warlocks nerfed ??

Nate

FH is my second home
Eversmallx said:
warlocks are dead, they all gone and made the new fotms..

bd, rm and sb ofc

why did u put rm in to ur fotm category? rm's are in no way fotm, op'd or easy to play like fotm chars. there probably the worst caster class in the game post 1.83

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, definately wouldn't call rm worst caster in the game. They have many spec options and many tools and are very fun to play. I have also noticed an increased amount of rm's out lately, but that may be due to their superior zerg leeching capabilities. The rm's weak point is vs meleers as opposed to many of the other casters, that get lifetap, intercept pet, stun pet, add ml 9 to those.
As a petless caster, I think it's one of the most balanced classes in the game.
Actually, I'd say enchanter is worse off than rm due to not having any spells above 1500 range. The chanter is fun to play cuz of speed, but I just feel severely limited with the range contrary to my eldritch, but eld doesn't have speed, so not so fun to solo with.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Emmet said:
aye they are, but your a vampiir, you dont understand stuff like this

Actually, I don't pay my vampiir anymore, just my bard and chantress..

Though, please tell me when is my stun 9 sec? in moc3, its 75% time, + arorund 50% resists is about 25% of 9 sec.. vs ppl with CC buff (let it be the sorc cc buff or the stuff mercs get).. its only 2 sec orsmt.

stunning a charging merc... right

and why does a warlock need stun?you see some 1 and he's dead.

I'am not saying, 9 sec stun is not strong...but i only got 9 sec stun.. for snare i need to have a companion up...
Wich is gimped because a Underhill Friend hits much harder in ml9 buffed (500-800 per hit).

And another thing:

Your a warlock.. do not ever say other people are op befor you deleted your character.. only makes you look dumb.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Leel said:
As a petless caster, I think it's one of the most balanced classes in the game.
Actually, I'd say enchanter is worse off than rm due to not having any spells above 1500 range. The chanter is fun to play cuz of speed, but I just feel severely limited with the range contrary to my eldritch, but eld doesn't have speed, so not so fun to solo with.

lol? Chanters are great to play and are needed in all hib groups tbh they can increase the groups damage output by alot espcially with an eld in group

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
I'am not saying, 9 sec stun is not strong...but i only got 9 sec stun..

Your a warlock.. do not ever say other people are op befor you deleted your character.. only makes you look dumb.

i only have snare, snare is NOTHING compared to stun

delete your chars and ill delete my warlock
fucking idiot

Gamah

Banned
Elkie said:
lol? Chanters are great to play and are needed in all hib groups tbh they can increase the groups damage output by alot espcially with an eld in group

Chanters are "needed" in hib groups? thats a first ;d

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Emmet said:
i only have snare, snare is NOTHING compared to stun

delete your chars and ill delete my warlock
fucking idiot

why would a warlock need stun?
why?
what good has it for a warlock..
just launch ur chamber and someone is dead.
got dmged? ur laiftaps in the chamber makes up for that.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Chanters are "needed" in hib groups? thats a first ;d

Not needed, no, but they do bring lots of stuff.
Ml9 pet is nice.. pbaoe to get tanks of healers.. i know much people here say pbaoe is for gimps.. i disagree pbaoe is thé way to get tanks dead fast.. 700-1000 pbaoe dmg on 3 tanks and lots of nuked within couple of seconds.. thrust me tanks are gone.

cold debuff for the eld
heat debuff for him-/herself

pip

Banned
Give warlocks, stealth+speed+aoe stun+twf+fz+radar now mythic rape us

/cry/cry/cry/cry
/blah/blah/blah

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
why would a warlock need stun?
why?
what good has it for a warlock..
just launch ur chamber and someone is dead.
got dmged? ur laiftaps in the chamber makes up for that.

you think warlocks can 1 shot anyone?
rofl
why do hib casters need stun? chanters get all the good stuff in 1 spec, eldritches too, mentalist is a bit f*cked up imo, dont get why they didnt give bainshes baseline stun while they were at it tbh

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Emmet said:
you think warlocks can 1 shot anyone?

no warlocks cant 1 shot decent ppl. but pre patch they INSTA killed allmost everything. after last patch they give us 2 sec to live . WOW:flame:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
Not needed, no, but they do bring lots of stuff.
Ml9 pet is nice.. pbaoe to get tanks of healers.. i know much people here say pbaoe is for gimps.. i disagree pbaoe is thé way to get tanks dead fast.. 700-1000 pbaoe dmg on 3 tanks and lots of nuked within couple of seconds.. thrust me tanks are gone.

Then you realise the 3 tanks are all Mercs/Zerkers and you get BL'ed to shit and can't cast untill all your support or you yourself are dead ;)
And theres no group out there that doesn't have atleast 1 BL tank in their assist train.
PBAE was fun in OF but really kinda useless in the current state of RvR, good to clear pet trains though but that's about it.

AngelHeal said:
cold debuff for the eld
heat debuff for him-/herself

That's about the only thing I could see a chanter getting a group for.
Eld/Bainshee are just 'better' to have in the group utility wise.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
no warlocks cant 1 shot decent ppl. but pre patch they INSTA killed allmost everything. after last patch they give us 2 sec to live . WOW:flame:

you mean before first nerf.. i didnt play then, probably understand that because im only 4l8 ^^
i know they were insane then, got killed on my cabby by them :<

Jesus christ Emmet, when you actually play against warlocks come back and start whining about how shit they are, with there oh so useless snare.

K?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Emmet said:
you mean before first nerf.. i didnt play then, probably understand that because im only 4l8 ^^
i know they were insane then, got killed on my cabby by them :<

you just actually said that your a noob lol xD

Everz

FH is my second home
Nate said:
why did u put rm in to ur fotm category? rm's are in no way fotm, op'd or easy to play like fotm chars. there probably the worst caster class in the game post 1.83

Just seem common atm, probably due to irvr tho.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Jesus christ Emmet, when you actually play against warlocks come back and start whining about how shit they are, with there oh so useless snare.

K?

rofl i satrted playing alb a while ago again, got killed several times by warlocks.. but i dont care about that.. i care about getting stunned and heat dbuffed and insta nuked for alot of dmg.. just insta nuked for alot isnt as bad

Emmet said:
rofl i satrted playing alb a while ago again, got killed several times by warlocks.. but i dont care about that.. i care about getting stunned and heat dbuffed and insta nuked for alot of dmg.. just insta nuked for alot isnt as bad

Insta nuke? What class has that except warlocks and bonedancers? xD

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Insta nuke? What class has that except warlocks and bonedancers? xD

i mean that you have like 400 dex and 10% castingspeed.. almost no casttime at all -.-

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Emmet said:
you wouldnt happen to know a guy called Glottis would you?

Herjulf

Banned
but thats 5 casts 5 sec, still more dmg then lock will evah do, post nerf.
besides how much lock probs u got with your merc, samaroon?

bet you get a hardon when u see locks cuz they are free rps to most things with leather+.
My main problem with my 50 hex lock, with 10 passive pierce and CS was power. Any tank or tank hybrid with decent resists and IP will take me out simply cuz i run out of power.

What i see lots of still is ppl not bothering getting resists. i rarely post nerf killed anything with a chamber + LT. often fired off 2 UI-LT´s. nowdays i have to empty both chambers. The ones i did was cloth wearers with sucky resists.

And stop lying about being insta killed by warlocks that is a myth, may have been possible PRE 1.75. But just do not happen, especially now.

Would love to turn the table and see the main whiners try a lock out, and not go back to their sorcs again.
Personally i have shelfed my lock for the time being until they fix some issues with em. Really hate killing off one soft target then being free rp´s. i got to be like RR6+ and be able to afford mcl2, raging power and have + tart/CWep + jacinas to have power to fend off anything.

With my new pet project Dark SM, i am like the energizer bunny from RR1. keeps going and going. toasted 2 scouts without moc and werent even sub 70% power. laf.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:

bet you get a hardon when u see locks cuz they are free rps to most things with leather+.
My main problem with my 50 hex lock, with 10 passive pierce and CS was power. Any tank or tank hybrid with decent resists and IP will take me out simply cuz i run out of power.

What i see lots of still is ppl not bothering getting resists. i rarely post nerf killed anything with a chamber + LT. often fired off 2 UI-LT´s. nowdays i have to empty both chambers. The ones i did was cloth wearers with sucky resists.

And stop lying about being insta killed by warlocks that is a myth, may have been possible PRE 1.75. But just do not happen, especially now.

Would love to turn the table and see the main whiners try a lock out, and not go back to their sorcs again.
Personally i have shelfed my lock for the time being until they fix some issues with em. Really hate killing off one soft target then being free rp´s. i got to be like RR6+ and be able to afford mcl2, raging power and have + tart/CWep + jacinas to have power to fend off anything.

With my new pet project Dark SM, i am like the energizer bunny from RR1. keeps going and going. toasted 2 scouts without moc and werent even sub 70% power. laf.

finally someone with a brain :>
thats exactly what rure did tbh, he tried a warlock, he couldnt play it.. went back to alb chars, guess ppl are afraid to leave their 1875 range mezz and baseline lifedrain, for hibs, baseline stun and sich util in 1 spec..

now, to kill a tank with IP.. you need chambers + like 5-6 UIs (thats my whole powerbar) they survive longer now with matter cl buff and more hp from cl's.. then if they IP, you need staff charge

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Emmet said:
finally someone with a brain :>
thats exactly what rure did tbh, he tried a warlock, he couldnt play it.. went back to alb chars, guess ppl are afraid to leave their 1875 range mezz and baseline lifedrain, for hibs, baseline stun and sich util in 1 spec..

now, to kill a tank with IP.. you need chambers + like 5-6 UIs (thats my whole powerbar) they survive longer now with matter cl buff and more hp from cl's.. then if they IP, you need staff charge

no, rure played his very own "baseline stun and sich(wtf?) util in 1 spec..." after pwning with my wl:)

even the easymode that is albion wasn't easy enough for rure's tastes apparently, /sarcasm off.

Herjulf said:

Too fucking right, everytime i see a lock is think "WTF FREE RP's!" so i charge in, Demo, Zoa, Ip if needed and whack the fuck outta him. By now im well horny with a mega boner, so i go hide in the glacier giant while i take a wank over my newly gotten rp's!

Oh how much Daoc has changed my wank meterial...

And i'd say its perfectly possible for a warlock to insta kill or very close to insta kill a caster, which is what Emmet is talking about with his 9 sec stun bollocks.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
andeh said:
no, rure played his very own "baseline stun and sich(wtf?) util in 1 spec..." after pwning with my wl:)

even the easymode that is albion wasn't easy enough for rure's tastes apparently, /sarcasm off.

no sarcasm in that imo
he told me he changed back because he couldnt handle warlock.. its in a old post here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom