FAO Custodia Malacitana

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I'm playing a lot atm but hardly racing to rr12 - im miles off :)

Peronally i think iRVR in mid sucks arse m8 - its either the thin channel between nottmoor and bled or around blend so little chance of anything away from a keep/tower/bridge :(

Emain or Hadrians is much better (imo) and we even tried to get it in emain the other day but didnt have a group able to do it at the time so gave up.

I guess nobody really wants it in their own back garden but still wants it somewhere.

/Clap for outskilling every solo and duo otw to surs with your RR11 fg...skills....:m00:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
/Clap for outskilling every solo and duo otw to surs with your RR11 fg...skills....:m00:

why thank you kind sir :)

As I have always said in a siege situation (with mids on the inner door of surs atm) we will kill anything on the way there. Answer honestly would you not do the same?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
why thank you kind sir :)

As I have always said in a siege situation (with mids on the inner door of surs atm) we will kill anything on the way there. Answer honestly would you not do the same?

No im not that lame. I would head for the keep.

Cause you played around we defended keep.

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
Not that easy.

If you wanna join the gg and make some rps, you do as told, or fuck off.

Sounds like a nice gg u have running there, in other words, u play because ur told to? Where is the fun in that? I cant see it atleast. I guess all the emotes u get when u die of kzn or taglim or whoever these days is because they got some kind of built in anger, cuz someone is saying DO AS YOUR TOLD, OR FUCK OFF!

the pieces is falling in to its places

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Why do people in fg's kill a solo nightshade who they know 100% isnt gonna add is what i wanna know :(

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Whel let me enlten you noob..

maby its to make the nesting albs at beno to come out in the open and rvr..

HaHAhahaha ..

Thats a funny post... dude : )

Isnt that the uberFGmidzerger that means he got the clue how to do rvr ..

../wor ....or something ..

Buy a Kleenex hun..

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Puni where you been hiding these days :(

RL and Cheese :(

Will be able to pull a no lifer all day monday tho and play shade and hopefully my fully templated bard in rvr :D

Playing from home at nite for afew hours but on 28.8k ya cant do alot :p

joap

Fledgling Freddie

Upon reading this i had to smile since it made me think of Fawlty Towers:

Basil Fawlty: I will take your orders,
[German accent]
Basil Fawlty: which must be obeyed at all times

Come to think of it, maybe Basil Fawlty is a good caricature of Kzn :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Not that easy.

Must be really nice to play with them if they are like that :(
Its all about to have fun. not to feel a preasure that if u dont do as mr kzn says then u can fuck off sad sad :(

igli

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe leifi so Zordas is yours:) less ruding me give more hugs:)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Not that easy.

I respect that, which is the only reason i do towers/keeps.

Ofc when i'm solo and i can't find any other soloers, i usually go take a unclaimed tower, but i hate it tbh... maybe if it was more rewarding.

And i doubt anyone would just stand by and let me treb a tower to repair it again and make some rps that way.

People should stop quoting this post out of context.

He is simply saying that if he's in a gg and the gg wants to take a tower, he will go along and take the tower...which is kind of the whole point of being in a group, to do things together.

Who can honestly say they have been in a GG who decided to take a tower and left because they personally didn't want too? A guild is a collection of players, and often a democratic decision is reached or the GM decides on the action as is his/her perogative (in our case the bards word is usually law as he's driving, and who wants to deal with back-seat drivers?).

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Can't be arsed to read whole post...so just gonna give my 2 cents worth. CM rules. I wish I could have a group that is so tower and keep focussed. They defend their realm and take towers and keeps which is the point of this game instead of duels and fair fights. Let me know if there's any mids who want to make a group like CM...I would be happy to join and take part. Nothing pleases me more than taking and defending towers and keeps. I have spent hours crafting to level to a point to make Dim seige weapons and even have a skald that is geared to carry and make and run seige craft but no one wants him. Oh well. Keep up the good work CM. Let me know if you fancy changing to Mid. I'm ready to help out.

Gustav

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Not that easy.

Must be really nice to play with them if they are like that :(
Its all about to have fun. not to feel a preasure that if u dont do as mr kzn says then u can fuck off sad sad :(

No wonder they Blow though if that idiot tells them how to play :)

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
You guys got nothing else better to do then to say how much life is better outside of CM ?

I'm a proud CM member, and where as i don't agree with the early morning shit and zerging down soloers, I do agree with the players in the guild and get on with them very well, isn't that what a MMPORG is about you know the multiplayer community side of it?

anyway just cuz u guys prefer to zerg and CM prefer to roleplay and do their job in the game doesnt mean u have to qq every 5 mins? ;)

Slight bit hypocritical as i whine alot about being zerged down but it doesnt change things does it! so lets just quit whining about CM as they wont change ? ;)

Sorin

Banned
People should stop quoting this post out of context.

He is simply saying that if he's in a gg and the gg wants to take a tower, he will go along and take the tower...which is kind of the whole point of being in a group, to do things together.

Who can honestly say they have been in a GG who decided to take a tower and left because they personally didn't want too? A guild is a collection of players, and often a democratic decision is reached or the GM decides on the action as is his/her perogative (in our case the bards word is usually law as he's driving, and who wants to deal with back-seat drivers?).

:worthy:

You guys got nothing else better to do then to say how much life is better outside of CM ?

I'm a proud CM member, and where as i don't agree with the early morning shit and zerging down soloers, I do agree with the players in the guild and get on with them very well, isn't that what a MMPORG is about you know the multiplayer community side of it?

anyway just cuz u guys prefer to zerg and CM prefer to roleplay and do their job in the game doesnt mean u have to qq every 5 mins? ;)

Slight bit hypocritical as i whine alot about being zerged down but it doesnt change things does it! so lets just quit whining about CM as they wont change ? ;)

:worthy:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Like you didnt add on our group tonight at bridge? Can you say hipocrisy?

Your kind of player are fair game though, you would cross an entire zone for a couple of RPs.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Like you didnt add on our group tonight at bridge? Can you say hipocrisy?
You should never type a sentece like that.... you and your group have no respec for anybody...... only reason somebody shouldn't add on yuor group is simply in respec for the group your fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom