WTB Some Avalon Hibbies

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Well why post here you ask?
Simple answer... a broader audience.

Basically me(british) and a friend(freaky dutch) have started up here with chanter, mana menta, druid (uber levelling trio \o/ - however we are happy to roll whats needed).

We do also have 2 other people who are contemplating it (however im told one of them would only play a gimp bainshee with no desire to play anything else (which lacks a bit of flexibility with me but meh)).

What we really want to do here is create a set group for FG RVR (setup is debatable as a whole). Its a higher pop server, with servers it can be clustered too with ease if the pop calls for it so i'd has a pretty decent life expectancy still. So to get to the point, if anyone is interested and commited to the being part please drop me a PM with how flexible you are in regards to;

- what you'll play / class preferences
- how frequently
- time frame for the period of time you'd be at least willing to see this through for

As an idea of me, myself and i...

I'm 22, i've been playing DAOC Hib/Pryd on and off for 4-years. Played every hib toon at PvP level except a Valewalker, and am willing to play any toon (current preference would actually be a druid -> caster -> bard (in that order)), once 50 and templated running RVR twice a week - more often if my work load and others permits it, for a period of at least 6 months should i get 7 like minded people.

I know my way around the PvE side of things so in me you have someone who can relay the what/where/when side of things for the whole thing. I'll arrange ML Pres, Artis, and so on as best i can - some things however we will just have to tag along on (such as full ML raids) since being a naive english man, im not multi-lingual.

Thats it really, as i say, if you are genuinly interested, drop me a PM. If (big if) i were get 2fg worth, then what i would like to suggest is that we do the whole thing together, with a view of setting up the end goal of 2FG's (ofcourse i dont expect that, its just to highlight the more the merrier and ill do what i can - but 1FG is my ideal outcome).

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Darkptang said:
i dont undestand german ;(

Yea ... im still trying to find out how to change the Npc names + HuD from german to english ... im pretty sure u can but dunno command :(

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
I dont understand German either, but its not hard after 4 years of playing to be able to distinguish whats what. Fail that, just babelfish what ever your looking for and relate it to what you see! Admittedly its usually different but not impossible.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Just what we need, more people buggering off ;<

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Just what we need, more people buggering off ;<

It's not like i have FG RVR to be part off and thus... not like im gonna be missed since short of going out on a solo run and getting ganked, i don't rvr anymore. So can you really blame me for wanting something new on a different server, with different people, in a fixed situation? : )

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
well our alliance is growing bigger and bigger. now has nocturne (us) , coo coo and synergy

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Punishment said:
..im pretty sure u can but dunno command :(

Yes you can, go to the GOA headquarters with weapons and make the admins change the server language....otherwise..no =)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
sedde said:
well our alliance is growing bigger and bigger. now has nocturne (us) , coo coo and synergy

Its not Synergy actually mate, its just a bunch of mates put together :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Jarahl said:
Its not Synergy actually mate, its just a bunch of mates put together :)

who happen to be the majority of synergys playerbase....

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
avalon > uk cluster in so many ways

we had egg encounter bug out, no egg dropped out. on uk cluster there's nothing you could do, on avalon gm popped in 10 mins and granted everyone credit.

ml7 raid, katori step bugged, gm popped and granted everyone credit. remember uk gm's saying they arent able to grant credits like that? gg ;D

<3 action aswell.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any guild on Avalon which needs any class tbh? I'd like to move across if there is any real demand for a decent guild/grp.

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
BlackrazoR said:
Is there any guild on Avalon which needs any class tbh? I'd like to move across if there is any real demand for a decent guild/grp.

Make one :> just dont roll mid

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well..

I can only agree, avalon seems like its 10 times the action and alot more fun. I was highly against playing there before, mainly due to the language barrier and I even speak some german...

But to be honest...its a great server...people are nice, they are helpful, the action is non stop, and with the exception that Mids there seems to be on steroids of some kind, it just looks very nice...

Me and 3 friends rolled alb there and are hitting 40 about tomorrow...
Wouldnt mind some more doing the same, its alot more fun to lvl together...(if you can catch up that is!:)

/Charmangle

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
But to be honest...its a great server...people are nice, they are helpful, the action is non stop, and with the exception that Mids there seems to be on steroids of some kind, it just looks very nice...

tomorrow is the day avalons rvr field will taste the wrath of our rvr grp, we are done and rvring with fg for first time tomorrow! strong rr1 grp inc! <Vote for Love> from alb!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
MaditioN said:
tomorrow is the day avalons rvr field will taste the wrath of our rvr grp, we are done and rvring with fg for first time tomorrow! strong rr1 grp inc! <Vote for Love> from alb!

I smell whinge, zerg's, QQ's and most of all d000000m comming from this groupa! GL out there and most of all, have some fun.

Saje

Loyal Freddie
sneakies said:
I dont understand German either, but its not hard after 4 years of playing to be able to distinguish whats what. Fail that, just babelfish what ever your looking for and relate it to what you see! Admittedly its usually different but not impossible.
givf a babelfish!(i wanna know that i turn cows on!)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:

Oh, sounds nice Mad!:) Hope to see ya out there later on then!:)

/Charmangle

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:

wait till you face nocturne then megameight !!111

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
BlackrazoR said:

Thats the whole point of this thread. :) In basic there are 4 ppl interested in making a group there, so we'd like to find at least 4 others. That way we'd have a complete group for rvr.

Btw if there is anyone who has some old lvling items or rog drops or other gear they can go without, we'd surely like some items instead of the freebie 20 rags. Can be found on Nayna the mentalist on avalon! :p

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah the synergy lads + a couple of mates are in a hib guild called Uzi 9mm (dont ask we know its a dumb name!).

If you need some rog stuff try asking the Nocturne lads they already have some high RR toons there from the old days....we're currently pimping Coo Coo with our left over rogs, they're a cheap bunch of buggers and i wouldnt be surprised to see them still wearing our hand me downs when they ding RR5ish!

As for the german thing, its no big deal...i dont speak a word and have had no problems so far.

So far ive counted 7 FGs from Excal there but i might be wrong.

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
Calmin said:
Yeah the synergy lads + a couple of mates are in a hib guild called Uzi 9mm (dont ask we know its a dumb name!).

If you need some rog stuff try asking the Nocturne lads they already have some high RR toons there from the old days....we're currently pimping Coo Coo with our left over rogs, they're a cheap bunch of buggers and i wouldnt be surprised to see them still wearing our hand me downs when they ding RR5ish!

As for the german thing, its no big deal...i dont speak a word and have had no problems so far.

So far ive counted 7 FGs from Excal there but i might be wrong.

4 alb 3 hib 2 mid is more like whats on avalon from pry/excal cluster

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
you will all be back!

and when you do come back, we will be waiting...........

handing out RP's like candy!

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Deadweight89 said:
you will all be back!

and when you do come back, we will be waiting...........

handing out RP's like candy!

Lol mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom