This.. OMG Warlocks are nerfed, unplayable now !

Petwick(Ebony Hand)

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Your WL is your highest RR character. One could argue that's a sign of overpoweredness... none of your other chars are RR6+ yet your WL is RR6L4+

:flame:

working on that theory, Nightshades are OP as my Shade is 6L9 but all my other toons are subRR4

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Petwick(Ebony Hand) said:
working on that theory, Nightshades are OP as my Shade is 6L9 but all my other toons are subRR4

Then you got the theory all wrong, you have to qq about nightshades first.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
I hope this thread doesn't turn into the "but...but...Hibs have xxxx and Albs only have yyyy!" thing, but there are clear advantages in ALL realms...and establishing which is the "best" or "worst" realm is simply qualitative and varies wildly on situation.

I mean, even the fact that Hib have the smallest hardest-to-target chars gives them an advantage (albeit a few tenths of a second) :)

But then Albs have range, etc etc.

We also have the biggest easiest to target, i know i'm one of them ;)

Anyway, in general I can sympathise with the mid's complaints about being underpowered in siege situations, but if they sorted out more fixed groups, or made hay now they have a chance with 8 member pugs while a lot of the leet gg's are off to camlann then they may just change the face of the game for the better.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Arumos said:
warlocks are still extremely powerful in small scale rvr and siege situations, the only thing that puts me off now is the crappy castspeed which imo is what makes a caster.

However, those here whining about mids being the weakest realm, maybe play another realm before u make this judgement (most who do think this have only played midgard :touch: ).

hard to argue against numbers , check roll of honour , you might not find mid the weakest realm , but you are playing in alb , so is a majority of the other daoc players.

doesnt matter what you or i say about wich is the weakest , the players has spoken , people have voted with their feet allready.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Petwick(Ebony Hand) said:

And your NS is a char which only came with the Catacombs-expansion ? Which you played for like only 30% of your total playing-time ?

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
warlock is the only stable mid counter to monster rezz - by frogging zombie.

and warlocks have been nerfed by ~40% last time - with 3 sec ui delay (over 2 sec pre) and 35% dmg nerf (for a most groupable 50/20 WL spec). fyi, LA nerf was ~25%.

/sigh

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I always get the feeling that some people will always whine about what the other realm has, regardless of what realm they are on/in. It does make some some realy tedious discussion where said people never ever shift their opinion, even when things are said which makes the outlook unrealistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom