warlocks nerfed ??

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
thought they had fixed warlocks...
i can't really tell the difference.. its BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM dead.

you play a chanter and vampiir, you have no right to speak here

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Emmet said:

Last time i check you weren't a mod but a #$%^&* warlock.

necromania said:
:worthy:

ok. if you learn me how to play sorc. i learn you how to read a Thread Properly ok ? cause apparently you got NO clue about what your talking. about 11% matter as capped ? rofl. try read Thread again and see if you learned something, from reading the thread instead of jump to last post and come with useless stuff..

He doesn't say 11% is capped resists, he's taking the piss cause you said you had capped resists, and in the screenshot you had A LOT lower resists :p

Emmet said:

That's class coming from a wl :D

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
Last time i check you weren't a mod but a #$%^&* warlock.
atleast i dont have easymode 9 sec baseline stun

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
He doesn't say 11% is capped resists, he's taking the piss cause you said you had capped resists, and in the screenshot you had A LOT lower resists :p

That's class coming from a wl :D

i said i TRIED capped matter resists. allso Pre patch. allso said i have 11% matter resists AT THE MOMENT: :)

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
learn to read when people are joking with u too :eek: i read most of the thread and its just how you can think dying to a higher rr char who's class will never get in a group(sorry arumos:p) is something you can whine about whilst playing the main cc'r of ur realm which is the only realm who's main cc'r becomes a dmg dealer.

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
moc sorcs > warlocks now though.. (if your not like rr8+ ofc ;) )

yes if he purge the ns (or it gets cured) or send the ml9 pet and run (dont need moc for that thou)

necromania said:
i said i TRIED capped matter resists. allso Pre patch. allso said i have 11% matter resists AT THE MOMENT: :)

Well not much point whining about getting your ass handed to then with 11% matter resists either is there? :p

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Cool

I lika that mate!
:flame: should we catch up 4 dinner:kissit: ?

Everz

FH is my second home
warlocks are dead, they all gone and made the new fotms..

bd, rm and sb ofc

Corran

Part of the furniture
Leel said:
It means that you will get in range to mez and get the mez cast before he finishes the cast on the range primer which has rather long casting time. You only have to run like 200 units and cast the mez, which won't take much time at all. When you see a warlock in casting animation, it means it will take some time before the spell goes off, but it will hurt if it does, and you have PLENTY of time to react to that if you see it.

Going by this then, a bard should never lose mezz to a sorc in a straight fight because it been numerically proven that they have the ability to outmezz them with normal mezz.

Mach 5 + sprint + well timed insta amnesia + casted mezz and they will win the mezz. And as you say about the sorc vs warlock. Only a couple hundred units to run to cast mezz.

But what works in theory aint gonna work out most time in practice

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
like warlocks need it......chanter have no other crown control....

rofl.. warlocks get snare, nothing else.. not even a real crowd control imo.. and i didnt say "giff 9 sec baseline stun to warlocks or we arent OP!"
i simply said hib casters are more easy to play, quickcast stun, then just kill, no way to survive without purge and moc/interrupt all the time (like warlock)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Going by this then, a bard should never lose mezz to a sorc in a straight fight because it been numerically proven that they have the ability to outmezz them with normal mezz.

Mach 5 + sprint + well timed insta amnesia + casted mezz and they will win the mezz. And as you say about the sorc vs warlock. Only a couple hundred units to run to cast mezz.

But what works in theory aint gonna work out most time in practice

A good bard is more likely to win mez vs sorc with well timed amnesia. And an observant sorc is more likely to win mez vs warlock before he gets in range. I'd say it's easier to mez the wl first in that example than it is for bard to win mez vs sorc.

Emmet said:
rofl.. warlocks get snare, nothing else.. not even a real crowd control imo.. and i didnt say "giff 9 sec baseline stun to warlocks or we arent OP!"
i simply said hib casters are more easy to play, quickcast stun, then just kill, no way to survive without purge and moc/interrupt all the time (like warlock)

Rofl yes, hib casters are definately easier to play than a warlock... xD

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Emmet said:

seems warlocks been brought into line mostly.
banshee cone situation has been improved. still not perfect, but almost aceptable.
now LT and qcast stun need some reworking. ml9 pets in rvr need some ... reworking.

As an ice wiz, i am confident i won`t get nerfed anytime soon.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Emmet said:

I always thought warlocks got long duration unbreakable snare, which is prolly better then most other forms of CC, depending on the situation ofcourse.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I always thought warlocks got long duration unbreakable snare, which is prolly better then most other forms of CC, depending on the situation ofcourse.

snare lasts as long as root, whats best? honestly..

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl yes, hib casters are definately easier to play than a warlock... xD

aye they are, but your a vampiir, you dont understand stuff like this

Emmet said:
aye they are, but your a vampiir, you dont understand stuff like this

Actually i do understand stuff like this, it seems you don't. I don't play my vamp actively anymore, im working on my Merc and Ranger.

And afaik, your underpowered Warlock root is unbreakable so... go figure whats so useless.

Also in reply to the hib 9 sec stun... ever heard of resists and purge? =o

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Also in reply to the hib 9 sec stun... ever heard of resists and purge? =o

yes..

baseline ability vs BB and RR...

nerf baseline stun AND lifetap.

Muylaetrix said:
yes..

baseline ability vs BB and RR...

nerf baseline stun AND lifetap.

Congratufuckinglations on noticing....

Surely a warlock would have the brains to load a nearsight chamber incase of coming up against a hib caster? By the time the hib gets in range he can fire another chamber and kill it :eek:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Congratufuckinglations on noticing....

Surely a warlock would have the brains to load a nearsight chamber incase of coming up against a hib caster? By the time the hib gets in range he can fire another chamber and kill it :eek:

agh, all those options...

so...

i can root you and kill you...

cry me a river.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Wtf are you talking about?

warlocks

i thought that was the subject.

they still insta kill me,

just not as often (always) as before.

i was just adressing the subject from the pov of my char i mainly use for rvr.

Muylaetrix said:
warlocks

i thought that was the subject.

they still insta kill me,

just not as often (always) as before.

i was just adressing the subject from the pov of my char i mainly use for rvr.

Exactly, but this Emmet bloke still seem's to think they're underpowered cause he got stunned by a hib :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom