why did people go too avalon?

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
yes it say it all.
if people had stayed on excl/pryd we would not have so low pop on the severs. if people had stayed we would have many too fight.
i was in on avalon for sometime ago and found 1 english alliance.. with like 80 members and that was only on hib and i know there was more in the alliance than 80 people.
if all from alb/hib/mid went back too excl/pryd we will have an hige pop once more so this is an call for help please come back too excl/pryd and play there.

and we can have great fun in RvR.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
High population doesn't help when everybody left on Dyvet atm zergs and adds 24/7..

On Limors/Stonehenge/US servers you can atleast get what you are looking for

Zergers and adders has been left alone on Dyvet and most of them seem to have a jolly good time nailing in the last nails in the coffin of the once great server

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
WHAY DOWNT YU LET ME ZERG YU??!?!?!?

People left because of the brain dead morons who go out of their way to ruin the server, now they come on here crying about it

quality

aika

Can't get enough of FH
left to limors to zerg and add on all

Septina

Part of the furniture
People left because this server has been going downhill steadily for almost a year now. Limors/Teamir has so much more to offer atleast for the fg rvr players and the remains on Dyvet arent exactly making it a desireable place to come back to.
Basically what's left on Dyvet now are the zergers and adders who will do pretty much everything for every ounce of rps, and if i recall some time ago, wasnt people whining that the fg rvers were ruining the server in the first place and now when pretty much every one of em are gone you want them to come back? :O

Septina

Part of the furniture
Nerf edit timer. :/

Edit: Also, with a population as low as it is on Dyvet it is beyond me why people (note people not only whining on albs) keep disrupting IRVR over and over and over again, it doesnt fucking matter what frontier it's in, getting sick and tired of the 'boo hoo, we always host IRVR, its time to have it in another front' shit, this server NEEDS IRVR to have any form of action at all but i guess some people rather just run around in an empty frontier watching the scenery for £14/month or whatever. :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
german isnt that bad tbh, you get used to it
I even know all the item stats in german now!

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
High population doesn't help when everybody left on Dyvet atm zergs and adds 24/7..

On Limors/Stonehenge/US servers you can atleast get what you are looking for

Zergers and adders has been left alone on Dyvet and most of them seem to have a jolly good time nailing in the last nails in the coffin of the once great server

like on limors there arent any zergers/adders? u facking kidding me? or u trying to convince urself? tbh the server is much cleaner without all those qqers that was making ur playing time hard because u 1. did smthing for ur realm 2. did smthing that u was supposed to do and it didnt follow theyre unwritten rulez 3. They brake theyre own rules multiple times for the holy rp as they say and then pretending to be honourable crap leet players and looking for fg fights.
hipocrisy didnt rule on dyvet it just changed server and now playing activly on limors :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
like on limors there arent any zergers/adders? u facking kidding me? or u trying to convince urself? tbh the server is much cleaner without all those qqers that was making ur playing time hard because u 1. did smthing for ur realm 2. did smthing that u was supposed to do and it didnt follow theyre unwritten rulez 3. They brake theyre own rules multiple times for the holy rp as they say and then pretending to be honourable crap leet players and looking for fg fights.
hipocrisy didnt rule on dyvet it just changed server and now playing activly on limors :p

Get a clue, you havent even played either of the german servers i guess?
Of course there are zergers there, 10x the zergers that are on dyvet but, the major difference is that the server population is high enough for the fg'ers to have their own zone, each night a 'fg zone' is set and all groups that want to participate in the fg rvr goes there, if a zerg follow people simply change zone and continue there, much as the rvr was back on Dyvet a year ago or so in agramon you have on Limors/Teamir these days.
FG fights doesnt exsist on Dyvet anymore, the server is beyond rescue and the zergers and 'For Arthur' players are pretty much the only thing left, much like many people asked for some time back and we all see what a barrell of fun this server has turned into. :worthy:

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i went to ava/lyn for the population, as dyvet is just crap, people say but its german blah blah, but if your in a guild with people you no its not hard at all to cover teh basics etc, and with 2k population ur guaranted to get action, where as on Dyvet its either IRVR or roam for liek 20+ mins to find a grp, unless u wanna zerg the solo/duo'rs which most guilds do.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i dont by this add thing...

if you go anywhere near the albion Irvr hot spot... you get insta added on and theres a lot of lemons still running around..

the other areas peeps just basically dont add that much... When I played mid I found most of the hibs were realy cool (cla added but hey no worries)... on hib I find mid are pretty cool and some albs too..

just not the IRVR hotspot. cant really complain though if your rvring there.

have to admit though the action in the non hotspots seems to be dying out a lot.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Get a clue, you havent even played either of the german servers i guess?
Of course there are zergers there, 10x the zergers that are on dyvet but, the major difference is that the server population is high enough for the fg'ers to have their own zone, each night a 'fg zone' is set and all groups that want to participate in the fg rvr goes there, if a zerg follow people simply change zone and continue there, much as the rvr was back on Dyvet a year ago or so in agramon you have on Limors/Teamir these days.
FG fights doesnt exsist on Dyvet anymore, the server is beyond rescue and the zergers and 'For Arthur' players are pretty much the only thing left, much like many people asked for some time back and we all see what a barrell of fun this server has turned into. :worthy:

I bet limors is a funny server since most of the dyvet players that moved there doesnt post on german forums to qq about the air their breathing right? :p and yes i have played there on fg rvr on friend acc's and its just a bigger population, and far more zergy & adding environment than dyvet ever was. but you know what? you cant tell em how to play. you surly cant tell us that its a better server when there are no diffrent rules on any european goa server to allow/deny things to happen.
people make rvr what it is.
and people that cant stand other players cause of diffrent playstyle will never be fit in any server.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I bet limors is a funny server since most of the dyvet players that moved there doesnt post on german forums to qq about the air their breathing right? :p and yes i have played there on fg rvr on friend acc's and its just a bigger population, and far more zergy & adding environment than dyvet ever was. but you know what? you cant tell em how to play. you surly cant tell us that its a better server when there are no diffrent rules on any european goa server to allow/deny things to happen.
people make rvr what it is.
and people that cant stand other players cause of diffrent playstyle will never be fit in any server.

Well done running in the zergzones then, but i guess thats the playstyle you prefer. :)
Theres not a single set/guild group on Limors that adds on another fight in the fg zone, not my fault the groups you run in decide not to go up against fair numbers in fair fights. :(
Limors IS what Dyvet was 1 year ago when it comes to FG rvr. For an fg player Dyvet has NOTHING to offer, Limors and Teamir have. :)
Noone can tell anyone how to play you're right, the big diff is tho, there are so many people on Limors/Teamir that actually want fair fights instead of zerging/adding non stop so people actually 'organise' a zone for fg vs fg and the zergers can happily run around playing the way they like.
Dyvet population = 1/10th of either of the two german clusters on a good day, there is no option to stay away from the IRVR zones on this server and there isnt enough people interested in fg rvr left.

Been over 2 years since i rolled Avalon and have been playing on and off there, dont know how you can comment on the fg rvr there when the only thing you've done is played a friends acc for one night? running in the zerg zone. ^^

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dont take this the wrong way aiava but like I think this is a discussion for "enlightened" players... your one of the lemons and even though you might think your just a cool casual player or a good hearted lemon... your really part of the plum population that the poster is describing... septima however is enlightened and respected therefore his opinion and take on things is worth listening to....

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Only one reason made me reroll on Limors: population.

Just missing the soloing part that i could do without too much adds on dyveth, but couldn't be arsed to remade templates till now.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Only one reason made me reroll on Limors: population.

Just missing the soloing part that i could do without too much adds on dyveth, but couldn't be arsed to remade templates till now.

He said it.

Going to get back my SB for some solo action, but will leave anytime if some idiots keep ruining it for me.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I left Dyvet because of :

Idiots zerging and adding on everything 24/7

Custodia and other (to use a word oftenly abused by Censi) lemons alarmclocking 4 times a week.

Temair and Limors is awesome, yes ofc they zerg, alot more on Dyvet because of the population being alot higher, but often, actually very often, the 8v8'ers respect fights no matter where you are. This itself is more than enough reason for me to play there and not set my feet on Dyvet ever again.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture

The above poster is a perfect example of why anyone would leave Dyvet. Could he be any more retarded?

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
well i can see what i have found out now. people leave becasue ofter do and becasue someone add.. in an fight you get mad... and if i am right if you lose and battle and someone just standing looking on you. you will pm me right after and asked why they not helped you.

but i though if people came back here was here for an year ago we can have great time once more.

but i will give up by trying too get people back on excl/pryd

i will wait till darkfall come too start on an new game.

i can only say one thing them here is back on excl/pryd is the strong peoples whos keep in. and not give up

Septina

Part of the furniture
well i can see what i have found out now. people leave becasue ofter do and becasue someone add.. in an fight you get mad... and if i am right if you lose and battle and someone just standing looking on you. you will pm me right after and asked why they not helped you.

but i though if people came back here was here for an year ago we can have great time once more.

but i will give up by trying too get people back on excl/pryd

i will wait till darkfall come too start on an new game.

i can only say one thing them here is back on excl/pryd is the strong peoples whos keep in. and not give up

Why go back to a server that is complete shit because it MIGHT be good again if enough people come back when there are other servers that already offer this? :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
agree with septina, everyone qq'd fg v fg players saying they ruined the rvr. That's why the server is doing so well without the fg players :)

Everz

FH is my second home
wow, i wonder why people are leaving.. next to no rvr.. albs shagging a bridge with an army of infs/mins/scouts popping there 20 rps.. enjoy..

C

Carss

Having some fun on my hunter, if you move away from were the alb zerg is you will find like minded players looking for nice fights and its pretty good action in that respect.

As for visual charecters and grouping, i will rarely bother to bring anything out simply because the action is almost always shit, there are only shit players left who are only intrested in zerging and rps. You guys can get rr13 for all i care, your still piss poor players and will only give more rps when you die.

I don't really want to roll anywhere else, if this server dies, so be it thats the end of daoc for me, but until i find that nothing is fun on this server i will still be here trying to get some fun and putting up with the people who go out of thier way to make that as hard as possible and get their precious meaningless rps.

Everz

FH is my second home
Having some fun on my hunter, if you move away from were the alb zerg is you will find like minded players looking for nice fights and its pretty good action in that respect.

As for visual charecters and grouping, i will rarely bother to bring anything out simply because the action is almost always shit, there are only shit players left who are only intrested in zerging and rps. You guys can get rr13 for all i care, your still piss poor players and will only give more rps when you die.

I don't really want to roll anywhere else, if this server dies, so be it thats the end of daoc for me, but until i find that nothing is fun on this server i will still be here trying to get some fun and putting up with the people who go out of thier way to make that as hard as possible and get their precious meaningless rps.

Not much i can do in those fights tho m8, rr2l4 and only cl3 missing 2 key parts of my temp xD

C

Carss

Not much i can do in those fights tho m8, rr2l4 and only cl3 missing 2 key parts of my temp xD

figures its going to be a while until you put up a fight :p some higher rank assassins are refusing to fight me now and some chain die :p

Everz

FH is my second home
figures its going to be a while until you put up a fight :p some higher rank assassins are refusing to fight me now and some chain die :p

yeh, although have beaten a few so far.. and came close on jiradon twice.. all fun init

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom