1 if i was i would be rr11 now on warlock
2 i haven't played warlock for 3 mounths now might of log in for 15 max
3 i will prob log him in for relic raids
4 i play a hunter comon there gimp to fook unless your high rr
5 ciuci did i add on your 1v1?15 min ago

no so dont add on me

all my regards
the sex god

Was enough u chased me along with ur buddys right after i finished the fight. Was funny tho u and denarius both used that self speed to omg leech some!!!11! give give!!1 ...just sad :m00:

pip said:
so is a minstrel in 1v1
cba to talk to a retard

Minstrels are a powerfull class when used in the right situation. But take me as an exampel my minstrel is by far above the average toon, I doubt you can get mutch more out of the class at my realm rank then i've gotten yet, vs equal shades/sbs/hunters/casters etc, I really get a tough fight, sometimes i win sometimes i loose. If i win it might be b/c of me using ALL of my timed abilities and my enemy got none up. Sometimes we both use everything and i still loose or have to sos away and try him again when I healed up.

The diff between a warlock and a minstrel could be displayed like this, it takes me 3 buttons to switch from weapon to harp and start a song, while it takes u two buttons to kill some1.

Now you go figure out who is the one lacking a cromosome here. And if you find it very difficult, here is a little bit of help.

It's not me ;)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
It takes skillz to play warlock thats why I'm number1 in pry j/k

kindly

retard.jpg

Ging

Part of the furniture
pip said:
2 i haven't played warlock for 3 mounths now might of log in for 15 max

bollocks pip, u were playing your cocklock loads end of last week and this weekend. 15 min my arse.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Ging said:
bollocks pip, u were playing your cocklock loads end of last week and this weekend. 15 min my arse.

He is just too thick to realise what toon he is abusing.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Herjulf said:
U forgot timing, timing is everything. and that Warlock lifetap is already alot less powerfull then sorc lifetap and only have 40% Hp return.

after 1.82 its 40% less damage and 1 second longer casttime.

Which is still 100% more then sorcs, or any other casters who are interrupted. What do u prefer, less damage but u can do damage, or deal no damage at all ? Thought so !

Warlocks are all about chambers, without them they are the gimpiest caster ingame. i dare say, if chambers are down post 1.82 a solo shaman pwns warlocks.

Exactly how is that shaman gonna win? U say the UI lifetap is 327 dmg with 50/20 spec, damage-RA's on someone with capped matter. How is that not gonna kill the shaman ? Hell put a DoT on him for more damage overtime, just slower. Its not like a Shaman is gonna kill a WL in melee and he's perma-interrupted if the WL is any smart.

Warlock without chambers have 4 uninteruptables at the most to offer.

Wrong, u can get Raging Power, Champstaff-charge, Manapotion. Or wait, those abilities are not assumed in your hypothesis, not to mention like everyother warlock u assume perma-MOC up on sorcs (or any other caster).

The fact that bainshees can wtfpwn zergs by bugabusing on bridges, thats ofc not overpowered thats skill ofc. The ability to nuke through walls at bridges isnt fixed. all they do is reduce damage to do 25% less damage in the very edges of the cone.

Thats not good either. But saying Warlocks are good because Bainshees nuke through walls isnt exactly the brightest defense. Not to mention most people agree bainshees coning through walls is *NOT* working as intended. Also they're trying to fix these problems all the time.

ppl are to fixated on the assasain element of the WL, not really thinking about what else WL´s really can do.

Not too hard considering the majority of Warlocks are doing that exactly. Or do you think the RR6+ Warlocks on Prydwen did it not solo/leeching/adding? I can tell you all of those guys did nothing but instakill people.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i wonder how many of the window lickers that play warlocks will still play them after 1.82....

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
i wonder how many of the window lickers that play warlocks will still play them after 1.82....

I hope we have a cold snap and they all end up speaking with a lisp irl:)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
I hope we have a cold snap and they all end up speaking with a lisp irl:)

what scares me is how on earth these monkey classes got through the design stage, Mythic developers need their head examined.

I don't honestly blame the people playing them although I do feel as though they probably need some love IRL .....either that or a dummy.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
what scares me is how on earth these monkey classes got through the design stage, Mythic developers need their head examined.

I don't honestly blame the people playing them although I do feel as though they probably need some love IRL .....either that or a dummy.

shock horror, but maybe we actually enjoy playing them, oh god noes, surely not!

most stupidly overpowered class ever made, perma moc, dots that can tick for silly amounts, LT, pbaoe, spreadheal, self fop, range buff, nearsight, snare, tireless, chambers, duel cast, bolts, powerless casts, banelord (lol).

This however, funnily enough, makes them one hell of a fun class to play and people that say otherwise have never played one to their full effect. :)

PS: i do agree tho, ain't a clue how the warlock got into the game but it did, so not much people can do until the aparrant warlock nerf arrives, which tbh won't have much effect at all. as afterall we still get chambers and moc to interupt so we can gain the advantage in casting.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:
shock horror, but maybe we actually enjoy playing them, oh god noes, surely not!

most stupidly overpowered class ever made, perma moc, dots that can tick for silly amounts, LT, pbaoe, spreadheal, self fop, range buff, nearsight, snare, tireless, chambers, duel cast, bolts, powerless casts.

This however, funnily enough, makes them one hell of a fun class to play and people that say otherwise have never played one to their full effect. :)

PS: i do agree tho, ain't a clue why we needed a class like the warlock but we have, so not much people can do until the aparrant warlock nerf arrives.

rep for honesty and guts. I am keeping the dummy in your case you don't need it. ;)

edit: but a fair porportion of people who play them definitely need dummies - take this thread as an example ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
think we've had enough of people calling each other retards for the one thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom