animst ninja nerf

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
aha ;) we don't have enough heretics specced the right way on vent I guess :)

Well, if it is the overpowered thing of doom then it'll get nerfed next. One thing at least this animist nerf shows is they're no longer afraid to change things...

ok... the forum is being odd and I'm posting things before other people...

nothing to do with specc nor vent in particular, has to do with how you use the abilitys given. Yanks are very very fond of sieges and are overall just better at it than what I have seen on UKcluster for example, dunno how the frenchies and germans do though :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
don't they have an immunity timer these days? or was that never added for air pets?

was intended to be used for both airpets and cabapets but guess what, the albion whinebulance charged in and was unCCable by Mythic so albion pwnd Mythic.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
and what the hell is up with the forum lol :p

kivik

Part of the furniture
heh someone messed up when upgrading it seems :)

cmr

Banned
Erm no ofc that's y it sucks? -.-

and the ability to stack damage on one target so it cant do anything but die

wonder about the whine if they gave animist turrets assist :p

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
What part of "lt caster" did you not get? And no, bomber bugs have not been adjusted. Maybe imagine that your wizard's DD had to travel about 3s towards your enemy (that's if he's standing still) to unload. Now imagine an enemy is running away from your DD....you can imagine that? Good, then you know what ani's are like =)

have got an anni on merlin m8 and thought you ment really bugs
bombers are just that bombers NOT bolts,

the PET(fire and forget same as therg) your casting has to travel to the target from what you have just said your say the bug is that you casting bombers PET and them having to travel to your target is bug?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
difference between thurg and ani pets, u can mess ani turrets, making thm uselss, thurg pets u cant!
they should nerf thurgs imo, max no. of pets or the pets die faster....or even so u can mess thm! ani pets didnt need such a big nerf, thurgs do!

mmmm ever used confuse or near sight on therg pets try it then think about your post
bainshee had two nerfs and shortly getting a third I think
banshee is not getting a nerf they trying to fix the bug that peeps like you say is not a bug there for you keep using it

oh and monster rezz has been nerf since release btw go read patchs think it was about 1.81

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
So start reading up on ways to Focus encounters, and start discovering ways of utilizing this with shroomers efficiantly!:)

how about no and they just let shrooms be in PvE. i want my PvE to be quick and painless. if i can AFK through it as well it's a plus.

Yes 30 turrents is well and enough to bring down the AF of ALMOST ANY mob in the game, but not solo ofc! They are there to bring down the AF so that tanks can hit, but you arent supposed to be able to do it entirely with shrooms. They are an aid, not a killing tool.
/Charmangle

bullshit. shrooms are there to make my PvE easy!

:)D)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
how about no and they just let shrooms be in PvE. i want my PvE to be quick and painless. if i can AFK through it as well it's a plus.

bullshit. shrooms are there to make my PvE easy!
:)D)

Hehe dont you just nag me to PL you anyway, so what do you care?:)

/Charmangle

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
1 fg = 8, +4 people at guarding positions = 12 now to the tricky part for peanut brains like yourself,
Is 12 more than a fg in daoc?

If you arrive at the answere "no" then get back to me and Ill try to explain it to you in even simpler words, if you achive the goal of a "Yes" then you might even be eligable for graduating kindergarden. Moron...

/Charmangle

Ok technically your right to pull him up on his argument here.

The truth however is that i've seen the mid dragon killed by 1fg on Mid on a classic server (that's without fop and all the power arti toys) in fact i've come close to doing it myself without anyone in the group over rr3 we just lacked one of the right classes.
It's not going to be fast, no, but it's more than doable.

There's more ways to kill stuff than just shrooming up at every opportunity. At this point most people have played more than one realm anyway so should be able to work out how to kill most stuff without shroomz anyway.
Hib don't just have the most commonly specced focus class in the chanter, they also have far and away the best support for that focus class in the mana ment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom