Warlocks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Ill try and get Blitz out for some fair fights tomorrow if there is alot of stealth action about.
Sounds like it could be fun as the stealther popularity has increased.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Arepa said:
FFS ppl dont get it... Get whit the PROGRAM WLs are here to stay... to kick your Noob asses any day...

arepa we all luv ur berserker .....

DUEL ME AGAIN U SON OF THE ....... AND ILL PUT UR FACE TO KISS THE GRASS

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
Why no one talk about BAINSHEE?? i think this class is the most op in game. Wl is op, but when no have any chamber, cant do anything, and 40% to cast spel oO.Bainshee cast really fast, have really long range and really really hard!! when bainshee do 2 cast and dont have Di up the group will be more than 50% less hits down ...

pip

Banned
Congax said:
No it wasn't oO
I attack u, u FZ, u shoot. I get out of fz, you start strafing backwards so I can barely hit u. You're nearly dead, using IP II.
I die, you bow.
SUCH FAIR FIGHT MEIGHT?!
ok mate i sit down for ya ? pm pricklesprout and say pip said come back when you sort out your resists

pip

Banned
[WR]Mothman said:
Why no one talk about BAINSHEE?? i think this class is the most op in game. Wl is op, but when no have any chamber, cant do anything, and 40% to cast spel oO.Bainshee cast really fast, have really long range and really really hard!! when bainshee do 2 cast and dont have Di up the group will be more than 50% less hits down ...
only albs are cry babies mate us mids/hibs are men

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Bainshee's do nuke hard yes, but no way are they as stupidly overpowered like the Warlock!
Bainshee's can easily be taken down if you know what your doing and on the right class.
Even Bonedancers are more overpowered than Bainshee's :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
ok mate i sit down for ya ? pm pricklesprout and say pip said come back when you sort out your resists

Sitting down isn't necerasy, altough it's inevitable what will come if u don't use such lame 'tactics' as strafing backwards. Not using FZ and IP II in every fight would make you a tiny bit more respective aswell.
I do hope your small brain can handle the information, tho.

pip

Banned
Congax said:
Sitting down isn't necerasy, altough it's inevitable what will come if u don't use such lame 'tactics' as strafing backwards. Not using FZ and IP II in every fight would make you a tiny bit more respective aswell.
I do hope your small brain can handle the information, tho.
behave you tart i use ip because i normally expect some to jump me straight after fight just to be on safe side check jornal mate dont think you hit me for more than 80 damage

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
behave you tart i use ip because i normally expect some to jump me straight after fight just to be on safe side check jornal mate dont think you hit me for more than 80 damage

So you don't use IP to counter the 10% HP you were on from my hits of 80 dmg?
Neither did u use FZ, nor did u strafe backwards, ofcourse, it are all just frigments of imagination. If only you wouldn't be as thick to /bow after it, acting like you've just opened a can of whoopass on me.

pip

Banned
Congax said:
So you don't use IP to counter the 10% HP you were on from my hits of 80 dmg?
Neither did u use FZ, nor did u strafe backwards, ofcourse, it are all just frigments of imagination. If only you wouldn't be as thick to /bow after it, acting like you've just opened a can of whoopass on me.
lets go on land then me thinks you are alb deep down /cry /cry /cry /blah /blah /blah

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
lets go on land then me thinks you are alb deep down /cry /cry /cry /blah /blah /blah

If we fight on land, I'll get added/zerged; and if I'm an alb 'deep down', you're definately retarted 'deep down'.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Slytale said:
i miss my PA
hahaha get skill :p

Slytale said:
warlock presses 1 button

if kiled u whit a chamber say name of that wl i wanna buy hes acc :pP

and remember he first have to load the spells on the chamber

and after click the ns who miss pa and kill it

CuddleBunny!

Banned
popa said:

That's what I was saying ;/

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Arepa said:
FFS ppl dont get it... Get whit the PROGRAM WLs are here to stay... to kick your Noob asses any day...

Maybee u should should try play another realm that easymode :puke:

Pip, ur one good exampel of how ppl could imagine a person playing a warlock would actually be, and reason. If it wasn't for the forum policy and modding i'd almost dare to say that you are a complete idiot. But I won't.

popa said:

Hahaha, get a dictionary.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Pip, ur one good exampel of how ppl could imagine a person playing a warlock would actually be, and reason. If it wasn't for the forum policy and modding i'd almost dare to say that you are a complete idiot. But I won't.

Reped!

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
No it wasn't oO
I attack u, u FZ, u shoot. I get out of fz, you start strafing backwards so I can barely hit u. You're nearly dead, using IP II.
I die, you bow.
SUCH FAIR FIGHT MEIGHT?!

im not trying to defend pip here or anything, but what exactly is lame about using ure RAs/MLs? Then it must be lame to have passive RAs also? oO
Ofc its retarded if they camp their timers and wont come out unless theyre up..

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
heh at people saying shees are more op than locks. perhaps in 8v8, but even then they can be interrupted, the main qq is that anyone who meets a lock 1v1, is pretty much gonna die to a lock with a semi-non drooling monkey (hi pip) playing at the controls. if i meet a bain solo, its free rp, like fighting a wizard without bolts and using a damage type i have 50% resist to :|

Lollersausage

Banned
Elitestoner said:
heh at people saying shees are more op than locks. perhaps in 8v8, but even then they can be interrupted, the main qq is that anyone who meets a lock 1v1, is pretty much gonna die to a lock with a semi-non drooling monkey (hi pip) playing at the controls. if i meet a bain solo, its free rp, like fighting a wizard without bolts and using a damage type i have 50% resist to :|

I can usually kill one! warlock if i've got IP, Demo and banespike up! omfg nerf me give warlocks love! ._.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Lollersausage said:
I can usually kill one! warlock if i've got IP, Demo and banespike up! omfg nerf me give warlocks love! ._.

slam usually does it for me xD if not then run through and levi strafe = win

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Three to four arrows into them... when they see where i am, i Phaseshift... run to them and whilst they have just wasted all there chambers... i stick and wait for Phaseshift to wear off, in this time span, they are panicing;)
Slam them, if they purge i then FZ there arse and bobs ya uncle.

Saying that... ill only fight a WL when there is nothing else about or im bored!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
popa said:

Ok ?

Adari

Part of the furniture
Slytale said:
i miss my PA ... warlock presses 1 button to release chambers. 2235 hp gone before i could blink.

warlock gg rps. nightshade pwnt.

explain to me again what the use was of this class ?

/discuss.

do you miss me? :(

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Less using Vanish SLytale u greek mofo! Stand tall and fight strong....

(PS my hp's > yours :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom