FAO: Tags

Septina

Part of the furniture
Delete the bm while you're at it, so i can have my name back!

wewt? :eek: i'll just have it namechanged. :O Tell meh what toons to get changed and i'll sort it at transfer. :)
Refuse to delete lvl 50 chars, unless you REALLY insist. ;)

Edit: Oh, and if there are any items on the toons you need just gimme a yell. :O Or if you wanna play the acc again. :) Dont plan to keep it open after transfer anyway. :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
wewt? :eek: i'll just have it namechanged. :O Tell meh what toons to get changed and i'll sort it at transfer. :)
Refuse to delete lvl 50 chars, unless you REALLY insist. ;)

Edit: Oh, and if there are any items on the toons you need just gimme a yell. :O Or if you wanna play the acc again. :) Dont plan to keep it open after transfer anyway. :p

ill take all the items kthx!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i

h

a

t

e

y

o

u!

on a sidenote tho! why u not play hib with us anymore :<

Septina

Part of the furniture
i

h

a

t

e

y

o

u!

on a sidenote tho! why u not play hib with us anymore :<

I have one useful char on hib in a rather shit template? :p (atleast shit these days).
Chanter is still in SI template, champ misses a few items and BM is in an early ToA template. All my useful hib chars are on .DE servers. :(

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Septina knows Preatoria loves playing his shaman and wants to use it as an end stick bot.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Who doesn't ?

Anyway, Septina if you want to create a useful hib char feel free to start pl'ing :p I want pl on bb and perhaps a more usefull class then bainshee (although i love my bainshee , my little gimp - oh I also suck playing it but who cares :) )

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
I will most likely be online for 1 h or so at 22.00 , that's 21.00 CET (i think) and at 18.30-19.30 or so, could be longer or earlier but doubt it. Tomorrow i'll be on all evening.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Just give option to transfer german chars to ywain please. :(
Almost rr8 hero, rr7 bard, rr7 warden, rr7 shee, rr7 bm. :/

idd then i can play my bard, and actually have some useful/fun chars to play.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol g'luck with tht, rr10 bard or rr6 druid hmmmm i know which i prefer :)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I don't get this, but rp pl my bard kkthx

whole reason we named our guild use the wall was cuz of a silly wall bug in hw and us running to it every fight near berk just to laugh and joke around with getting enemies confused ^^

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lolz Faglim you always knew how to use and abuse :wub:

delete

Can't get enough of FH
I'll poke you on msn tonight ok ?

@Beck I don't have any screenshot available but i am sure there are some here on FH or you can see in the movies i made few years ago ... It was Booomer who said how the fuck can you play with that. I had a lot on the qbars that you actually have to use :p So it's not easy and not structured also :p.

But now that i restarted the game i had to redo qbars :( Although i prefer my old qbars but can't seem to get the ini files fixed. And I don't know what was exactly on the qbars also.

did not find:(

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
I will take a look for you tonight , i might have some screenshots. The movies are also somewhere in the internet... I just don't have a clue where.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Tag, post the QB of your Theurg please. I rolled one and my QB1 contains ... 1 spell and QC xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom