IT is time for Divine Intervention to either get nerfed or Line-of-Sight check

illu

Part of the furniture
Originally Posted by Kinetix
Hey you can run with a friend, ill run with a friend also. And rofl at your "friend", strangly he never moved while you were moving.... :wanker:

Digi said:
Well i was playing the shaman had a shitty hangover all day was slow on inc and stuff the 1st time we meet you that night we was following one sroc/bot and u came from the side if i recall it right. Then one mincer and merc showed up we died 2rd time you was dead in 3 sec so there was no need for me to even unstick. (strangly he never moved while you were moving....:wanker: ) Not sure what you saying here are you calling me a wanker or brite :confused:

Technically - aren't all men w*nkers? :>

Oli - Illu

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
illu said:
I will take some screenies over the next week to show some of the PAs normal shadowblades get (even though I am specced 44CS). You'd be very surprised.
To get super high PAs - I really don't know what you would need. Perhaps 50CS, 50 weap, highest Str possible and MoP5.

In todays game - I think it would be very interesting to see what people PA for on moving targets that are level50. The enemies defences just seem to be getting harder and harder to breach, so are PA's of 1500 still possible? I think my average PA is maybe 300 or so taking into account fighting assassins and casters.

It would be good to see some input from other shadowblades about PA.

Oli - Illu

PS If you open with a 2h PA, by the time you swap and change to 2x1h for the CD - you will either have the target out of sight or you will be mezzed or stunned.

PA on Inf using Malice/Champ gives 600-1k ish standing and 400-800 moving on cloth. 200-400 on tank classes. Occasionally gets blocked by BT on casters.

I know DI can be annoying, I've lost count the amount of times I've PA'd a Eld/Ench only to find he's got a bot or mate in the bridge tower. But they only catch me out once that day.

Whats more annoying for me personally is easymode DW Melee Rangers with IP 2 or 3. If they choose high melee low bow they have effectively created an assassin and as such should loose that ability. Not like they need it.

Mrkill

Loyal Freddie
make it possible for assasins to hav an poisen that half the effect of di?
ore this poisen gimp the di somhow for short duration

cmr

Banned
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

i read the whole of the last page..... no comedy comments or bullshit...... your telling me ive got to goto bed without my comedy FH suppliment...... WHAT THE FUCK FH SORT IT OUT SON CALL THIS A BUSINESS

ok there was some funny lines but it wasnt good enough, more ffort in futureyou gypsy bastards

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
disease should affect all heals, including DI and also IP. Problem solved.

Hawkwind, try PA higher RR albcasters instead, PAs drop down to ~350-500 or so then because of the specAF. Thats with 67 CS and CW/Malice. With relics its complete easymode though and PAs goes up to ~600-900+ even on albcasters.

For a laugh, try PAing a good pala too some day ^^ Or a tic!

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Oli - Illu - Are`nt you also the SB who spent the 1st 7 RR of your toon running back and forth to your bot at Bled for resists buffs? :p I think theres a vid proving this........

pip

Banned
cmr said:
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

i read the whole of the last page..... no comedy comments or bullshit...... your telling me ive got to goto bed without my comedy FH suppliment...... WHAT THE FUCK FH SORT IT OUT SON CALL THIS A BUSINESS

ok there was some funny lines but it wasnt good enough, more ffort in futureyou gypsy bastards
Ye fh must be sinking letting you back :wanker: :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Castus said:
Oli - Illu - Are`nt you also the SB who spent the 1st 7 RR of your toon running back and forth to your bot at Bled for resists buffs? :p I think theres a vid proving this........

Did he pwn you many many times for you to hold this grudge against him, or are you just like that by nature.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Did he pwn you many many times for you to hold this grudge against him, or are you just like that by nature.
its cos his first "comment" didnt stick, and he prob just wants some attention...

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
Hawkwind, try PA higher RR albcasters instead, PAs drop down to ~350-500 or so then because of the specAF. Thats with 67 CS and CW/Malice. With relics its complete easymode though and PAs goes up to ~600-900+ even on albcasters.

i think i have been pa'd by 2h mid for 1400+ a few dozen times by now. and that is with capped melee resists, spec AF (600+ AF) etc. i guess on some of those, my self AF might have just run out seconds prior to getting pa'd.

i think biggest pa I ever received was like 1680 damage.

Shike said:

or a necro (pa !!!! for 150 damage), or a SM (pa !!! >>> intercepted)

but yeah, as a average stealher you have to be very overconfident (or have mates) to attack a heavy tank with 1.5 times your AF, abs, AF, WS

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
Not a grudge it just does`nt make sense to me that on 1 hand he/she is complaining about people using DI to gain an unfair advantage but is quite prepared to run back and forth allday from a BB to keep resists up.Agreed its prob not at the same level of advantage but still......

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
if it wears a hat and holds a stick it is not interested in competative RVR...

if it wears a hat and holds a stick and has a rog'd warder stuck to its arse, it is not interested in competative RVR and suxs balls.

Nice soundbite, but inaccurate, i loved competative rvr on my eldie.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
scale DI healpool with grp size, problem solved? :(

Fuck me, the best post in this thread. Gahn's coming in second. Mods can delete the rest of the shit. This and Gahns caster damage one is all that people need to read.

Have a rep enkor.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Shike said:
disease should affect all heals, including DI and also IP. Problem solved.

I try all sorts when bored mate. Have not played since we had the relics as internet is stuffed here in UAE. Earthquake up north somewhere ruptured some of the international links :(. Have not had any substantial play time since before Christmas. Pron, Oblivion and Messiah keeping me busy ;)

illu

Part of the furniture
Castus said:
Not a grudge it just does`nt make sense to me that on 1 hand he/she is complaining about people using DI to gain an unfair advantage but is quite prepared to run back and forth allday from a BB to keep resists up.Agreed its prob not at the same level of advantage but still......

LOL. I used to and still do, buff up all resistances that I have available to me - then I go out and fight. Most of the time I go to Albland. My resistances drop after 12mins (usually I am dead by then), rinse and repeat.
I didn't go out of my way to rebuff the resistances, but I would run back to bots if I have been sheared of buffs (or I usually suicide on something) if I was relatively close to a portal keep.

And I can see how having resist buffs is the same as having 3000 extra hits.......... yeah.

And I'm a he :>

Oli - Illu

Jox

Fledgling Freddie

Oli/Illu - (+101 in Str, MoP 5, Aug Str 4, CS 70 and 2H-champ) > DI, or?

illu

Part of the furniture
Jox said:
Oli/Illu - (+101 in Str, MoP 5, Aug Str 4, CS 70 and 2H-champ) > DI, or?

+101Str, MoP5, Str1 :/, CS64 and DragonFury might be greater than DI1, but DI2 and DI3 are a joke in fights with a small amount of people.

What they should do is give RP on the fly for the damage that you or your group do to someone.
YES - that would be at least something.
You hit someone for 1000 damage in total, you get 750RP or something. Each person is worth a different amount of RP per point of damage depending on RR CL ML.
That way all the arses that stick a DI Bot to them are at least giving nice RP even if they don't die.
For example - tonight I was attacking a Heretic? in Beno keep who had his bot grouped with him (what a surprise), and I was just toying with him initially because he was a warder - but he wanted to fight. So I fought, and his health bar just stayed the same / full for absolutely ages. Heal heal heal heal heal heal heal. Eventually I somehow killed him with 4h left, and got 800RP - I should have got 2400RP the amount of damage I did to him! :>

Oli - Illu

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
What happens most of the time is that you line up your PA and miss. OR you line up your PA on a lovely CLOTH caster and hit them full whack for 250 on the PA, 200 on the CD and 150 on the SS. I mean like what the hell is happening there? PA is meant to be the most devastating attack and 1 spell from a caster or 1 hit from Kagato hits for over 600+ in reply! It's insane.

Oli - Illu

As much as i'd love to say thats typical damage, I think the truth is that that may be more down to your resists then me. If I switched from my legendaries to my normal thrust pole I wouldn't expect to hit you so hard. Though for the sake of experimentation, next time we fight i'll try that to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom