FAO Mmmpie

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Mmmpie is long gone. He is the younger brother to Gobo / Tiarta. Gobo made a brief comeback on the forum (and maybe ingame aswell) about 2 months ago. Dont think he even checks forum occansionaly. Pity he was always very helpful.

/Haddaway

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Matty, how are u?

Hey andy.
Im currently playing my time on US servers much more action over there. Going in for another operation on june the 18th to have some of my knee chipped out. Other than that everything is good thank you. Hows everything going your end? Not spoke to anyone on excal for alongtime. You still playing daoc anywhere else?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Hey andy.
Im currently playing my time on US servers much more action over there. Going in for another operation on june the 18th to have some of my knee chipped out. Other than that everything is good thank you. Hows everything going your end? Not spoke to anyone on excal for alongtime. You still playing daoc anywhere else?

Playing on alb/merlin. Good luck with the op m8, more daoc time for u i guess:D

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
Playing on alb/merlin. Good luck with the op m8, more daoc time for u i guess:D

Yeah alot more time on daoc it seems. Atleast this time i wont be farming ml 1.1 for 20 hours + each day. lol. There looking into a classic server on US atm. If it happens i may be tempted to drop in and give it a try. What you think? Whatever happened to Rod?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Jacob. Hows life treating you mate? You playing daoc anywhere else?

Nah dude, just chillaxing irl you know, nothing else really. Was tossing around on the german servers but that got too zergy too fast :(

Life's good dude, miss you and the old gang though :(

Rod is living in Aberdeen now, he got relocated there for work I believe.

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
Nah dude, just chillaxing irl you know, nothing else really. Was tossing around on the german servers but that got too zergy too fast :(

Life's good dude, miss you and the old gang though :(

Rod is living in Aberdeen now, he got relocated there for work I believe.

Bring back the old crew! I miss the old days in RvR we had some good laughs.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You could have PM'ed them with your request Gahn.

Oh wait... I could have done it too.

Scnr, anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom