Strafing in RvR.

S

soullessminion

Strafeing to avoid styles makes total sence, after all nobody in there right mind would ever just stand still, eye to eye or toe to toe with a freak swinging an axe at them!!!

strafe is part of the game, ffs it even has its own key in controls!! but for those complaining would it make you more happy if everyone you attack was just forced to sit instead.......

L

lofff

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
I don't know how it's intended, but strafing in a 3d game is one of the most basic movements. I didn't know it made people miss styles on you, but I do know it makes you miss your own. Calling strafing lame is stupid. In my superior opinion.

i wish we could strafe-jump aswell ;p

C

chronictank

i havent got anything against strafing
The problem is it is possible to avoid near 100% hits by exploiting the strafe,lag bug.
The target is either is out of range or out of view.
But many have said it can be countered, none have posted how

L

lofff

drop stick and move urself, keep ur target in view and in range, u can even keep urself in X position for positionals.. i never had a prob to land anni (rear style with 9s stun) on any target, strafer or not..

oh well .)

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by lofff
i wish we could strafe-jump aswell ;p
Aye ( : I played Quake 2 day and night before I started daoc, missed strafejumping a lot :p

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by chronictank
i havent got anything against strafing
The problem is it is possible to avoid near 100% hits by exploiting the strafe,lag bug.
The target is either is out of range or out of view.
But many have said it can be countered, none have posted how

Don't use stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom