FAO custodia @ Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
thank god the mods arent biased ,

noobloch is ur guildy and an FH subscriber (LOL BTW)
insults and racist comments are now MASKED as black humor
ur opinion on this matter is as crap as ur healing

Whatevah girlfriend.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I have my moments, i'm a poor loser and i admit it, i'm known to whine quite alot in a heat of the moment kinda way. :p In the end tho, it's just a game and when it all comes down to it, having mutual respect towards your enemies both when fighting them and not makes this game much more fun.
We fought the NFD tankgroup alot with our mael/groove group, and yes Jupi, aim was with us pretty much 99% of the times. Even tho we beat you 9/10 times as you said (dont really know what you mean with the pre-cluster group, was there any agramon action at all before the cluster?) we still had really really good and fun fights vs your group. Our groups always respected eachother in agramon, never added on eachothers fights or when either group was resting.
I dont understand why people have to go into such shitslinging, especially over something that occured 6 months+ ago?

Dont really get this either, the mael/groove groups ran pretty much every night with the same setup (pretty much) 2 healer, shaman, sm, rm, bd, zerk, warr or same with 3 healer minus the zerk. :O

Really miss these old days with the regular agramon nights filled with roaming groups that actually was there for the fun and fair fights and nothing else. :(

<3 nice post. Put we're just play shit slinging arnt we? To spice things up. Or is noaim really serious?

fawzi

Banned
Atleast 75% of the people that have insulted me in this thread I have killed in Thidranki, I will comment later on all your drivle.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Atleast 75% of the people that have insulted me in this thread I have killed in Thidranki, I will comment later on all your drivle.

Thanks for your support Dor, i'll try and keep those moderator doods off your back now, using my extensive influence.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I think its time some x-synergy members contributed, just to keep things bouncing along. :clap:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie

Who are the 25% of supermen that you havent killed? I want autographs from those!

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
<3 nice post. Put we're just play shit slinging arnt we? To spice things up. Or is noaim really serious?

Haha, I just brought out the zerg zone comment somewhere like 20 pages ago to see how many would bite. It did help the thread forward a bit, thank you for that Jupiter and Maeloch (what a wannabe Maelstrom-name btw). Always enjoyed fighting your group(s)*.

(*not inteded as a zerg-remark, but just pointing out that I enjoyed fighting you tanksetup, castersetup and whatever other setups you ran)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, I just brought out the zerg zone comment somewhere like 20 pages ago to see how many would bite. It did help the thread forward a bit, thank you for that Jupiter and Maeloch (what a wannabe Maelstrom-name btw). Always enjoyed fighting your group(s)*.

(*not inteded as a zerg-remark, but just pointing out that I enjoyed fighting you tanksetup, castersetup and whatever other setups you ran)

Jaysus, i feel the luv :) any of u mofo's mention group hug and u can suck my fat one :)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Givf more whine plz :(
Can't let this 1 good thread over a long time die yet.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if half of them were related to Dori.

What would make you think that? All the guys I know from Synergy are great. Can't find one that I didn't like or didn't find funny..

Genedril

Part of the furniture
What a poor attempt.

You played tankgrp on hib and now you play tankgrp on mid, how sad. :rolleyes:

Well when I originally barded for them they ran a mage group. Then I ran away crying cause I was a shite bard. Ended up playing with GG2 where I was a shite bard again & then an ok healer. Played Mael's personal debuffer when we ran a mage group before NFD gave up on Dyvet. I was probably shite at that, but Mael killed so quick that you'd never know (+ the opposition really wasn't that of the halcyon days of yore).

Now I'm a shite zerk, at least I'm consistantly crap though. Still, don't think it's all the same people playing the same classes so it's not really the 'same' tank group.

(Does self-flame fit into the spirit of the thread??? Just in case not: Jupiter wants to be English & Maeloch pays Crom large wads of cash not to mod his posts!!!!)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Well when I originally barded for them they ran a mage group. Then I ran away crying cause I was a shite bard. Ended up playing with GG2 where I was a shite bard again & then an ok healer.

Heh now that's something everyone can agree on. Not really in the spirit of the thread now is it :fluffle:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha :p

Hawkizor - 2006/08/15 said:
Hellluuuuuuuuuu...
since my gaming life has come to an end i would like to look back and see what i miss so much sometimes.......

New job an Volvo Cars IT and a family and a housebuy put a drastic end to my gaming....

nice to see the forum and the webpage thou..

does anyone know where i can DL the Daoc movies from excalibur and the pvp server?

wanna see the action and the fun parts of daoc again...
Some posts later...

Hawkizor - 2007/08/28 said:
Well Well.. Back into gaming.. sold the house and left the girl..

Going WOW on Stormscale atm..

looking forward to the next game comming up!
AoC? Warhammer?
hmm.. thats the question..

where are those movies......

//Hawkizor - 70 rouge, Stormscale

/Hawkizor Knogmackan
Stronger then ever!

And the replies are like..
Powerslave - 2007/08/30 said:
cant remember the exact url, but if you search for "nolby pride - bleed" in google you will definitely find something ;)
Draup - 2007/08/30 said:
http://www.nolbypride.se/gallery/solocamlann.jpg

/// Draup

F

f4wzi

Lol, all of you are pathetic, whining like a bunch of baffoons. It's all mere insults and no constructive arguements, it's a shame none of you posses the intelligence to have a civilised conversation.

Septina: I don't know about you, but if I spent all my life trolling these boards and posting up youtube videos I'd think I had a pretty shitty life.

Naoim: I don't think you are in a position to insult people's names when your SM name comes from a fucking caravan site in Wales.

Arethir: You really are an idiot, such a spare tire, trying to be with the 'leet boys', well the image doesn't work for you.

This is the problem with 50 RvR, there are too many abilities and Realm Ranks and it causes people to get big egos. If you really want to see who is the best, come Thidranki. No OP MLs, RRs or high level class abilities, slower casting speed, less damage and therefore you need to think more tactically. This is where the real skill takes place.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, real skill is when you have 5 seconds to make a decision and you have 5 times less abilities (thus less decision options), compared to less than 1 second to make a decision with 5 times more abilities. Dorimor where did you study logics?

Those abilities are OP because noobs like you cant counter them and go cry to mythic about nerfing this and that.

I see that your posts are also very constructive, mr. pathetic liar, constructive post has to have some grain of truth in the information it provides.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Oh noes :( Dori said I'm in the "leetboys"-fanclub :( What to doooooooo! You do realize I'm not active right? And that even if I did reactivate, I wouldn't even be playing the same realm/server as them?

Septina

Part of the furniture
yeah, real skill is when you have 5 seconds to make a decision and you have 5 times less abilities (thus less decision options), compared to less than 1 second to make a decision with 5 times more abilities. Dorimor where did you study logics?

Those abilities are OP because noobs like you cant counter them and go cry to mythic about nerfing this and that.

I see that your posts are also very constructive, mr. pathetic liar, constructive post has to have some grain of truth in the information it provides.

All that counts is that he believes it himself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom