Strafing in RvR.

L

lofff

Originally posted by hotrat
Any mid group that loses with a 3 healer 3 savage setup has not only lost but been very badly owned.

i dont always agree with what u say hotrats, but always nice arguments and gotta say i agree on this one 200% :d

ps: start putting ur fucking charmed pet sumwhere else :p

A

Asha

Originally posted by faderullan
Theurgist interupt all healers+shaman

Merc assist on ma savage with dt and pf

Bof on

Either the savage turn and hit back. With bof and pala guard you cant die. After a while when healers insta heals are gone the savage die. Off to next savage. Res sick or pr'd savages are no problem.

= you win

Very very rare we need to use more then 1 bof. So we can manage 2 "fotm" groups per 30mins.

(We save sos for the hibs)

Pryd sounds fun.
Your theur can interrupt insta disease?
He can cast on four well played toons before he gets interrupted by bolt, dd, mez, stun, diseased and savage train catches him, skald, icor ?
Your paladin can’t get insta mezzed/stunned/rooted/diseased?
Your BOF lasts through 3 healers insta on one savage with only two diseased mercs hitting him and a shield paladin? Sorry, even with bof up, your support will be dead by the time you get through 3 PR on one savage.
Or you’re dropping your sorc for a theurgist? Have fun vs. hibs with that.

no one is saying a mid group is impossible
a well played mid group with relics, high rr, and who strafe like hell are impossible for an alb group.

L

lofff

and btw, theurg earth pets running faster and lasting 60sec gonna b overpowered imo:p

then again fade does not face exca mids on prydwen, rr8sh grps with all RAs up aint gonna b that easy sorted .) (and guess i dont need to tell u how long will ur theurg stand when 1, one, savage reaches him :D )

S

Subedai-Samil

Theurgist interupt all healers+shaman

Merc assist on ma savage with dt and pf

Bof on

Either the savage turn and hit back. With bof and pala guard you cant die. After a while when healers insta heals are gone the savage die. Off to next savage. Res sick or pr'd savages are no problem.

= you win

Very very rare we need to use more then 1 bof. So we can manage 2 "fotm" groups per 30mins.

(We save sos for the hibs)

ur arrogance is really annoying.
the quality of oppoments albs have to face on excal is far higher than that of pry.
ild like to see PE go up against the likes of jh and NP.
Ild like to see the uber pe (undefeated against mids might i add) go up against NP lan grp, even after uve waited 1/2 hour for em to recharge after using em against jh ( still losing).

F

faderullan

Oh well keep say they are unbeatable then. If that makes you sleep better at nights.

S

Subedai-Samil

its like the best team in a lower football league claiming they culd beat the best teams in a higher league without never been against them.

F

faderullan

Originally posted by Subedai-Samil
the quality of oppoments albs have to face on excal is far higher than that of pry.
Ild like to see the uber pe (undefeated against mids might i add) go up against NP lan grp, even after uve waited 1/2 hour for em to recharge after using em against jh ( still losing).

We are far from undefeated. All teams win some and lose some. Even your uber excal midgard teams.

I dont say we would kill them everytime. Im not even saying we would kill them 50%. I just say they are beatable by a albion group. And i dont think NP or JH think they would win over us 100% either.

F

faderullan

its like the best team in a lower football league claiming they culd beat the best teams in a higher league without never been against them.

Why exactly are we lower league? Our average realm rank are probably higher then both np and jh groups.

I dont come say excal people play lower league. Why do you have to say pryd ones do?

S

Subedai-Samil

i have beaten np once is a totally fair fight (their lan grp) now thats like a 10% win ratio lol.
sucks :(

F

faderullan

I heard you guys were quite good. But lets face it. A albion low rr(said by people from your own guild) ice wiz group wont perform as good as a high rr tank one. So if you win 10% then we should have better odds right?

S

Subedai-Samil

depends.
its not really low rr.
i think that in general high rr caster grps have more potential for uberness than high rr tank grps. Just much ahrder to achive that uber state. like the only godlike hib caster grp is dh.

S

Subedai-Samil

ye u been able to lag sum1 from the front and get a rear positioanl off is not in the spirit of the game imo :(
not how it shuld be done.
im sure we wuld all prefer it that wasnt possible.

A

Arnor

We are far from undefeated. All teams win some and lose some. Even your uber excal midgard teams.

I dont say we would kill them everytime. Im not even saying we would kill them 50%. I just say they are beatable by a albion group. And i dont think NP or JH think they would win over us 100% either.

i atleast got the vibes that "we are undefeatable"

but thx for clearing that up, and you are right, alb groups have a good chance vs savages, dt&sos&bof are all good help.

P

pbuck

Stop whining you albs. Its not like its impossible to kill a mid group. Use your theurgist. Thats the key.

Albs have 20% melee bonus on prydwen.Mids have 20% melee on excal.I dont even understand how people can ignore these bonuses before starting to talk about how easy to kill/overpowered albs/mids are.

P

pbuck

Originally posted by lofff
and btw, theurg earth pets running faster and lasting 60sec gonna b overpowered imo:p

then again fade does not face exca mids on prydwen, rr8sh grps with all RAs up aint gonna b that easy sorted .) (and guess i dont need to tell u how long will ur theurg stand when 1, one, savage reaches him :D )

LOL excal mids arent any better than prydwen mids its just that they got 20% melee bonus and prydwen mids got 0% bonus.I've played both servers and can comment on this.There is a rr8-rr10 mid group on prydwen too and some others close to rr7-rr8

J

Jergiot

how did this thread get turned into another useless pryd vs exal bullshit?

P

pbuck

Jh Np are NOT any better than the best everlast group.With albs having relic advantage pe's best group (with theurgist setup) would win way more than lose vs jh +np(Sos+2xbof+relics+interrupt on mid support>Mids).With 3 mercs though and no theurgist alb groups seem a lot worse because of lack of good interrupts on enemy support.

I

Ialkarn

Why exactly are we lower league? Our average realm rank are probably higher then both np and jh groups.

I dont come say excal people play lower league. Why do you have to say pryd ones do?

Cause the average realm ranks of the whole server,the number of rps earned every week,the total rp earned in the story of the server are lower than Exalibur,so yes you play a lower league.

Prywden:
Realm Points 574,042,410
Last week RP 12,566,237

Exalibur:
Realm Points 1,081,401,473
Last week RP 26,109,390

Prywden:
RR10 11
RR9 15
RR8 45
RR7 77
RR6 207
RR5 415

Exalibur:
RR10 23
RR9 42
RR8 91
RR7 207
RR6 357
RR5 690

F

faderullan

Why is more people = higher league?

Why cant the rr10 teams on pryd compete with rr10 teams on excal?

P

Puppetmistress

Since you dont actively play on Prydwen to my knowledge how can you comment on Prydwen being 'lower league' ?

Prydwen ALSO has high-RR 'fotm-groups'. Prydwen ALSO has high-RR pb-caster groups.

Due to the lower population it is also much more likely you encounter an enemy with all his RA's up.

Fader is not unbeatable and neither does he claim that. Alot of Excalibur-guys say Fader would have low chance against JH, NP etc etc while in reality they dont meet eachother. Now who's being really ignorant in the end?

I give Fader a better shot to victory then most existing Alb-tankgroups. Lets face it: There isnt a real group out there with as much high-RR as Fader his group.

Fader his group would also be one of the best Alb tankgroups on Excalibur.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Ialkarn
Cause the average realm ranks of the whole server,the number of rps earned every week,the total rp earned in the story of the server are lower than Exalibur,so yes you play a lower league.

Funny to bring back football. Did you know that the youngest children when they play football always end up with scores like 27-17 etc (in half playtime).

I wouldnt say more score = higher league.

Even for the opposite there's something to say...

I

Ialkarn

Why is more people = higher league?

Why cant the rr10 teams on pryd compete with rr10 teams on excal?

You have less teams rvring at same time (less battles then),less dedicated RvR guilds x realm,less challenge.

and more important than that..being an alb you can save vital ras for important battles instead to waste them cause you getting adds or you have to fight a valid group just 2 mins after another one.
And albs need ras up to fight a fotm group.

A

Asha

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Prydwen ALSO has high-RR 'fotm-groups'. Prydwen ALSO has high-RR pb-caster groups.

Due to the lower population it is also much more likely you encounter an enemy with all his RA's up.

Due to the higher population on Excalibur it is also much more likely you encounter an enemy with all your RAs down. As a Mid or Hib, your Alb enemy is also more likely to have his up as he has a lot fewer enemies to fight and thus fewer fights. You will meet more enemies of higher RR more frequently. No one rests up RAs here. That is what they mean by a different level. JH taking out 3x their number in quick succession as groups add to them is a daily thing.

Fader is not unbeatable and neither does he claim that. Alot of Excalibur-guys say Fader would have low chance against JH, NP etc etc while in reality they dont meet eachother. Now who's being really ignorant in the end?

What? That doesn’t make sense.

I give Fader a better shot to victory then most existing Alb-tankgroups. Lets face it: There isnt a real group out there with as much high-RR as Fader his group.

Fader his group would also be one of the best Alb tankgroups on Excalibur.

Wouldn’t be hard as there is only one good active tank group on Excalibur right now, and it’s not even a set group. Over the summer, I doubt that would have been true.

V

Vodor

Originally posted by hotrat

Any mid group that loses with a 3 healer 3 savage setup has not only lost but been very badly owned.

Good job i cant even remember the last time you beat us then.

Poon

F

faderullan

I dont doubt your skill. Why you have to doubt ours?

A

Asha

Originally posted by Vodor
Good job i cant even remember the last time you beat us then.

Poon

Maybe cause you got a "break" when you didn't have relics?
I can't even remember the last time you beat us without cheat strafing.

Users who are viewing this thread