why did people go too avalon?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh...

I bet limors is a funny server since most of the dyvet players that moved there doesnt post on german forums to qq about the air their breathing right? :p and yes i have played there on fg rvr on friend acc's and its just a bigger population, and far more zergy & adding environment than dyvet ever was. but you know what? you cant tell em how to play. you surly cant tell us that its a better server when there are no diffrent rules on any european goa server to allow/deny things to happen.
people make rvr what it is.
and people that cant stand other players cause of diffrent playstyle will never be fit in any server.

Sigh what can one say, the thread started asked why people moved. When the people who did move answere you tell them that what they are claiming to be the reason is a lie. Why do you even bother with reading the post if you have decided not to believe anything that people answere?

To all others who still wonder why atleast I switched to german servers:
A hardcore minority of people purposly went out of their way to ruin things for the rest of us by doing anything they could to counter what we felt was fun. (Adding in fg areas, zerging in fg areas, night Relic/keep raiding)

Also

GoAs english team with Requiel at the helm choose to support this devostating playstyle when it came to a clash between the different views. (the banning of TT/BF members) and they did so by using the vague rule called "Spirit of the Game", which could just as easiliy have been used against either side of the dispute. To me this showed lack in judgment and bias from the side of GoA.

The German team has yet to fail at such a level. On the contrary I feel that on the german servers there are alot more help, and customer friendly treatment from GoA.

So:
1. Peoples attitudes (to speak clearly: A few of the zergers ruined Dyvet for me)
2. GoAs attitude.

Take it or leave it but thats why I left, and nothing I have seen of late has made me even think twice about comming back. People like you still just dont get it and thats what is keeping us the German servers, dispite the fact that the language is not optimal, and we have alot more chars on dyvet we would like to play.

/Charmangle

ps. And apparently we fit fine on the German servers since both us and the germans are having fun over there, the numbers kinda prove that...ds

Appollo

Part of the furniture
I like Avalon, i like the nightlife, i like to boogy.

islef

Loyal Freddie
Left for many reasons really, had no grp to run with on dyvet and got offered one on limors, wasnt alot of action on dyvet.. was on limors. Oh and to all those that keep talking about the rerollers being the reason why dyvet died/is dieing, i will phrase it as those people so often do: I pay my own subs so i can play how i like and where i like. I dont feel i owe any explenations to anyone for playing the game as i like it.

So baba und viel glück mit die kack server (even started to pick up on my school german, lots of upsides).

Mit viel grüss isle.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Left for many reasons really, had no grp to run with on dyvet and got offered one on limors, wasnt alot of action on dyvet.. was on limors. Oh and to all those that keep talking about the rerollers being the reason why dyvet died/is dieing, i will phrase it as those people so often do: I pay my own subs so i can play how i like and where i like. I dont feel i owe any explenations to anyone for playing the game as i like it.

So baba und viel glück mit die kack server (even started to pick up on my school german, lots of upsides).

Mit viel grüss isle.

Isle u old fart, it seems ur getting ze german disease:fluffle:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie

Mit viel grüss isle.

ahh aber will du mit mich bumseln??:p
German in highschool..loooong time ago:p

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
yes it say it all.
if people had stayed on excl/pryd we would not have so low pop on the severs. if people had stayed we would have many too fight.
i was in on avalon for sometime ago and found 1 english alliance.. with like 80 members and that was only on hib and i know there was more in the alliance than 80 people.
if all from alb/hib/mid went back too excl/pryd we will have an hige pop once more so this is an call for help please come back too excl/pryd and play there.

and we can have great fun in RvR.

this is just a stupid thread tbh... you cant figure out why ppl started on Limors/US servers?^^

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
even avalon died after a while, not sure how it is now though, it got pretty boring with majority of german groups quitting due to uk ones gaining realmranks..

Ging

Part of the furniture
even avalon died after a while, not sure how it is now though, it got pretty boring with majority of german groups quitting due to uk ones gaining realmranks..

TT killed Avalon??? Sollers you naughty boi!

cant think of anyone else who made any sort of impression over there :ninja:

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie

plz post this in the german forums. i am interested in their opinion.

i am sure horner could post smt like dyvet died after a while due to a french skilled player who gained many realmranks

very funny stuff or very sad if u actually beleive this
:drink:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
plz post this in the german forums. i am interested in their opinion.

i am sure horner could post smt like dyvet died after a while due to a french skilled player who gained many realmranks

very funny stuff or very sad if u actually beleive this
:drink:

it's atleast partly true, majority of germans on limors don't like 'our' playstyle. there are groups who have quit because of this, but most likely not all of them.

on temair playstyles are fairly similar, where tanks are actually interruptbots and casters know how to get free and be main dps. could go as far as saying the skill level is a lot higher.

now many of the dyvet groups moved to temair there are quite a few german groups playing limors again. i doubt its all related, but funny nontheless ;)

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
our playstyle or any mid grp w 5-6 relics?
be serious, most german dont even bother settin foot on mid land to take towers or keeps cause there is the huge mid zerg
or the ac mid grp will take all relics bak in 3-4h. and this has happened when mids lost 6 relics in 1 evenin and got tehn all bak at 4 am
i think those fg just sit and w8 till mids dont have that kind of advatage

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
our playstyle or any mid grp w 5-6 relics?
be serious, most german dont even bother settin foot on mid land to take towers or keeps cause there is the huge mid zerg
or the ac mid grp will take all relics bak in 3-4h. and this has happened when mids lost 6 relics in 1 evenin and got tehn all bak at 4 am
i think those fg just sit and w8 till mids dont have that kind of advatage

too bad they removed the old rolleyes smilie, it would fit perfect here. you have no clue :(

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

Never said anything about who killed it, and its certanly not dead, I might have excagerated, although the activity did drop by alot, comparing some months.

Appollo

Part of the furniture

Germans wont let us claim keeps, maybe someone warned them ?!?!?

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Never said anything about who killed it, and its certanly not dead, I might have excagerated, although the activity did drop by alot, comparing some months.

they took the huff with all the kite grps (no not us, we push now!!) that came from this cluster and didnt come out as much for a while, but seems they got over it (or more like the kite grps left) and they are out playing again. they had a big thread about it on there forums should have a read its quite funny :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
kite groups make me laugh. :D

Kite groups aka runaway from the enemies mates. was with a kite group they were just shit.

Anywho the asshats that scream "DONT ADD" if you go anywhere near a fight in NF are the problem with dyvet.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
odd that since they left it has got so much worse though isnt it? :)

Everz

FH is my second home
odd that since they left it has got so much worse though isnt it? :)

kinda funny that all these random zerglings you talk about raven are the ones who did leave.. a few 8mans (7 wasnt it? so 56 players?) will not affect a server, but when the randoms and zerglings leave you'll see the server go

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Kite groups aka runaway from the enemies mates. was with a kite group they were just shit.

Anywho the asshats that scream "DONT ADD" if you go anywhere near a fight in NF are the problem with dyvet.

Fuck off already to suck Requiel's cock screaming for help and that would be each time you died in RvR which would be each time you didn't come over a bridge with 7 or more stuck to you.

Plague.

kivik

Part of the furniture
kinda funny that all these random zerglings you talk about raven are the ones who did leave.. a few 8mans (7 wasnt it? so 56 players?) will not affect a server, but when the randoms and zerglings leave you'll see the server go

Question is why those leave when "the asshats that scream "DONT ADD" " finally leaves? Lack of FG fights to add on? No soloers to zerg down? One can speculate.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

The point is the moron zerglings whined that the FG'ers and soloers ruined the server, we left the server and the population goes into freefall, i guess without the handfull of RPs that walk past the bridge every now and then looking for a fight, the game just gets boring. nothing to add on if all three realms are camping their respective bridges :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Question is why those leave when "the asshats that scream "DONT ADD" " finally leaves? Lack of FG fights to add on? No soloers to zerg down? One can speculate.

lack of action i guess..

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom