Not open for further replies.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
hahahaha 2fg and still got ownd

gogo my menta needs rr11 :D

p.s. HELLO BLINDGUARDIAN

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Saitoh, i have no posted in a few weeks, would you like to engage in conversation with me?

I believe your post regarding Custodia Malacatina was very informative, while being humorous at the same time, well done.

Thecure

Fledgling Freddie
i can confirm that...
i can even confirm that he is randomly betting on horse races...

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Aika, your quick reply leads me to believe that you enjoy reading Freddyshouse. While i am glad that you have found a hobby, i am sure you would agree that spending time refreshing an internet forum, that has become fairly inactive as of late, is not so healthy a pasttime.

Your attempted insult was not hurtful enough for me to react with similar words, but do not worry, i do not blame you for the outburst, i realise you are not of sound mind, and are as is medically termed, mentally retarded. It is for this reason that many of us who frequent this forum do not hold any comments of yours to heart, and we hope that you are enjoying your time on earth.

Thecure

Fledgling Freddie
omg i didnt know that stupeh was so intellectual...
maybe become a poem writer since ur career in daoc is pretty shit...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Aika, your quick reply leads me to believe that you enjoy reading Freddyshouse. While i am glad that you have found a hobby, i am sure you would agree that spending time refreshing an internet forum, that has become fairly inactive as of late, is not so healthy a pasttime.

Your attempted insult was not hurtful enough for me to react with similar words, but do not worry, i do not blame you for the outburst, i realise you are not of sound mind, and are as is medically termed, mentally retarded. It is for this reason that many of us who frequent this forum do not hold any comments of yours to heart, and we hope that you are enjoying your time on earth.

So what do we have here! A refugee from Pakistan is trying to call me mentally retarded, alas my dear stupeh, I'm not one of your chav flatmates that you can so easily fend off.
But you should not worry too, I realise that your reply was just a consequence of your grim state of sexual depression. I fully understand that and thus you are forgiven.
And anyways I'm going to sleep... with your sister, so nn ;(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
hahahaha 2fg and still got ownd

gogo my menta needs rr11 :D

p.s. HELLO BLINDGUARDIAN

it's BlindguardiaNN please xD

...who is your menta on Avalon, so I can give you a /hug when I see you? ^^

Saw Clegolaz/Azarri grp versus some mid fighting today and I think I saw a few familiar names on hib there :p

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
it's BlindguardiaNN please xD

...who is your menta on Avalon, so I can give you a /hug when I see you? ^^

Saw Clegolaz/Azarri grp versus some mid fighting today and I think I saw a few familiar names on hib there :p

we killed Magons! aswell xD

check sig its Emomentalist

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie

Your a Cock, and the rest of your guild are cocks too end of:)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Well it just goes to show that not all threads on this forum are completely useless nowadays.

I learnt that emomentalist and emochanter are not the same person. Although interestingly I still haven't seen them online at the same time yet.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Well it just goes to show that not all threads on this forum are completely useless nowadays.

I learnt that emomentalist and emochanter are not the same person. Although interestingly I still haven't seen them online at the same time yet.

thecure = emochanter
me = emomentalist

and if u havent seen us both online u should have ur eyes checked

xD bombing blindguardiann's 2 fg is so fun

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yo guys.. Seriously.. I kill CM's 2fgs.. Solo.. Blindfolded..

omgz, my epeenz just grew 5inches!

Gratz you killed CM.. You must feel like the leetest daoc'er evah! Get over it tbfh..

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Yo guys.. Seriously.. I kill CM's 2fgs.. Solo.. Blindfolded..

omgz, my epeenz just grew 5inches!

Gratz you killed CM.. You must feel like the leetest daoc'er evah! Get over it tbfh..

who are you again ?

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
Your a Cock, and the rest of your guild are cocks too end of:)

Rightio, thats enough! stupeh was having fun slapping gaytoh around with his supposed intellect and then preacherboypip comes along and brings me into it!

firstly, eat shit.
secondly, drink piss
thirdly, hi2u

oh and aika, lets make babies

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
no surprise there, although if you dont want them to ruin avalon fg rvr zone by adding / zerging, perhaps show some more respect then this?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
no surprise there, although if you dont want them to ruin avalon fg rvr zone by adding / zerging, perhaps show some more respect then this?

And that is same respect they showed Dyvet server ????

Soulja

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
thecure = emochanter
me = emomentalist

and if u havent seen us both online u should have ur eyes checked

because the first thing everyone does when they log in is do:
/who Get a Life
and then make notes as to who is online.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
i sense that turning this to an avalon rvr discussion forum has the potential for some proper whine threads

Quite amusing thread. But I donno really get it why CM get so much whine on Limors. I mean the cluster is big enough, or atleast was some months ago to handle their grief playstyle, no?

And I mean if they run 2fg thats b/c the can't comepte in fg vs fg, I mean everyone can't be the "best" now can they?
Personally I think it is abit lame to purly outnummber ppl to make a win since if you take the whole scenario to the extreme, the grp your zerging might just level with your nummbers. Then in theory you would need to dubble it again, and in the end you will have aproximently the same nummberings wich will result in your own grp(s)/zerg loosing 10/10 times.

On the other hand it never gets this extreme and you can't blame someone to win in a competative game where the parameters are set as they are, if you lack skills you can make it up with nummbers, wich might be a "social" type of skill ( lol i know ;< ).

Ah, well, you pwn them as 2fg so all is good no ? :d

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
because the first thing everyone does when they log in is do:
/who Get a Life
and then make notes as to who is online.

rofl, you're soooo retarded :worthy: Maybe you should have a look at the message that YOU posted and HE replied to before coming off with some clever stuff like that!

i sense that turning this to an avalon rvr discussion forum has the potential for some proper whine threads
Sounds like a plan! :D Though maybe we should include both limors and temairs? Though I guess, no CM on temairs doesn't make it quite as interesting... :/

Well, though I do agree with this, I'm not really sure you can expect CM to not add and zerg, even if you treat them nice. You're still their enemy ingame, and they're still obliged to kill you. Afaik. Threads like these might possibly increase their want to add though :p

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
rofl, you're soooo retarded :worthy: Maybe you should have a look at the message that YOU posted and HE replied to before coming off with some clever stuff like that!

Sounds like a plan! :D Though maybe we should include both limors and temairs? Though I guess, no CM on temairs doesn't make it quite as interesting... :/

Well, though I do agree with this, I'm not really sure you can expect CM to not add and zerg, even if you treat them nice. You're still their enemy ingame, and they're still obliged to kill you. Afaik. Threads like these might possibly increase their want to add though :p

what he said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom