid with the nerfs. -40% spell efficiency means that the UI spells are close to worthless. I got one "big strike" by releasing chamber with a cast.. and then Im rather useless compared to any other caster. Good in a keepdefence, not so good in the open.
Fun to play though.
By what Ive seen in bigboy RvR it seems like the usual LT casters are back as nr.1 on OP list.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Your mezz is 1875 + 10% range + your selfspeed so he shouldn't get a lifetap off before you mezz him.

Even though I agree with you that sorcerers are OP (when solo), this makes no sense :)

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
you play a sorc, with capped (11% matter resists????) how is that capped, what other lies have u got :eek: sorcs need 3000 range mez? get some resists, get the cl resists... i can't see how you think by having more resists to the dmg a warlock does, which is all your whining about, wont help you....they'll do at least 10% less dmg, and if u get more anywhere above that...i dont see anyone who thinks arumi is a ****...except you and thats just because you dont know how to play your class...you could have got in range by using the terrain mez / moc lifetap / ml9 pet him

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
:worthy:
Trunks said:
you play a sorc, with capped (11% matter resists????) how is that capped, what other lies have u got :eek: sorcs need 3000 range mez? get some resists, get the cl resists... i can't see how you think by having more resists to the dmg a warlock does, which is all your whining about, wont help you....they'll do at least 10% less dmg, and if u get more anywhere above that...i dont see anyone who thinks arumi is a ****...except you and thats just because you dont know how to play your class...you could have got in range by using the terrain mez / moc lifetap / ml9 pet him

ok. if you learn me how to play sorc. i learn you how to read a Thread Properly ok ? cause apparently you got NO clue about what your talking. about 11% matter as capped ? rofl. try read Thread again and see if you learned something, from reading the thread instead of jump to last post and come with useless stuff..

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:
Even though I agree with you that sorcerers are OP (when solo), this makes no sense :)

It means that you will get in range to mez and get the mez cast before he finishes the cast on the range primer which has rather long casting time. You only have to run like 200 units and cast the mez, which won't take much time at all. When you see a warlock in casting animation, it means it will take some time before the spell goes off, but it will hurt if it does, and you have PLENTY of time to react to that if you see it.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
10% resist piercing eh? I though arumi was supposed to be a ROGlock.

Anyway, the recent nerf wasn't as big as many people seemed to think for 1v1 performance, it means high DPS classes like MOCced LTers or light tanks should manage easier but no big diff for other classes.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
Anyway, the recent nerf wasn't as big as many people seemed to think for 1v1 performance, it means high DPS classes like MOCced LTers or light tanks should manage easier but no big diff for other classes.

moc sorcs > warlocks now though.. (if your not like rr8+ ofc ;) )

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
Mythic gotta be kidding lol, WOW a big nerf, now we have 2 sec to life(sp?) instead of Insta death.

whats next nerf, we get 5 sec to be alive and dots hitting for less then 100 ? with capped matter resists ??

QQ!

/Freggy

whats ure matter resists?
as on the screenshot --- (-7) ? like 10%- ? :>
and honestly it isnt too hard to kill a WL anymore, just get ze techniqs
either kite or moc :>

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
thought they had fixed warlocks...
i can't really tell the difference.. its BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom