FAO custodia @ Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

f4wzi

yeah, real skill is when you have 5 seconds to make a decision and you have 5 times less abilities (thus less decision options), compared to less than 1 second to make a decision with 5 times more abilities. Dorimor where did you study logics?

Those abilities are OP because noobs like you cant counter them and go cry to mythic about nerfing this and that.

I see that your posts are also very constructive, mr. pathetic liar, constructive post has to have some grain of truth in the information it provides.

Yes, you do have longer to make a decision but that by all means does not make it easier, in fact, it makes it harder. Sure, I could go in 50 RvR and as soon as I see someone casting I can spam nuke like Septina and everyone else. In 50 RvR you don't have time to think and therefore people just spam nukes all the time - this is why I believe Dyvet is dead, because 50 RvR became boring because people were just spamming damage at others. If only people had played Thidranki then they would have realised that Dyvet is worth staying with. In Thidranki, because you have more time, you need to think tactically. It is very hard to get you to understand this so please bear with me, because you are less experienced and skilled as me, I will need to explain very clearly. For example, in Thidranki, whilst someone is casting, you have the option to (say, playing an Eldritch) nearsight, mezz or nuke them. In RvR you would nuke them but in Thidranki you would do the right thing and nearsight followed by mezz. In RvR, Eldritchs only use their spec light nuke when whilst playing interupt RvR it is so much better to use the base light nuke. Little details like this is why Thidranki is so much better and offers so much more diversity than 50 RvR.

I've never cried to Mythic about this because I have never found it hard dispatching and defeated noobs who rely on their abilities, such as Septina and Grawen (got alot of RPs from them over the years). However, if two players are equally skilled, should the deciding factor be the abilities available to the classes these players play? The answer is no. The deciding factor should be situation positioning and reactionary casting. Thidranki can offer both of these, because cast times are slower and there are less abilities it becomes more about who can use the right spell at the right time rather than who can mash the nuke button the fastest.

I don't think the words 'constructive' and 'pathetic liar' can be put in one sentence on your behalf. Infact, your grammar and spelling is so bad that I am surprised that you can conjure up a sentence at all.

Arethir said:
Oh noes Dori said I'm in the "leetboys"-fanclub What to doooooooo! You do realize I'm not active right? And that even if I did reactivate, I wouldn't even be playing the same realm/server as them?

I know you were trying to be funny like a 'leet kid', but I am afraid it failed.

Septina said:
All that counts is that he believes it himself

I know I am not the only one who believes it. I know you know that I am right. You have been denying it for so long Septina and it is funny how you still cannot admit it. Time and time again I have owned you on the forums, in Thidranki and 50 RvR and shown my superiority to you yet you still are in denial. You know all that I say is true because whenever I make a post saying a constructive point with correct evidence you just dish out a random insult. I mean, I do enjoy reading your pathetic attempts to sound smart but you are just doing yourself harm if you can't accept the truth.

Edit: If anyone wants to learn more about Thidranki, PM me. xD

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
this is what happens when u have sex with ur hand all ur life to dorimors age................ hairy palms ftw................ not

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I remember farming dorimoor for RPs to get MCL, he was so easy to kill there was virtually a queue.

Septina

Part of the furniture
King of Daoc (aka Dorimor) in PM said:
Hello Septina,

We both know that I am superior to you, I have killed you countless times in RvR, Thidranki and owned you on the forums. Whenever I post something constructive, you reply with rubbish just as you did a couple of minutes ago. It seems clear to me that you cannot counteract my arguements because you are unable to find faults in my intelligence and integrity. Whereas this is flattering it will only do you harm by not accepting the truth that Thidranki is harder than 50 RvR. Luckily, I am a forgiving man and I will put this behind us if you admit that Thidranki is harder than 50 RvR.

Aint that sweet? :D
I really dont have a word to describe this guy really, delusional just wont cut it. Wasnt it our dear friend Dorimor that some months ago posted a long appology letter saying he'd been an asshole and would leave FH for good? :p
I'm quite serious when saying that this guy has to have some sort of illness, i mean, does spewing this much shit, on a forum, constantly selfpraising himself make him feel good in real life or what? I just cant seem to grasp it.
One thing is certain, this person needs help in some way. :(

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
such as Septina and Grawen (got alot of RPs from them over the years).

You are rr1l3 mate, you havent gotten alot of rp's over the years if you count every single one you ever got. Although I understand someone as skill-less and crap as you to consider it alot, when you have to work so hard for every little rp because you are so bad at playing. I remember farming you with my skald in thidranki over and over again and then you logged on your bd and pm'd me and asked me how much longer I was gonna play because you didnt wanna play anymore until I logged since you kept dying.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I know I am not the only one who believes it. I know you know that I am right. You have been denying it for so long Septina and it is funny how you still cannot admit it. Time and time again I have owned you on the forums, in Thidranki and 50 RvR and shown my superiority to you yet you still are in denial. You know all that I say is true because whenever I make a post saying a constructive point with correct evidence you just dish out a random insult. I mean, I do enjoy reading your pathetic attempts to sound smart but you are just doing yourself harm if you can't accept the truth.

Your evidence amounts to "lolz i played a twinked BD in thid vs level 20s in rogs and free armour!"

You are a nobody i am afraid :) when you move out of your mums basement you may realise that

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You are rr1l3 mate, you havent gotten alot of rp's over the years if you count every single one you ever got. :)

shh, be nice, he had an RR9 enchanter on a freeshard!

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
MANISCH IF YOU HEAR US MAKE ANOTHER ACC AND POST then my thread WILL be complete

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
I'm starting to come round to the idea that Thidranki is the true place to become a skilled player. It is so simple! With less abilities to use and longer cast times it is easier to decide your next move in advance, and maybe the move infront of that too! So you can always be TWO(!!!!!!!) steps ahead of your opponent.

My problem however, is which server and class i should be playing to give myself the best chance of becoming anywhere close to your level dorimoor, could you give some suggestions please?

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
i was soloing in thidranki with my nightshade and capped out in a hour or so cause dorimor was so easy to chain, was really expecting more from the king of thid tbh

my account was actually suspended for a bit cause goa thought i was rp farming :(

F

f4wzi

I will try to reply to all of your erratic drivle as much as I can however I do not promise it will be the answer you were hoping for. Recognicion from someoneone like me, although a great honour, is only given to those who I deem worthy of it.

Raven said:
I remember farming dorimoor for RPs to get MCL, he was so easy to kill there was virtually a queue.

Lol, so much lies. I remember your Hero Ravensbourne in Thidranki well, and incase you didn't know, you cannot get MCL on a Hero. I remember once when you were coming out of HTK and I killed you a couple of times on my Bonedancer. Then you came with a big zerg and I killed you then also. Please don't lie because it's pathetic. If you are referring to a 'queue', the only 'queue' I can think of is when people were lining up to duel me, and dying one by one.

Septina said:
Aint that sweet?
I really dont have a word to describe this guy really, delusional just wont cut it. Wasnt it our dear friend Dorimor that some months ago posted a long appology letter saying he'd been an asshole and would leave FH for good?
I'm quite serious when saying that this guy has to have some sort of illness, i mean, does spewing this much shit, on a forum, constantly selfpraising himself make him feel good in real life or what? I just cant seem to grasp it.
One thing is certain, this person needs help in some way.

Rofl, you say I have some sort of illness, please, show me the PM. I know this is just one of your made-up things like your poorly edited pictures. I fear that you will provide evidence, although poorly edited, these idiots on FH will believe.

naoim said:
You are rr1l3 mate, you havent gotten alot of rp's over the years if you count every single one you ever got. Although I understand someone as skill-less and crap as you to consider it alot, when you have to work so hard for every little rp because you are so bad at playing. I remember farming you with my skald in thidranki over and over again and then you logged on your bd and pm'd me and asked me how much longer I was gonna play because you didnt wanna play anymore until I logged since you kept dying.

I can assure you thats not true. Firstly, the cap in Thidranki is 1L4. Secondly, I can describe the little incident between me and you perfectly. It started when I chained your Theurgist and /rofled you when you died. As I had already seen what an idiot you were on the forums I was not sorry to do this. Then you logged Midgard and started /yelling at me from the ATK woods when I was camping: 'wanker', 'king of thid haha' and all that stupid crap (which I found hilarious). Then you PMed me, insulting me (we've been through this zzzzz) and I reported you to GoA and got you banned xD.

Stupeh said:
My problem however, is which server and class i should be playing to give myself the best chance of becoming anywhere close to your level dorimoor, could you give some suggestions please?

I won't go into too much detail, but I will give you a small overview.

I would probably advise the German servers. The quality of play on the US servers is poor and as far as I know the French and English servers don't really have sufficient amount of players to have a good time though I wouldn't roll out Broceliande cluster (I personally havn't tried it).

In terms of getting close to me level, well, you will need to play for a long time, consistently at the top level :). But I can assure you it is not that hard if you have the natural talent. Roll a strong class that is good at leaching kills (for high /title) but that is also effective at soloing if you get into desperate measures and can't find anyone to group with. Generally, in the BGs, people don't care what class you are so you will usually get invited to most groups so don't just pick a support class just because you think it may get the most groups. As for realm, that depends on which server you choose. Do what I did, pick a Server/Cluster and play each realm there for a week and see what is best for you. If you want to become someone of my calibre I advise you read my thread 10 Steps to Get Master Enforcer in Thidranki. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask me via PM :)

Tallen said:
Whats to learn?

I'd be like teaching kids how to use playdough....

I take it you're still bitter after I chained your Vampiir in Thidranki?

Eleasias said:
was soloing in thidranki with my nightshade and capped out in a hour or so cause dorimor was so easy to chain, was really expecting more from the king of thid tbh

my account was actually suspended for a bit cause goa thought i was rp farming

Haha, that's not true. I killed your Nightshade after you jumped me on 10% through pure skill and strafe. Don't twist the story just because you are bitter that I owned you :).

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, that's not true. I killed your Nightshade after you jumped me on 10% through pure skill and strafe. Don't twist the story just because you are bitter that I owned you :).

Think you remember it wrong, it was me on 10% after killing 4 shadowblades but I managed to kill you before you could hit lifetap

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
I can assure you thats not true. Firstly, the cap in Thidranki is 1L4. Secondly, I can describe the little incident between me and you perfectly. It started when I chained your Theurgist and /rofled you when you died. As I had already seen what an idiot you were on the forums I was not sorry to do this. Then you logged Midgard and started /yelling at me from the ATK woods when I was camping: 'wanker', 'king of thid haha' and all that stupid crap (which I found hilarious). Then you PMed me, insulting me (we've been through this zzzzz) and I reported you to GoA and got you banned xD.

Nope, thats a lie. I have farmed your bd with a theurgist too, that is true, I put 1 icepet on you and it nuked you down while I was running out of range from you and you were too stupid to kill the pet. I remember thinking what a sucky bd, he must be a true nolife for having master enforcer or whatever that random skill-less title you had was. Then I chained your cabalist with my skald too, both times you changed realm and asked me when I was gonna log because you couldnt stand being farmed so much by a superior player playing an inferior class.

F

f4wzi

Nope, thats a lie. I have farmed your bd with a theurgist too, that is true, I put 1 icepet on you and it nuked you down while I was running out of range from you and you were too stupid to kill the pet. I remember thinking what a sucky bd, he must be a true nolife for having master enforcer. Then I chained your cabalist with my skald too, both times you changed realm and asked me when I was gonna log because you couldnt stand being farmed so much by a superior player playing an inferior class.

Nope, I think I can remember both of those incidents. You approached me on your Theurgist and put down 3 ice pets, I kited the pets and eventually killed them, by this time you had mezzed my pets, which I then demezzed. You spammed about another 10 pets on my commander but then I quickcasted another one and another healer. The commander not was interupting you and I was doing my famous nuke+lifetap combo. You used a heal potion and started to run for ATK but I managed to get you before you escaped.

On the encounter with my Cabalist. I remember nearsighting your skald on inc, then rooting him. I then told my nuke pet to nuke you (90 damage every 4 seconds), I diseased you then kited you... You snared me so I strafed until I could QC a Lifetap, by this time you were on about 20% so I could run away and finish you off. I then logged on to different realms to congratulate you because you put up a good fight against me and not many people are capable of that. However, I promptly realised there were so many other times I had owned you easily. Then the whole hate mail thing started and I got you banned.

Eleasias said:
Think you remember it wrong, it was me on 10% after killing 4 shadowblades but I managed to kill you before you could hit lifetap

Actually you are right on this one, I must have got it mixed up :) I am thinking of the other time when you jumped me on 20% and I killed you. However, I think it is safe to say I have killed you more times than you have killed me.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Nope, I think I can remember both of those incidents. You approached me on your Theurgist and put down 3 ice pets, I kited the pets and eventually killed them, by this time you had mezzed my pets, which I then demezzed. You spammed about another 10 pets on my commander but then I quickcasted another one and another healer. The commander not was interupting you and I was doing my famous nuke+lifetap combo. You used a heal potion and started to run for ATK but I managed to get you before you escaped.

On the encounter with my Cabalist. I remember nearsighting your skald on inc, then rooting him. I then told my nuke pet to nuke you (90 damage every 4 seconds), I diseased you then kited you... You snared me so I strafed until I could QC a Lifetap, by this time you were on about 20% so I could run away and finish you off. I then logged on to different realms to congratulate you because you put up a good fight against me and not many people are capable of that. However, I promptly realised there were so many other times I had owned you easily. Then the whole hate mail thing started and I got you banned.

Nah pure lies, I remember never dying to you on my theurg and never on my skald, you must be thinking of someone else since I always killed you easily every time we met.

Btw, you forgot to change my name when you quoted, are you starting to get stressed now when the truth is being revealed?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Lol, so much lies. I remember your Hero Ravensbourne in Thidranki well, and incase you didn't know, you cannot get MCL on a Hero. I remember once when you were coming out of HTK and I killed you a couple of times on my Bonedancer. Then you came with a big zerg and I killed you then also. Please don't lie because it's pathetic. If you are referring to a 'queue', the only 'queue' I can think of is when people were lining up to duel me, and dying one by one.

Its Ravenbourne, no S and he was 50 long before BDs were in the game :)

failed

again

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
haha threads with mr thid king are always as uplifting, this without taking any pills...:p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
All the protagonists renew for a month and get in thid. Lets see you lot put your money where your mouth is. I'm finding it hard to tell who is winning the thid argument. Dor is quite convincing. But reminds me a bit of Treacle. Its not treacle is it?

If Dor names a character he wants to play, then someone can name a character that they will play against him, and off ya go. Can have referee in each realm to ensure no cheating by using buffs etc, and ofc have to start at rr1. Maybe it could be an event sponsored by DAoC and Roaken could oversee it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom