Warlocks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
i miss my PA ... warlock presses 1 button to release chambers. 2235 hp gone before i could blink.

warlock gg rps. nightshade pwnt.

explain to me again what the use was of this class ?

/discuss.

Lollersausage

Banned
Slytale said:
i miss my PA ... warlock presses 1 button to release chambers. 2235 hp gone before i could blink.

/discuss.

to rox people w/o matter resists!

Dorimor1

Banned
Slytale said:

/discuss.

One button? A warlock couldn't do that much damage with one button tbh, never seen a chamber do that much.

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
FFS ppl dont get it... Get whit the PROGRAM WLs are here to stay... to kick your Noob asses any day...

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
daoc is just unbalance gallore.

lol ye ofc thay gimped SBs so we need a class that kan get on your noob nervs censi dont you agre..

Lollersausage

Banned
Arepa said:
FFS ppl dont get it... Get whit the PROGRAM WLs are here to stay... to kick your Noob asses any day...

bet your story would be loads different if you actually had to play against them :eek:

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Arepa said:

Aye that makes alot of sense tnx :eek6:

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Lollersausage said:
bet your story would be loads different if you actually had to play against them :eek:

Ofc he will. I bet when WL's get a big nerf all the ppl that play warlocks will cry like a baby when u stole their candy. :D

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
Lollersausage said:

i meet em i do play classic you know so i know how it is to play agenst em. But still no poin in waining on em class is here to stay. Even tho i would love to see al cata classes be gone from the game..

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Arepa said:
i meet em i do play classic you know so i know how it is to play agenst em. But still no poin in waining on em class is here to stay. Even tho i would love to see al cata classes be gone from the game..

U obviously dont play a Stealther or "solo" against them warlocks on classic to see how fun it is to "miss PA" wl just face u and 5 sec later ur dead. Or u PA CD WL purges ...5 sec later ur dead. Now please tell me how fun can that be?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Slytale said:

To give easy rps when the newb think he can get inside the chamber range with a red NS on him.

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
Minstrel said:
U obviously dont play a Stealther or "solo" against them warlocks on classic to see how fun it is to "miss PA" wl just face u and 5 sec later ur dead. Or u PA CD WL purges ...5 sec later ur dead. Now please tell me how fun can that be?

nope have not meet em as a stelther class so cant coment on that...

But WLs arnt the only OP class from the CATA expantion in my opinian...

even tho would not mind have it removed as i say..

Slytale said:

/discuss.

The use of the catacombs classes such as bainshees, warlocks and vampiiirs are to sell an overall shite expansion, its about the dollars and the greens.

Arepa said:
lol ye ofc thay gimped SBs so we need a class that kan get on your noob nervs censi dont you agre..

gimped? b4 sbs was balanced they were as OPed as warlocks are atm. U didnt have to use more then one style and u could walk out in ur epic and kill almost anyone.
Just and idiot would claim that sbs was LA was nerfed, it was fkn balanced. A class like warlocks that with 1x chamber can release 2x high dvelve DDs that do MATTER damage is retarded ( one of 3 chambers, maybe they can have even 4 chambers ? ). And if the instant rampage wasnt enough, they got uninteruptable lifetap... I mean rofl.

illu

Part of the furniture
The warlock whine is a bit old now :>

Thankfully I don't have to face them in RvR, but I would say most casters that you miss PA on - you are in big trouble.

I would hang back, watch the Warlock use its chambers on some other poor sucker, and then when he is re-loading his chambers or while he is nuking some other poor swine - jump in there and PA+CD+drop poisonspike and see what happens.

And for a warlock to pretty much instakill you - he would have had to use probably 4 buttons :> Chamber1 insta+ Primary Spell+Secondary Spell + Chamber2 insta + either same Primary Spell+Secondary.

I think most casters are killable, but as a stealther - you have to pick the right moment and hope you land that PA :>

Oli - Illu

Thyre

Fledgling Freddie
lol 2235hp on a luri:twak: sb is for sure totally gimp .. why whine on wl banshee is as much op as wl or heretic

censi

Can't get enough of FH

SB perform pretty damn good against me tbh. only way they are gimped is versus remedy shades.

the point about warlocks extends to all mages. theres no concept of a good fight with a mage... Ive said it before and ill say it again they peeps that run on these classes just want RP... thats all they are interested in, if a WL mark 2 came out tommorrow they would all be rolling that or whatever gets them easy kills...

casters outside of the group context are the bain of any concept of gameplay in daoc. and only retards are interested in getting there money out of this at the expense of playing a class thats actually fun to fight with. (this extends to all claster classes)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
censi said:
the point about warlocks extends to all mages. theres no concept of a good fight with a mage... Ive said it before and ill say it again they peeps that run on these classes just want RP...and only retards are interested in getting there money out of this at the expense of playing a class thats actually fun to fight with.
As opposed to stealthers which are 90% zergers and run-thru abusers for cheap rps?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Aloca said:
All casters is OP :)
Only reason stealth QQ about whorelocks is u can't spam run thru at em :D Not like you have to attack em...

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Only reason stealth QQ about whorelocks is u can't spam run thru at em :D Not like you have to attack em...

I never fought one tho :)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Arepa said:

wl nerf is soon, and moc on inc dex debuff u and u dont stand much of a chance.

Gamah

Banned
Thyre said:

BAINSHEE BAINSHEE
BAINSHEE BAINSHEE
BAINSHEE BAINSHEE
BAINSHEE BAINSHEE
BAINSHEE BAINSHEE
BAINSHEE BAINSHEE
BAINSHEE BAINSHEE
BAINSHEE BAINSHEE
BAINSHEE BAINSHEE

B

A

I <------------------------------------------------------------------

N

S

H

E

E

OK!!?!?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Thyre said:
lol 2235hp on a luri:twak: sb is for sure totally gimp .. why whine on wl banshee is as much op as wl or heretic

YEAH THATS WHY THERE IS a MILLION ROG HERETICS OUT THERE INSTA DESTROYING ANYTHING XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom