avalon

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
on avalon well after grinding to lvl 10 on tic and a bb around camalot
i saw somit run by me with custard somit and did a /who cust

and well and behold CM had like 12 members on so did a /quit /delete and gone us

Septina

Part of the furniture

and well and behold CM had like 12 members on so did a /quit /delete and gone us

They rolled quite some time ago i think, all the same characters on all the same classes, gonna be an absolute laugh to watch them try and accomplish something as a rr1 group. xDDD

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Indeed let them have their fun, its gonna be free rps for VF :>

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
How's alb for you guys Septina mate? Started doing some real rvr yet? :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Wow, you are a hero.

PS: It's Camelot, not knowing that and calling leveling a Tic with a BB grinding means that you're not worthy being an Alb anyway.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Oh please, he said it himself, there is no real RvR on Caerleon unless you consider some guys like Shivae from Golden Age playing there as real opponents.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

I wouldn't worr about 12 more albs. Mids will still AC everything.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Might be other valid reasons to go US over avalon but rerolling cos CM are there is not one of them...

I read ur post wrong and thought CM had gone US - would rather have em on Avalon and keep the population high there instead of US.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
All of CMs critics have gone to US to do exactly the same as what they did here? you didnt like cm because they rvred during the earlier hours of the day, yet your doing exactly the same when you play on US oO

anyone else spot the skyhigh Hypocrisy here? funny stuff indeed!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
All of CMs critics have gone to US to do exactly the same as what they did here? you didnt like cm because they rvred during the earlier hours of the day, yet your doing exactly the same when you play on US oO

:worthy:

Nibble

Part of the furniture
nearly right arumos, but as aload of euros play US u cant ac the relic as theres always liek 500 ppl+ on

kivik

Part of the furniture

I can assure you it's not the same thing.

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, you are a hero.

PS: It's Camelot, not knowing that and calling leveling a Tic with a BB grinding means that you're not worthy being an Alb anyway.

you mean like remote using 3 accounts on stick himself-theurg and a bb is'nt really hard work as well

or arwymyr or whatever a lady tic and bb so really no worthy albs left on dyvet server then

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Idiot.

When the EU lot rvr on the US servers, there are EU people and still a few yanks out to defend. When the US lot rvr, the us and a few eu lot defend.

Its not the same, CM just rvred when it was just them online vs a load of bots and maybe one or 2 randoms trying to defend.

So what im saying, is that bellends like cm, who all work lates(earlies) could go to the US and always find rvr. That is, if you want rvr where there are actually more than your group out.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie

i understand where you're coming from but as far as i understand it the grief against CM is because they took relics and keeps when nobody else was online, something i think that the US-rerollers don't plan to do (and can't do since from what i've seen the servers there are more or less populated 24/7).

so there's no hypocrisy in play here. sorry. and by the way, i think that CM will like it on the german servers since there's things to do even at the late hours when they are able to play.

but i agree that the CM bashing has gone abit to far. concentrate it on the idiots in CM instead that come to FH and say ''pwn'' whenever they ganked a solo:er and things like that, i.e. scherer.

brad

Fledgling Freddie

The differance is when EU players play on US, it's still very active, second of all i highly doubt the CM critics are going to spend all night pve'ing keeps for Fun. :D

Anyone else have no clue?? :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Idiot.

When the EU lot rvr on the US servers, there are EU people and still a few yanks out to defend. When the US lot rvr, the us and a few eu lot defend.

Its not the same, CM just rvred when it was just them online vs a load of bots and maybe one or 2 randoms trying to defend.

So what im saying, is that bellends like cm, who all work lates(earlies) could go to the US and always find rvr. That is, if you want rvr where there are actually more than your group out.

It's quite funny how you call others idiots while you actually know fuck all about Dyvet's RvR as you didn't play there for ages.

Forum whoring without actually playing versus them (CM) or with them doesn't give you the right to have such a fucked opinion.

And, at least on Lancelot I see Mids taking the keeps from Hibs at off hours and I am quite sure they are Euro players, former Dyvet players too.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
It's quite funny how you call others idiots while you actually know fuck all about Dyvet's RvR as you didn't play there for ages.

Forum whoring without actually playing versus them (CM) or with them doesn't give you the right to have such a fucked opinion.

And, at least on Lancelot I see Mids taking the keeps from Hibs at off hours and I am quite sure they are Euro players, former Dyvet players too.

u re quite sure that u re a decent player aswell so , taking that into consideration , u shouldnt believe everything u re sure about ! :( ow and god stop defending cm , they never refused they played like shit and from what i ve been told all they wanted is to have fun so theres nothing to argue about.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
your all missing the point completly, i am not on about the EU players on US and that its ok because theres EU people to defend, what about the American players? who are in bed and who may have raided a keep/relic the previous day (at there primetime i might add) to log on and find you lot have taken it all back during the early hour.

understand now? your doing to them what cm did (so you say) on dyvet, see where I'm coming from? hypocrisy as i said before... sorry if the truth hurts but you can wrap it in as much fancy crap as you like, the above statement still stands, in US eyes your their CM :)

again i dont giv a ratsass what server people roll on i never cared about the ac stuff, more about population issues for me, but seeing those from US still slate CM as the main reason the server died when your doing the equivilent on the US is a giggle to put it lightly :)

wonder how the US feels about all the EU players undoing their work when they go to bed! ( they probably dont care like most of us who just played the game :) but the principle is still there)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
your all missing the point completly, i am not on about the EU players on US and that its ok because theres EU people to defend, what about the American players? who are in bed and who may have raided a keep/relic the previous day (at there primetime i might add) to log on and find you lot have taken it all back during the early hour.

You really don't like those who moved to USA eh? As been explained earlier pretty much only time there's no action is about European midday but pretty much everyone is on work/school at that time so you really can't take a relic.

And why in bloody hell they would be taking keeps when there's RvR going on? :p CM must be only guild ever who actually like to take undefended keeps.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, assuming the people that moved to US spend their time taking keeps and relics, Arumos would be correct. But why would they spend their time doing that? :p

It would be funny if some of them ended up thinking, "Ah ffs im boored, lets make some action! By taking that keep!", which tbh is quite possible! :D

Then I've kinda always had an understanding for why CM did what they did. They were boored, wanted something to do. And the people whining about it seems to be people they didn't like at all, so why would they listen to them.. I mean, if Sorin told me to stop doing fg RvR cause I removed players from zerg RvR or smth, it's not like I'd do it. Just to bad the people they didn't like seemed to be about half the servers population or something :p

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
You really don't like those who moved to USA eh? As been explained earlier pretty much only time there's no action is about European midday but pretty much everyone is on work/school at that time so you really can't take a relic.

And why in bloody hell they would be taking keeps when there's RvR going on? :p

no problem in moving US, if you read my post it was about the CM whine i dont belong to cm nor do i know them but the undeserved whine they get day in day out by EU US players is loosing its substance, so i just pointed out what these CM whiners that play US seemed to have overlooked :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
no problem in moving US, if you read my post it was about the CM whine i dont belong to cm nor do i know them but the undeserved whine they get day in day out by EU US players is loosing its substance, so i just pointed out what these CM whiners that play US seemed to have overlooked :)

Well I think they're simply running out of things to whine about. And CM is always so easy to point out. Always a good quality whine. And you can say the same thing over and over, and it will still give meaning. I guess it's simply because most people that post don't play the game much anymore, so they whine about what happened when they were playing instead of what's happening atm, which they don't know much about. (Like me :D)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Well I think they're simply running out of things to whine about. And CM is always so easy to point out. Always a good quality whine. And you can say the same thing over and over, and it will still give meaning. I guess it's simply because most people that post don't play the game much anymore, so they whine about what happened when they were playing instead of what's happening atm, which they don't know much about. (Like me :D)

hehe think you could be right there Areth :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

actully we were the ones that mentioned it, and we were the ones that stopped playing there due to it.. so im not sure what your getting on...

or are you just another retard jumping on the bandwagon of flaming... atleast get a clue before trying..

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Oh please, he said it himself, there is no real RvR on Caerleon unless you consider some guys like Shivae from Golden Age playing there as real opponents.

above post is valid for your clueless replies to this thread...

Thadius

Part of the furniture

This post is forum whoring?

I was speaking from my experiences with CM and others who deicde to relic raid late into the night. Granted, I only met CM towards the end of my time on Prydwen, what I saw I didnt like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom