WTB Some Avalon Hibbies

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
pjuppe said:
best thing with avalon is that i get to play hib :) worst thing is that nagl stole the coolest class :(
you stole my title :(

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
So is there any group that needs 2 people for 8 vs 8 out there? (on hib) Wouldnt mind getting up whatever. :)

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
So if someone rolled Alb/Ava would there be any guild to join or is it all 8man set group?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Aqe said:
So if someone rolled Alb/Ava would there be any guild to join or is it all 8man set group?

I'm in Sanguis Draconis ^^ Not really a pro-guild, but they're all really nice people and very helpful and stuff. They're a German guild though, so you might wanna ask some English people =)

Also I know other people from the students network, which is reaaally handy (I laughed when I heared that the highest RR infil was a student and posted on the student network boards =)) )

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Prydwen/Excalibur
weekly.png

weekly.png

Avalon
weekly.png

Cluster is dead long live Avalon.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Aqe said:
House of smek is rolling alb and Nero incubus aswell i think.. dont know abuot invites yet tho..

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Guess its time to reroll avalon/or quit, cause this cluster is behond shite atm (not only action, but playstyle aswell). I mean go i go agramon with nfd2 group, 2 mid guilds every 30min. Then log switch to vamp. Go beno for a look. 2fg random albs (hi Kagato!) standing on top of the beno bridge tower camping it ^^. Not moving, just standing there. W8 3s, get shot by 2 scouts, move, their are not following ofc.
Then not to mention, the water abuse and/or hunters. For me personally i like a good fight. But to see rr11 sb's water abuse (hi Cylian!) or in their words using game mechanics (cause apperantly its not bug abusing), is just utter shite. Seen it done by lots of other people aswell. Or face a hunter which all he/she does is roam near the water to get that extra bit of kiting, and go; pop pet, hit, run, run, shoot, shoot, run, run, end pot, shoot, shoot, etc.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
All i'm try'ing to say is, either all of you wakeup and see whats happening, or keep on camping your bridge tower and kill every solo'r/small group that comes there, untill there's nothing left to kill anymore. We're not that fking far from the last point tbfh.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
2fg random albs (hi Kagato!) standing on top of the beno bridge tower camping it ^^. Not moving, just standing there. W8 3s, get shot by 2 scouts, move, their are not following ofc.

There was 5 in my group, and 3 of those were clerics.

As for camping, why should we move when the full groups keep coming to us? Soon as we budge the mids just run away screaming to the nearest pond, im starting to think they can't actually breath air.

Oh look, 5 albs on a bridge, run for water, I can't breeeeeeath !!! :eek7:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Kagato said:
There was 5 in my group, and 3 of those were clerics.

As for camping, why should we move when the full groups keep coming to us? Soon as we budge the mids just run away screaming to the nearest pond, im starting to think they can't actually breath air.

Oh look, 5 albs on a bridge, run for water, I can't breeeeeeath !!! :eek7:

you where on 11k in 4 hours when i checked. Now i dunno what you did in those 4 ours, but i recon most of it whas spending time on that bridge. After i got shot by those 2 scouts i took cover somewhere far awah in the water and afk'd for 30min. Returned to the bridge and sure enough, nothing changed everyone stood there exactly the same. Sat down and got zerged by you + the 2fg of the other albs. Got a /rude and /laugh and a /ponder to go with that.
Mebbe its time you made a fg (who cares if it got 3 clerics in it or a scout) and took some innitiative? Anyways you'll go on and defend yourself on this point, failing to see whats happening.
Good luck on defending that bridge Kagato.

Daigh

Fledgling Freddie
8 man guilds moving there ain't gonna mean shit in other player's view, cos they would invite and wouldn't group with u. And don't think there is a big english speaking guilds that wants to inv people that they don't know. So going there is a pain.

Sure it works for the peeps that want to solo in an RvR game, but grouping is the thing for me. If its hard time getting PUGs in exc/pry then in Avalon I think it will be nightmare to those that don't know the language, including me.

If there is big guilds looking more people, correct me and give guild names...

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
should roll hib on avalon tbh, least grps there.

Thats true right now....we currently have 6 full groups in our avalon hib alliance....Nocturne, Get A Life (PE), Arctic Circle, Slow Crew, Da Police (They joined Coo Coo), and Coo Coo themselves.

So the hibbie groups is about to get more numerous!

(Hope i got that right alliance mates!)

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Daigh said:
8 man guilds moving there ain't gonna mean shit in other player's view, cos they would invite and wouldn't group with u. And don't think there is a big english speaking guilds that wants to inv people that they don't know. So going there is a pain.

Sure it works for the peeps that want to solo in an RvR game, but grouping is the thing for me. If its hard time getting PUGs in exc/pry then in Avalon I think it will be nightmare to those that don't know the language, including me.

If there is big guilds looking more people, correct me and give guild names...

there's quite a difference actually, we run pugs and crap during afternoon/early evening a lot which we NEVER did on cluster. we have a pug almost every day on avalon while i cant remember the last time i ran a pug on cluster, perhaps a year ago during the summer when i started to play again ;/

obviously 20-23 cet is dedicated setgrp time though

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:
Thats true right now....we currently have 6 full groups in our avalon hib alliance....Nocturne, Get A Life (PE), Arctic Circle, Slow Crew, Da Police (They joined Coo Coo), and Coo Coo themselves.

So the hibbie groups is about to get more numerous!

(Hope i got that right alliance mates!)

in effective rvr grps thats noc/get a life grp (1), AC (2), Slow Crew (3) and coo coo/da police (4). and now i just got a gut feeling slow crew will live up to their name and AC wont be fast with pve either.. these are just my feelings though so i dont know for sure :p

new grps on avalon on alb side atleast that i know of are us, aluka & the new amaya group who are already running and <pug> has had some grps out and should be in the 8vs8 zone soon enough i think. also panic will be ready soon i think. so there's more new grps on alb than on hib AND theres like 1 original grp from hib that plays often compared to the several grps of albion -.- just read the german boards, hib is the hardmode cant compete! ;P

thats from 8vs8 perspective

during afternoons albs have the most people out followed closely by midgard, well i dont know, its quite even and the numbers vary a lot but the fact is, both of them have loads of people out while hibs are almost non-excistant, maybe 1 grp if lucky :/

prove them wrong instead of playing easymode alb like us noobs! :D

in hindsight we would have rolled hib instead of alb if we had known better, we got the impression it was completely the other way around when we rolled ;/

cant make a post without saying how much better avalon is than cluster though so:

Avalon > Cluster.

:D

glhf & cya on avalon

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
in effective rvr grps thats noc/get a life grp (1), AC (2), Slow Crew (3) and coo coo/da police (4). and now i just got a gut feeling slow crew will live up to their name and AC wont be fast with pve either.. these are just my feelings though so i dont know for sure :p

LOL well yes we named ourselves Slow Crew when it became apparant we're bloody slow at PVE...that being said we're all 50, ML'd to atleast 7 (most of us 9) we've finished arties and buying SC gear right now and trying to get the last few drops for templates....

We're planning on running for the first time on the last Wednesday of this month so watch out (look for the fetching Violet / White and Black group)

And just to correct you....theres 2 FG's in Coo Coo that will run seperately im sure about that....You're right about Nocturne / Get a Life at the moment but that might change.

As for the numbers during the day, really are very few hibbies out compared to the hordes of mids / albs....be handy if hibs could join the iRVR mids and albs have going on....theres huge numbers of hibs doing PVE because they cba to boat over to alb!

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Calmin said:
LOL well yes we named ourselves Slow Crew when it became apparant we're bloody slow at PVE...that being said we're all 50, ML'd to atleast 7 (most of us 9) we've finished arties and buying SC gear right now and trying to get the last few drops for templates....

We're planning on running for the first time on the last Wednesday of this month so watch out (look for the fetching Violet / White and Black group)

Just remake temp without the bloody DS jewelry and we can run tomorrow me thinks..! I even dream of DS mobs now..

<3 ya Ben!

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Brohanith said:
Just remake temp without the bloody DS jewelry and we can run tomorrow me thinks..! I even dream of DS mobs now..

<3 ya Ben!

I tried but its too hard! <3

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
ah well.. least its better than Ybia's template.. Bring on more farmage :fluffle:

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt know Da Police was with Coo Coo, name some people from that guild?

Swear thats the zerging guild?

Stopchance etc?

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudz said:

Stopchance etc?

Dunno about that Cloudz but im pretty sure its Da Police that joined Coo COo recently, think the plan is to have a Coo Coo GG1 + GG2 type thing going on.

Better off asking them tbh mate as usual I know little on the subject

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Afaik Coo Coo GG2 is Da Police yes. I've seen Stopchance, Slirre, Preatoria etc around neways.

No clue about the adding part tho. They've always seemed a fair bunch of lads to me.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Brohanith said:
Afaik Coo Coo GG2 is Da Police yes. I've seen Stopchance, Slirre, Preatoria etc around neways.

No clue about the adding part tho. They've always seemed a fair bunch of lads to me.

correct. And coo coo is actually 2 groups(group1 is mostly black/green cloak. need to sort colors for the g2). We will run groups seperatly, but we want to be sure that we dont end up with nights where there is noone to replace missing people.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudz said:

Stopchance etc?

coo coo dont zerg. we farm zergs tho

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Eleasias said:

We(AC) may not be the worlds best in RvR but we rock in PvE. When we rolled excal we had fully toaed/MLed chars up and running in 2 - 3 weeks. We had access to FoP and level 50 anis on Excal though and we rolled 7 animists as a side project there also for the farming which we dont have on Avalon. Ever seen 7 animists v cetus 1.10. He dies in like 5 seconds. Anyway, im rambling....we started last Thursday evening and most in the guild are approaching level 40 now so i dont think it will be an age as everyone is really enthustiastic about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom