avalon

Lethul

FH is my second home
LA in agramon was a bit of a joke aswell, instadead first run then the addage started :(

Soulja, arent you Soulbow? You should like CM since they attacked your tower quite often

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
wow, In the middle of what i could call 1 page of several positive posts Soulja actually made 3 shitless posts. Isnt this a new record for him?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
The period that we where able to play early in the evening there was zero action in agramon allready.

Anyway its no use for me to explain on FH, most ppl that hate CM just not willing to discus or talk serious.

So think what you want guys. Have fun

I'm not that bothered, and I think CM and DA we're one of the few reasons that kept the server going for the last 6 months, but lets nip this in the bud right now. Your gg, no matter what the state of agramon, never wanted to become players in the 8v8 scene. Not a problem, but dont try to subtely paint it otherwise.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
wow, In the middle of what i could call 1 page of several positive posts Soulja actually made 3 shitless posts. Isnt this a new record for him?

And Kinleptix don't really have to post to know how shit he is.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
LA in agramon was a bit of a joke aswell, instadead first run then the addage started :(

Soulja, arent you Soulbow? You should like CM since they attacked your tower quite often

Yes and point is ???? they only attacked any fucking thing when people were asleep.

Soulja

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Yes and point is ???? they only attacked any fucking thing when people were asleep.

Soulja

lethul point is ... that u aint any better... instead of what u claiming... since u flame other people... back to ur gaymobile and right into ur gayve! gayman!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Soul's playstyle whatever that was on his ranger was only affecting small area rvr; in fact if you're saying he was camping a tower that would just include the region around it.

Totally different from what's being discussed here.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
lethul point is ... that u aint any better... instead of what u claiming... since u flame other people... back to ur gaymobile and right into ur gayve! gayman!

ROFL You saying that my gamestyle was same as CM that has got to be 1 of the most idiotic posts you made.

Soulbow killed server by griefing ROFL that got to be a 1st Thanks such an accolade to be compared with CM ---------------------

NOT

Soulja

Lethul

FH is my second home
ROFL You saying that my gamestyle was same as CM that has got to be 1 of the most idiotic posts you made.

Soulbow killed server by griefing ROFL that got to be a 1st Thanks such an accolade to be compared with CM ---------------------

NOT

Soulja

im sure adding arches made a lot of people quit this server aswell.

***** whining on cocks, funny

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
im sure adding arches made a lot of people quit this server aswell.

***** whining on cocks, funny

Some 1 call Jim Henderson and tell them 1 of his Muppets are missing.

You have got to be joking rofl So now what you saying Archer classes are to blame for Dyvet servers decline ???? Are you seriously telling us that.

If Archers are to blame for people quitting as you put it WHY on earth are French/Germans servers populations are thriving then DO THEY NOT PLAY Archer classes on them or Why are US Servers populated OH Wait they don't play archer classes either is that what you are implying ?

Yea Lethul says Archers killed DAOC now.You not lent you account out to Sorin have you m8.

Soulja

Lethul

FH is my second home

You have got to be joking rofl So now what you saying Archer classes are to blame for Dyvet servers decline ???? Are you seriously telling us that.

If Archers are to blame for people quitting as you put it WHY on earth are French/Germans servers populations are thriving then DO THEY NOT PLAY Archer classes on them or Why are US Servers populated OH Wait they don't play archer classes either is that what you are implying ?

Yea Lethul says Archers killed DAOC now.You not lent you account out to Sorin have you m8.

Soulja

I didn't say archers killed dyvet, i said they most likely made some players leave (mostly assassins). The reason US/DE/FR servers haven't died is because big amounts of players don't quit cause of guilds like CM (they are everywhere not a dyvet phenomenon). They instead keep on playing.

I don't like CM at all, added on my fights way to much when playing alb and added on my solo classes 1000 times to much for my liking. They are like a leet crew turnaround (taking pleasure in adding and ruining fights).

I just think that pot shouldn't call kettle black.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Soulja

No you morron. What he means his that on other servers this types of things happen as well but you dont see idiotic bitches griefing and whining on a forum about it. Instead they move on and fight back.
Just try to guess wich one you are :D

OP classes/ adds / different playstyles always interfered on population. Saying that CM was the cause for ppl leaving server is the same that saying that warlocks/archer classes and other OP classes at some time killed the server.

Just get some balls and grow up instead of sucking the tities all the time whining.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I didn't say archers killed dyvet, i said they most likely made some players leave (mostly assassins). The reason US/DE/FR servers haven't died is because big amounts of players don't quit cause of guilds like CM (they are everywhere not a dyvet phenomenon). They instead keep on playing.

I don't like CM at all, added on my fights way to much when playing alb and added on my solo classes 1000 times to much for my liking. They are like a leet crew turnaround (taking pleasure in adding and ruining fights).

I just think that pot shouldn't call kettle black.

I hated the Aim&Tip&friends gang, but I'd never quit because of them. Adding archers, even adding fgs etc are something one gets used to after a while and accepts that as part of the game.

Tossers playing in the middle of the night and ruining the grand scale rvr forcing players to give up few good hours every evening to undo what's been done... that's another issue.

And I'll point it out again. CM did ruin the server last november. Anyone with doubts, just do some research here and see the threads of that era. blow coming here and claiming that after march 2007 they stoped jerking off that late comes as a joke really since by that time the server has taken its course which led to the state things are today.

Most of you are just noticing and seeing things that were evident one year ago. Domage...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
No you morron. What he means his that on other servers this types of things happen as well but you dont see idiotic bitches griefing and whining on a forum about it. Instead they move on and fight back.
Just try to guess wich one you are :D

OP classes/ adds / different playstyles always interfered on population. Saying that CM was the cause for ppl leaving server is the same that saying that warlocks/archer classes and other OP classes at some time killed the server.

Just get some balls and grow up instead of sucking the tities all the time whining.

Dead wrong. Check the post above.

edit: in the previous page even

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Archer classes and adders etc made alot of people dislike playing against them, and I'm sure even some people stopped playing because of all the adding in their "1v1"'s. But atleast it was possible to try and avoid them, and you could still play the game if you wanted, which we have loads of loads examples of people who did, and got on fine with their fights moving around the stealther zerg rather than into it.

When you break ports and take alot of keeps and relics, you keep people from playing. I know I for sure didn't go into RvR to solo or anything when enemies had beno and bold etc, simply because i cba taking the boat all that long way. And if I had to constantly retake all the keeps in the frontier to be able to get anywhere or keep the relics, then I'd probably quit the game. Because I really cba spending my time in this game to give other people fun. I want to have fun myself. My fun in this game consists of RvR. If I can't RvR, I'm not having fun. And then, why play.

Ofc though, a load of different things made people quit playing. But some things contributed more than others.

And if Soulja was an adding ranger, he might have annoyed people and sometimes even pissed some people off. Maybe he contributed in some way to making people dislike this game. But I'm sure most of us have tbh... Then again, some contributed more than others, and I don't know who Soulja is, so I'm not to say :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Dead wrong. Check the post above.

edit: in the previous page even

Mate.. have you been to avalon/lyonesse cluster? Cause franqly loosing port and taking keeps after 00:00 is the daily bread and you see the population over 1500 primetime. Even relics are taken like once a week and you dont see any type of this attitude.
So what does make the Prydwen/excal cluster any different you ask? Well for once i would say the whiners and quiters, in second a forum full of the previous things ive said. Prydwen crash...? Hell i got 300p from goa, happy day it was!
CM destroyed english cluster? right...its easyer to blame on others instead of facing the truth tbh.

I would deffenatly accept that NF really didnt help on population altho it had some positive things, some ppl just couldnt addapt to this new type of RvR and moved on.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Mate.. have you been to avalon/lyonesse cluster? Cause franqly loosing port and taking keeps after 00:00 is the daily bread and you see the population over 1500 primetime. Even relics are taken like once a week and you dont see any type of this attitude.

Which is fine, since as you say there are people that are up for it. I'm all in favour of having keep/relic takes at whichever hour as long as the playing poppulation supports that playstyle.

So what does make the Prydwen/excal cluster any different you ask?

At the time that was happening you didn't have the poppulation willing to undo CM's overnight doings.

Prydwen crash...? Hell i got 300p from goa, happy day it was!

Good for you. I was always playing exca :) Pryd crash for me was just something that showed that goa can fuck things up, but it never affected me in any sense.

CM destroyed english cluster? right...its easyer to blame on others instead of facing the truth tbh.

Yes they did. The kept on with their snotish selfish playstyle that led to what happened. I'm not blaming others, I'm just stating the simple facts.

What would be the truth for you btw? Let me have your version of the story, but please back it up with facts and dates.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Yes they did. The kept on with their snotish selfish playstyle that led to what happened. I'm not blaming others, I'm just stating the simple facts.

What would be the truth for you btw? Let me have your version of the story, but please back it up with facts and dates.

Well im glad you agree with the other previous points, saves me some time.

For once and for all, ppl need to understand we in CM play for fun. Thinking of ruining others ppl play dosent even come to mind and you would know that if you were in TS. There is no such thing as for "hey lets trash theyr realm" at least with a serious intention. Like blow previously explained we did take 1 or 2 keeps cause it was the only way to pull out mids or hibs that didnt want to go out.
You and others keep forgeting that CM isnt all of albion. Most of the times you lost relics we didnt even take the 3rd or 4th keep. The proof is that even after CM left server albs still did take 2/3 keeps late at night.
It is obvious that when ppl get bored they will try anything to pull the remaining enymies to them even if there is only 4-6 out.

For some ppl playing another time is just not possible due to RL. In my case like i explained several times i work from 8:30 to 17:00 and have Uni from 18:00 to 23/24gmt so i can only play after that time.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not saying that CM wanted to get things to the point they are now. I'm saying that they never actually occupied a braincell to see what their actions will lead to.

Check out a couple of last year threads, might refresh some of the memories.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions38/210895-congratulations-alb-ac-crew.html

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions38/210786-gratz-relic-albs.html

It's like poluting the atmosphere 24/7 and then claiming that global climate is something you never thought about (stretched example but it makes a point)

After that point everything started going to shit. Check it out as well here:

Stats for Dark Age of Camelot servers
Stats for Dark Age of Camelot servers

Can you see the dip in the yearly graph?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
For once and for all, ppl need to understand we in CM play for fun. Thinking of ruining others ppl play dosent even come to mind and you would know that if you were in TS. There is no such thing as for "hey lets trash theyr realm" at least with a serious intention.

Noone is keeping you from having fun. And I believe that (generally) CM's intentions weren't to ruin the game for others. However, you can't look away from the fact that they did ruin the game for others, whether they intended to do so or not, by doing what they did. I would call that selfish, because they refused to listen to what those people said. And no matter what you say, I can get you a hell of alot of witnesses telling you that CM, directly, ruined their fun in the game by playing the way they did. And that's not something any arguement you have can change, because this is the opinion of people from those realms.

You and others keep forgeting that CM isnt all of albion. Most of the times you lost relics we didnt even take the 3rd or 4th keep. The proof is that even after CM left server albs still did take 2/3 keeps late at night.
The late night takes had alot of participants, but the core of these were generally CM members. If you joined a BG or a CG, you would find that CM members were often driving and leading the whole thing. So fact remains, they were a big part of the late night takes, that people started disliking them for so much.
As for your "proof"... Give me some SS's! The only SS's I have seen from after CM left, was all relics being in their own realm, and IRvR being in hib. That's proof against your statement.

Either way, I hope you understand, that alot of people severely dislike CM. And alot of people (you're actually speaking to a lot of them on this forum every day) left the server directly as a concequence of what they did. You can not argue anything different, because it's their opinions, and you can not alter those. They say they left because they were upset by what CM did, who are you to say they weren't? I believe they know better than you what they did and did not...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I do have to say, although the people I'm defending don't like me anymore anyway for whatever reason, CM weren't the ones as a whole doing the late night raids towards the end. Okay a couple of members were present and just after our TT incident they went out of their way to take a relic at stupid o'clock, but they generally weren't the ones who went taking the relics in the early morning.

The few months leading upto the TT incident, they'd all but stopped, it was just a collection of people from different guilds who did it regularly and because a couple of their members were there and they had done it before, they were blamed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that those who did it in the morning are right, far from it, I'm just saying that 'CM' seems to have become an abbreviation for ...'Collective members' maybe instead of custodia...they just got blamed for it more and more, even when they stopped playing.

It's the people who carried on, even when the server was in dire straits that are partly to blame for the servers downfall along with GOAs alarmclock fanboy, requiel who acted on his own behalf doing something which is NOT GOAs policy. The problem was that when he'd inforced the ban for it, GOA had to as a whole stick up for him else risk loosing face...which they lost even more rapidly anyway. I say this not as a mud slinging thing, but purely because it was proven recently when Roaken was shown to say it was perfectly within the bounds of the SOTG/COC or whatever to set a relic keep to level 1.

Specifics of what happened aside, it was his action which left me and others feeling policed in ways which they shouldn't be in a role playing game. That's why we left the english server specifically in the knowledge that others had gotten away with similar actions on other servers and faced no punishment. It was unfair that he'd taken actions against us when we'd acted against the realm he was playing in. I'd still put money on it that if his guild or a guild within his own alliance had of done it, nothing would have been said.

I'd still quite frankly, never play a GOA server/game ever again on principle of how mind numbingly bad a hosting company they became over the english servers. Not just from this incident but from their history as a whole.

Slow language translations.
Basic XML problems which take months to fix.
Supporting GMs that make up rules.
Prydwen crash leaving people without items for months.
Stealing money from closed accounts.
The list just goes on and on.....

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I asked Blow over a year ago Why CM did what they did and how I so it affecting the server and that if they playtime was offpeak to when regular players were playing why not move to a server that be active for they guild.

In reply to that they were saying they actions brought life to the server and people would play more in taking back they keeps/towers/relics when they took it in off peak times I still to this day say they 100% wrong and only reason they couldn't play another server was they were that shit and could not compete.I Admit we all spent long time building up the characters we had on this cluster and end game is to RvR but in CM case they RvR was not against Player v Player but Player v Enviroment.

The server could not manage CM playstyle as people every morning would log in take a look see 1/2 they realm a different colour and think FFS why did I bother till in end people couldn't be assed and simple reason was Dyvets population could not handle the constant AC of everything unlike Kinpetix answer OH but it happens on Avalon all time YES it may do but Avalon has more of a playerbase than Dyvet infact 3 - 4 times more.When it same players day in day out retaking what was done through night people just got pissed off and looked elsewhere to get they daoc fix.

CM contributed to Dyvets downfall and so did the GM at the time Requiel.

Players didnt leave DAOC they just left Dyvet as doing and seeing same shit day in day out was in end utterly boring no matter how much fun CM had on they vent.

Soulja

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
So what does make the Prydwen/excal cluster any different you ask? Well for once i would say the whiners and quiters, in second a forum full of the previous things ive said. Prydwen crash...? Hell i got 300p from goa, happy day it was!

I would deffenatly accept that NF really didnt help on population altho it had some positive things, some ppl just couldnt addapt to this new type of RvR and moved on.

<Sigh> Weve been through this. High populations are much much less sensitive to AC raiding. It's a bit daft to draw parallels between limors and dyvet. Limors is still in a place which duvet, and precluster server never reached even in their hayday.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I asked Blow over a year ago Why CM did what they did and how I so it affecting the server and that if they playtime was offpeak to when regular players were playing why not move to a server that be active for they guild.

In reply to that they were saying they actions brought life to the server and people would play more in taking back they keeps/towers/relics when they took it in off peak times I still to this day say they 100% wrong and only reason they couldn't play another server was they were that shit and could not compete.I Admit we all spent long time building up the characters we had on this cluster and end game is to RvR but in CM case they RvR was not against Player v Player but Player v Enviroment.

The server could not manage CM playstyle as people every morning would log in take a look see 1/2 they realm a different colour and think FFS why did I bother till in end people couldn't be assed and simple reason was Dyvets population could not handle the constant AC of everything unlike Kinpetix answer OH but it happens on Avalon all time YES it may do but Avalon has more of a playerbase than Dyvet infact 3 - 4 times more.When it same players day in day out retaking what was done through night people just got pissed off and looked elsewhere to get they daoc fix.

CM contributed to Dyvets downfall and so did the GM at the time Requiel.

Players didnt leave DAOC they just left Dyvet as doing and seeing same shit day in day out was in end utterly boring no matter how much fun CM had on they vent.

Soulja

Yes, it boils down to, CM are a bit shit at full group rvr, but like to piss around late at night generally having it all their own way. They are 'comfort' players. This is evident from their approach to rerolling on limors. Would of been nowt wrong with that, just low dyvet pop was overly sensitive to their playstyle.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I

.... say they 100% wrong and only reason they couldn't play another server was they were that shit and could not compete.....

Soulja

Another useless and clueless comment i might say. After being told here why CM ppl play at that time you still make a donkey out of yourself.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Another useless and clueless comment i might say. After being told here why CM ppl play at that time you still make a donkey out of yourself.

Well I made my comments and it seems people agreed with my comments UNLIKE You and you comments where it seems everyone disagrees with you.

BTW instead of trying to flame me try answering Gears Post that he put to you about facts,he posted his BUT it seems you can't back up you statements so less of the Clueless posting Klipentix and try to respond to posters who want YOU Answers.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom