Warlocks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Originally Posted by Matriarch|Sneakers
Pip, ur one good exampel of how ppl could imagine a person playing a warlock would actually be, and reason. If it wasn't for the forum policy and modding i'd almost dare to say that you are a complete idiot. But I won't.

double repped.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
OT check out wow europes homepage. In WoW you need an 40 man raid to kill an warlock. here 1 fg is enough. can post on link if you want to.

On topic Warlocks are powerfull yes, but not invincible.

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
Appollo said:
Less using Vanish SLytale u greek mofo! Stand tall and fight strong....

(PS my hp's > yours :p)

you DB me .. ididn't have purge up ... besides .. remedy > ur hps xD

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Arumos said:
out of interest never come accross that ability you used on me several times today oO. rr5 or class based RA?
Yups it's the menta rr5 ra Selective Blindness and damn nice it is too. Basically, you can't attack for 20s or so unless I do and it's unpurgable.

It's the sword of justice with which I smite the abusers of run through!

Matriarch|Sneakers said:
And mael, casters are 10 times as powerful as they were in OF where things actually where balanced, more or less. And if newbies can't comepte due to things beeing balanced then so be it. All NF brought was imbalance and easymode classes and abilities.
Casters doing 850 single nuke dmg while having baseline stun, qc mezz, roots, brittles, BT, more hits then ever and better RAs is lolzor from a solo point of view. And yes daoc is not ONLY a 12378912739 vs 12738917239 roleplay game for geeks. There is also a very competative aspect of the game ( aka counter-strike ) where u kit out ur toon as well as can be, and fight at reasonably fair and equal terms. As of now stealthers or melee classes and casters don't come on the same page.

Don't understand why ppl tryto fight things beeing balanced out so not only the choice of the latest fotm class will determine victory or defeat, both in large scale rvr and smaller scales of rvr.
tbh I'm suprised a mincer has problems with casters, especially one which is so Out of View horny they can't stop lag dancing even when the target is stunned for 9s.

I don't see what's so hardmode about popping and spamming run-through till target drops without getting cast off tbh. Which is why warlock whine from stealthers makes me laugh, they got what they deserve - perfectly.

Casters have some stupid toys atm, and I mean ML stuff not nukes and CC which is the whole point of them. But nm when 1.82 nerf comes all the brittlenoobs will roll assassins instead, unstealth and zerg u and u will complain even more.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
I only attack them now with all chambers down and in the back, its the only way to be sure.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
im not trying to defend pip here or anything, but what exactly is lame about using ure RAs/MLs? Then it must be lame to have passive RAs also? oO
Ofc its retarded if they camp their timers and wont come out unless theyre up..

I'm not to fuzzed about him using RA's, it's more the fact that he acts like he pwns all, while excelly he dies about 2 times in one fight. It's his attitude that makes him piss annoying, and the fact that he strafes backwards constantly :mad:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
pip said:
WOW your mummy let you out stop with freinds and have sweets and pop last time i reply to a muppet:twak:

Ohnoes, pip won't reply to me :<

Get a grip you retard :x

Puppet

Part of the furniture
It is quite fun to see Warlocks defend themselves:

'WE ARE NOT PRESSING 1-BUTTON!!! LIKE FOR MY CHAMBER I NEED TO PRESS THREE (3!!!!!) BUTTONS TO MAKE IT (OKI, IM INSIDE A KEEP THEN BUT STILL!). AND WHEN I WANT TO LIFETAP I HAVE TO PRESS TWO (2!!!) BUTTONS."

Followed up by the "other casters use less buttons so dont nerf us, we have to press more buttons then others!!11'.

pip

Banned
Puppet said:

'WE ARE NOT PRESSING 1-BUTTON!!! LIKE FOR MY CHAMBER I NEED TO PRESS THREE (3!!!!!) BUTTONS TO MAKE IT (OKI, IM INSIDE A KEEP THEN BUT STILL!). AND WHEN I WANT TO LIFETAP I HAVE TO PRESS TWO (2!!!) BUTTONS."

Followed up by the "other casters use less buttons so dont nerf us, we have to press more buttons then others!!11'.
It takes skillz to play warlock thats why I'm number1 in pry j/k

Maeloch said:
Yups it's the menta rr5 ra Selective Blindness and damn nice it is too. Basically, you can't attack for 20s or so unless I do and it's unpurgable.

It's the sword of justice with which I smite the abusers of run through!

tbh I'm suprised a mincer has problems with casters, especially one which is so Out of View horny they can't stop lag dancing even when the target is stunned for 9s.

I don't see what's so hardmode about popping and spamming run-through till target drops without getting cast off tbh. Which is why warlock whine from stealthers makes me laugh, they got what they deserve - perfectly.

Casters have some stupid toys atm, and I mean ML stuff not nukes and CC which is the whole point of them. But nm when 1.82 nerf comes all the brittlenoobs will roll assassins instead, unstealth and zerg u and u will complain even more.

Well mael, ask urself now why ppl do the run through abuse? You dont know, then ill tell you. When a caster or anyone with a spell has done 51% of the spell animation it is uninteruptable. Vs a class like, sm, sorc etc with around 1 second cast times it is utterly necessary to run through them to make them NOT cast even when ur actually hitting on them, this is due to server lag and OPed cast rates.
As a minstrel vs say a SM, it goes down like this;

Start mezz, dd+dd mezz lands pet runs to me I either pet scare it, instant mezz it or, stunn+flute mezz. During this time span a SM can either purge or save the purge for the stunn. Now ill dd+dd again and hit his BT ( i've killed all his brittles while he beeing mezzed, if he didn't purge ), then ill stunn. The caster purges stunn and starts lifetaping me. By experiance he will qc lifetap and then follow up with a ( imo bugged ) normal cast ( even tho iam still hitting on him ). This is server side lagg and the 51%+ casted thing feature. Now take into account that a lifetap or a nuke from a rm/menta/eld/whatever will do anything from 550-850 dmg of my 2200ish hits. And we havnt even started to talk about MoC, casters windowdragging, ur rr5, abil, ml9 pets etcetera.

All casters are OPed/have balance issues in DAoC, the fact that you can't even agree to this makes u look childish and one-sided.
**Disclaimer, i'm talking about the 1v1 aspect of the game, wich the whole rvr game must have been build around, if not then there is no reason for ppl to play diffrent classes since some would be "the best"**

P.S a fight vs u Mael would be that either i own u or u own me (imo not fun at all ) . As censi said many times, a fight vs a caster is never really a fight. I think this is a problem that need to be adressed and approached in a constructive manner, yet trolls like Pip with others continue to just, troll...

pip

Banned
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Well mael, ask urself now why ppl do the run through abuse? You dont know, then ill tell you. When a caster or anyone with a spell has done 51% of the spell animation it is uninteruptable. Vs a class like, sm, sorc etc with around 1 second cast times it is utterly necessary to run through them to make them NOT cast even when ur actually hitting on them, this is due to server lag and OPed cast rates.
As a minstrel vs say a SM, it goes down like this;

Start mezz, dd+dd mezz lands pet runs to me I either pet scare it, instant mezz it or, stunn+flute mezz. During this time span a SM can either purge or save the purge for the stunn. Now ill dd+dd again and hit his BT ( i've killed all his brittles while he beeing mezzed, if he didn't purge ), then ill stunn. The caster purges stunn and starts lifetaping me. By experiance he will qc lifetap and then follow up with a ( imo bugged ) normal cast ( even tho iam still hitting on him ). This is server side lagg and the 51%+ casted thing feature. Now take into account that a lifetap or a nuke from a rm/menta/eld/whatever will do anything from 550-850 dmg of my 2200ish hits. And we havnt even started to talk about MoC, casters windowdragging, ur rr5, abil, ml9 pets etcetera.

All casters are OPed/have balance issues in DAoC, the fact that you can't even agree to this makes u look childish and one-sided.
**Disclaimer, i'm talking about the 1v1 aspect of the game, wich the whole rvr game must have been build around, if not then there is no reason for ppl to play diffrent classes since some would be "the best"**

P.S a fight vs u Mael would be that either i own u or u own me (imo not fun at all ) . As censi said many times, a fight vs a caster is never really a fight. I think this is a problem that need to be adressed and approached in a constructive manner, yet trolls like Pip with others continue to just, troll...
usually i dont reply to people that just like to insult others but on this occasion i will :) troll meaning i zerg? correct me if i am wrong

Herjulf

Banned
Puppet said:

U forgot timing, timing is everything. and that Warlock lifetap is already alot less powerfull then sorc lifetap and only have 40% Hp return.

after 1.82 its 40% less damage and 1 second longer casttime.

Warlocks are all about chambers, without them they are the gimpiest caster ingame. i dare say, if chambers are down post 1.82 a solo shaman pwns warlocks.

Warlock without chambers have 4 uninteruptables at the most to offer.
ordinary casted nukes is NOT an option i have used then 2 times on my WL in rvr. Once when a BM duo pwned me over and over, i saw them hide behind a tree so i ran up on shore and opened with a dot + bolt. and dd+lifetap, then chamber + a lifetap. to get the dmg before they got to me and slammed.

4 seconds casttime, dex has NO effects. picture that.

The fact that bainshees can wtfpwn zergs by bugabusing on bridges, thats ofc not overpowered thats skill ofc. The ability to nuke through walls at bridges isnt fixed. all they do is reduce damage to do 25% less damage in the very edges of the cone.

ppl are to fixated on the assasain element of the WL, not really thinking about what else WL´s really can do.

We will see how things work out after 1.82, but my guess is that the hit on WL´s will be very hard indeed, with the low inunter. dmg output and the low hp return.
And ppl mix speccing to get lower unint dmg reduction, will have to waste a fortune in Mastery of focus.

Tests on pendragon, showed lifetap dmg of 327 solid (no variation overon capped matter resisted leatehr wearer, wl 50/20 spec this with capped template, 10% magic dmg and 10% penetration. rr4.
MoM2
WP 2
aug acuity 2

SO a total of 3 unint LT nukes as powercost increase, = 981 dmg max from WL with 3 LT´s. Sorcs can dish out that pretty standard with a low-medium crit per nuke.
so WL´s got pwnt. congrats.

Feel the pain of TANK uptunes and DET love, coming to a meat grinder near you. :) well deserved imo.

EDIT: added a link to the test, as some might ask for it. its the new WL TL´s board btw.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=6224&ForumID=299428&TabID=49201&TopicID=1999860

pip

Banned
Just another example of another mid class getting screwed

tbh don't no why i payed money to play 1 should have known it come to this
at some point mythic when you screw this class can i get refund plz? or who ever i give the money to:(

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

at some point mythic when you screw this class can i get refund plz? or who ever i give the money to:(

Plz Mythic gifv albion an overpowered class like warlock for 1 year, I wanna cry when you'll try to balance it.

illu

Part of the furniture
Tafaya Anathas said:
Plz Mythic gifv albion an overpowered class like warlock for 1 year, I wanna cry when you'll try to balance it.

I think you just missed out on the SOI+MoC Sorc era :/

Oli - Illu

Ging

Part of the furniture
illu said:
I think you just missed out on the SOI+MoC Sorc era :/

Oli - Illu

yea and u needed to be rr5 and have spent all but 10 points in moc for it to be effective.

tbh any moc3 caster will kill u unless u run through, wl's ofc can pbaoe...... .....uninterupted.

pip

Banned
Tafaya Anathas said:
more like just rape it

pip said:
usually i dont reply to people that just like to insult others but on this occasion i will :) troll meaning i zerg? correct me if i am wrong

No I'm talking about ur clueless rambling on all the warlock threads. I don't get it why you are even posting since ur opions can't be more baised.

Warlocks are OPed in 1v1 situations, period.
Warlocks can be as OPed in 8v8 situations if they are played right, just look at the rr10-11 warlocks on US, they demolish groups singlehandly. Why there isn't any warlocks like that on EU is b/c they are just like you, they suck and all the ppl who got a clue stayed with thier classes since they didn't feel they needed to have OPed and unbalanced abilits to compete. Like you feel whenever u play ur hunter for exampel, u die time after time and have no clue on how to play it, so u logg on ur warlock and pwn ppl with that. Could compare it to a 4yo who can't kill the final boss in super duper mega-man, so he decides to cheat instead.

Thats how I feel about you atm, and warlocks in general. Probably over-reacting but I can't say its all unjust, warlocks and the like are bad for this game and the grief u give us in game will come right back at u and bite u in the ass on the forums ;)

pip said:

You do know warlocks damage was nerfed by around 30%, when u made that class u knew what was gonna happend, sooner or later.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
SO a total of 3 unint LT nukes as powercost increase, = 981 dmg max from WL with 3 LT´s. Sorcs can dish out that pretty standard with a low-medium crit per nuke.
so WL´s got pwnt. congrats.

khm, show me a sorc who can nuke for that much in grp rvr with his about 580 cap dmg lifetap xD u can crit for 50% only so best is 870 on a debuffed, resistless char, not as i hit for that much ever with my lowbie sorc ^^

Oh wait ! u must have been talking about body sorcs then and spec nuke! well they can hit for that much ye. if enemy is debuffed , with big crit, and wait! ANY other spec nuker can do that. AWWWW so pity..

pip

Banned
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
No I'm talking about ur clueless rambling on all the warlock threads. I don't get it why you are even posting since ur opions can't be more baised.

Warlocks are OPed in 1v1 situations, period.
Warlocks can be as OPed in 8v8 situations if they are played right, just look at the rr10-11 warlocks on US, they demolish groups singlehandly. Why there isn't any warlocks like that on EU is b/c they are just like you, they suck and all the ppl who got a clue stayed with thier classes since they didn't feel they needed to have OPed and unbalanced abilits to compete. Like you feel whenever u play ur hunter for exampel, u die time after time and have no clue on how to play it, so u logg on ur warlock and pwn ppl with that. Could compare it to a 4yo who can't kill the final boss in super duper mega-man, so he decides to cheat instead.

Thats how I feel about you atm, and warlocks in general. Probably over-reacting but I can't say its all unjust, warlocks and the like are bad for this game and the grief u give us in game will come right back at u and bite u in the ass on the forums ;)
so is a minstrel in 1v1
cba to talk to a retard

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
VF you mind that i took 2 fights from your video so maybe Pip understands?

ofcourse i do, its all copyrighted material :(

..ok so i lied, i had many more clips of warlocks but all the footage is now deleted. :D

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
so is a minstrel in 1v1
cba to talk to a retard

Try use ur brain before u say something. Minstrels can be killed on 1 vs 1 yes even by casters/ assasis but a whoreclock? 1 vs 1?

pip

Banned
ok folks i be honest to be power crazy rp horny i'm not

1 if i was i would be rr11 now on warlock
2 i haven't played warlock for 3 mounths now might of log in for 15 max
3 i will prob log him in for relic raids
4 i play a hunter comon there gimp to fook unless your high rr
5 ciuci did i add on your 1v1?15 min ago

no so dont add on me

all my regards
the sex god

pip

Banned
Minstrel said:
Try use ur brain before u say something. Minstrels can be killed on 1 vs 1 yes even by casters/ assasis but a whoreclock? 1 vs 1?
no certain horses for courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom