FAO Custodia Malacitana

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
You should never type a sentece like that.... you and your group have no respec for anybody...... only reason somebody shouldn't add on yuor group is simply in respec for the group your fighting.

Your kind of player are fair game though, you would cross an entire zone for a couple of RPs.

Ill say it again YES I ADD. I JUST DONT PREACH FECKING MORALITY WHEN I DO IT MYSELF AINT IT RIGHT DECEPTION??

Now i hope that got into your thick heads

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
If you wanna join the gg and make some rps, you do as told, or fuck off.

Not that cm comes anywhere close to being a gg for me but .. i fucked off from a grp cus i couldn't be arsed to take towers , 5mins later i find out i'm being called a xrealmer .. bit tricky ain't it !

Sorin

Banned
Not that cm comes anywhere close to being a gg for me but .. i fucked off from a grp cus i couldn't be arsed to take towers , 5mins later i find out i'm being called a xrealmer .. bit tricky ain't it !

Xrealmer!!!

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Ill say it again YES I ADD. I JUST DONT PREACH FECKING MORALITY WHEN I DO IT MYSELF AINT IT RIGHT DECEPTION??

<shakes fist> Go get 'em!

Those fucking hippies and lousy mid scum ain't the least better themselves!

Himse

FH is my second home
Can't be arsed to read whole post...so just gonna give my 2 cents worth. CM rules. I wish I could have a group that is so tower and keep focussed. They defend their realm and take towers and keeps which is the point of this game instead of duels and fair fights. Let me know if there's any mids who want to make a group like CM...I would be happy to join and take part. Nothing pleases me more than taking and defending towers and keeps. I have spent hours crafting to level to a point to make Dim seige weapons and even have a skald that is geared to carry and make and run seige craft but no one wants him. Oh well. Keep up the good work CM. Let me know if you fancy changing to Mid. I'm ready to help out.

Gustav

Are you being sarcastic?

They can hardly compete against a pug :/

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Lag Ghosts @ Midgard/Limors: leveling

Are you playing this game (on Dyvet) or just trolling here?

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Aww did my favourite ikkle wizzy get a nasty 1100pa followed by afew 500+ garrottes (because you have ''no'' matter resists)

QweQwe , Fucking sue me ;)

Then again shouldn't Di or one of those shiny clerics have saved you ? :eek: ... Oh well :m00:

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
I saw CM yesterday evening destroying the eras towers in alb, damn rvrkillers!
Honestly, I hate em :S
Why do they wanna destroy i-rvr?! Guess they must love sailing boats to mid/hib.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
I saw CM yesterday evening destroying the eras towers in alb, damn rvrkillers!
Honestly, I hate em :S
Why do they wanna destroy i-rvr?! Guess they must love sailing boats to mid/hib.

Its time for I-rvr somewhere ells than in Albion !

( so i dont have pve towers in mid, to get into DF :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom