I hate Mezz in RvR.

P

poppamies

jiggs, i dont give a fuck if u dont spec in ur healing line, thats ur problem, or well more ur realms problem, friars are still the secondary healers of alb.

J

Jiggs

erm i have 42 effective reju so go swivel boyeeee :p

and gratz souriz on killing some spanish random guilds and a few sleepy albs, must make u feel all strong :)

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Jiggs
erm i have 42 effective reju so go swivel boyeeee :p

and gratz souriz on killing some spanish random guilds and a few sleepy albs, must make u feel all strong :)

ehm? killing albs when?

J

Jiggs

i think u need to make a savage and then make lots of screens of the dmg and then post it on vnboards :D

i mean single handedly getting zerks nerfed is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

now go forth and multiply stlong troll!!

T

Trubble

Originally posted by sorusi
discussing anything on this forum isnt really interresting since most ppl here dont know jack shit about the game, or wont learn :p

and removeing mezz from daoc will make zergs even stronger = shit, winning simply by numbers suck

Why do you believe that there will be more zerging with no ae mez?

Doesnt seem to a logical conclusion to me. ;)

H

hercules-df

i thought most zergs happen coz when all is said and done, fair fights are usually determined by who can cast mezz/stun the quickest, all the Ras and skillz0r dont help all the time, and most people are sick of being stuck to the floor for 90% of the time when some action is happening. Plus all the random groups usually have no cleric so staying near others is safer, Or we all see outlaw and hit /stick!!!!!

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Jiggs
i think u need to make a savage and then make lots of screens of the dmg and then post it on vnboards :D

i mean single handedly getting zerks nerfed is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

now go forth and multiply stlong troll!!

zerkers needed a nerf :p

A

alme

try to mid melee grp without a mezz. But im guessing u are a mid ure self ?

S

sorusi

Originally posted by hercules-df
i thought most zergs happen coz when all is said and done, fair fights are usually determined by who can cast mezz/stun the quickest, all the Ras and skillz0r dont help all the time, and most people are sick of being stuck to the floor for 90% of the time when some action is happening. Plus all the random groups usually have no cleric so staying near others is safer, Or we all see outlaw and hit /stick!!!!!

zergs happen when a bunch of lame stupid/cluessles players decide they are tired of getting killed - so they create a zerg (the only chance they will ever have to win anything in daoc, since they never learn - look at outlaw for example)

H

hercules-df

most times i bump into an outlaws grp of GOL they are in a fg, no more. no less. Why all the hate for him? wheres the love?

S

sorusi

because hes a newbie and usually cries for help in his precious cg when he engages something?

and when albs zerg the most, hes allways there to lead them :p

A

athar

omg, 6 pages about removing something that has always been a part of the game + some idiot postfarming this thread with worthless shit like cry more QQ and +1

:rolleyes:

I agree mezz is fucking irritating but if u don't want to be mezzed, mezz the enemy b4 he mezzes you or play another game:p

H

hercules-df

zergs happen when a bunch of lame stupid/cluessles players decide they are tired of getting killed - so they create a zerg (the only chance they will ever have to win anything in daoc, since they never learn - look at outlaw for example)

i bet mr S hussain is saying that about the yanks.

H

hercules-df

because hes a newbie and usually cries for help in his precious cg when he engages something?

and when albs zerg the most, hes allways there to lead them :p

which cg is this? have you been on our realm lately? Cgs are as organised and numerous as our alliances.

/stick outlaw :)

S

sorusi

Originally posted by hercules-df
which cg is this? have you been on our realm lately? Cgs are as organised and numerous as our alliances.

/stick outlaw :)

have friends who play alb/excal who tell me about cgs and stuff :p

and also each time you attack outlaws fg, most of the time albs add like fuck

H

hercules-df

daoc is no war, its a game

realm vs realm warfare, as long as you dont zerg!
if everyone hates the daily ermain zerg so much why dont they just goto hadrians to roam and occasionally find each other, leave the zergs to zerg each other into the zergland afterlife

H

hercules-df

have friends who play alb/excal who tell me about cgs and stuff :p

SPY!!

and also each time you attack outlaws fg, most of the time albs add like fuck

Outlaw has BAF code on his spec.

H

hercules-df

make HW a known fg roaming area then. spam it on here enough times and someone might listen :)

no point any1 moaning about emain zerg anymore, we cant do owt about it. Odins was almost a fg v fg zone till it became a mini emain. surely our friendly server cant zerg out all 3 rvr zones :) goto bg1 for some nice action, hibs have ck all 3 realms fighting in almost even numbers, albs greater numbers evenned out by half of them running around like heedless chickens and being picked off by the mid stealth zerg.

E

Ensceptifica

to you all bitchers: maybe you should play more and get some experience before going to bw and whine

Ya, or play more and don't whine afterwards at all ( ;

E

Ensceptifica

and removeing mezz from daoc will make zergs even stronger = shit, winning simply by numbers suck

Yes, because if you don't have aoe mez you'll suddenly start running with other fg's and all guilds that like 1fg action will suddenly say zerging is fun :rolleyes::doh: Teh logic, it s1 not here sir!

T

Trubble

And that has nothing to do with AE mez.

Quit thinking on your own little leet group and focus on the issue at hand: Mez no longer works on tanks, but works very much against casters/support. Whatever arguments there once were for giving tanks mez immunity can now be used for adding the same to casters/support.

The world doesnt revovle around NP and the leet group. I know that NP consider Mez as a tool to farm the newbies cause it makes it much easier if they stand still. Is that really all you care about, killing the newbies? Guess that is a rhetorical question. ;)

NP = Newbie Pwners.

S

sorusi

w/o mezz it would be impossible to beat zergs

zergers deserve to be beaten untill they learn how to play :p

and for hibb grps mezz is quite important since castable mezz gives them a upper hand to assist dd and take out some ppl before mezz wears out..

removeing mezz is never a solution, removeing determination,purge is :p

and castable mezz works very well on tanks, they stand there fo ~7 - 8 sec on sorc aoe mezz.. with determ4 + aom3,cap body res and yellow body buff 26+9+16

basicly mythic allready has "removed" mezz if you compared to how good it used to be

B

bracken_woodman

going hw = no action, going odins = no action

and Emain = action, but of the zerg variety. So take your pick ;)

V

vintervargen

discussing anything on this forum isnt really interresting since most ppl here dont know jack shit about the game, or wont learn :p

winning over twice your number cause of 1 spell/class sucks pretty much imho. if you are as good as you claim it should be possible without ae mez ;)

V

vintervargen

going hw = no action, going odins = no action

what why you were in odins yesterday? and the day before etc.

tho, no guilds want to feed NP rp's, so they wont come back if np are roaming odins, i know i wont xD

K

katzzzz

Insta AE

So could any1 tell me, why albs dont have insta AE mezz if others realms has it???

About zerg, i was many times in Outlaw's group and i know that he hate zerging. We r runnig only as 1FG and Outy is "leading" zerg only if other realm zerging too. If we kill zerg we go roam as 1FG, no more, no less !!! So stop whinnig about that GoL is zerging, and dont listen to stupid Albs, who dont know nothing about RvR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom