FAO Custodia Malacitana

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
U cant imagine the fun me & others get from reading ur forum posts ^^

It's quite funny again:

Manisch to Eruptare: So this is funny for you?
Eruptare to Manisch: For me and others!

I am starting to fear your army of MSN/IRC/FH friends.

(Running of to hide.)

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
It's quite funny again:

Manisch to Eruptare: So this is funny for you?
Eruptare to Manisch: For me and others!

I am starting to fear your army of MSN/IRC/FH friends.

(Running of to hide.)

he´s trying to convince you that he got friends, its erupt and the .be maffia vs joo!

E

Eruptix

what ?
soz,I have no internet buddies to help me m8 :p

look at fujjeh,he h8s me :<

:wij: tho

edit: see
pure h8 from the troll spic

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Please dont u see the DI sign above their heads, the most common style for "skilled" albs to play..

No...but i can see the im not stupid and im not going to attack some1 with DI.

and tbh as a non moc lifetaper after my 3 PA in a row i get my di bb to come along, im not a cow to be farmed

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
cudnt be arsed to edit this properly but this is in response to who-ever posted albs style of rvring!

Attachments

• mids style.JPG
    mids style.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 75

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get it, you played alll days long versus CM yesterday who tried to establish IRvR in Midgard, removing Blendrake port all the time and hence you made them cut the other ports so they could retake the Blendrake port while you were busy running from tower to tower.

When I went to bed you were still at it.

So you speak about port removal while you caused it yourself by cutting IRvR port in Midgard all the time.

IRvR in HW, for me it's tiresome, it usually starts with a Mid group in a Beno tower, not taking it but farming, with Fujiata and Mammsen and some other stealth zergers between Beno bridge and that tower.

Rarely any groups look in HW for FG fights, Hibs run 2-3 groups on stick even on the dock side, after several weeks I stoped to enjoy it.

I know you are racing for RR12 and IRvR is a good way to do it, but maybe you should get more patience :p.

Maybe Middies can be the host of IRvR for now?

I'm playing a lot atm but hardly racing to rr12 - im miles off :)

Peronally i think iRVR in mid sucks arse m8 - its either the thin channel between nottmoor and bled or around blend so little chance of anything away from a keep/tower/bridge :(

Emain or Hadrians is much better (imo) and we even tried to get it in emain the other day but didnt have a group able to do it at the time so gave up.

I guess nobody really wants it in their own back garden but still wants it somewhere.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah damn 11 mids in the same area, think we shouldn't have the underpopulated bonus anymore...

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Have you tried checking inside/just outside keeps and towers? Most albs can be found there, within safe range of their DI bot.

Sorin

Banned
Bla Bla Fucking Bla.

And to answer your question fujjeh.. well i can only answer for myself..

I play the game cuz i like to.

I would prefer to take less keeps/towers, but thats not the way of my GM.
And there is not enough groups roaming when CM is out.

I care about the relics.. either everyone gets thier own relics.. or albion gets them all.

All you motherfucking whiners.. log back ingame and kill some there.

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
Bla Bla Fucking Bla.

And to answer your question fujjeh.. well i can only answer for myself..

I play the game cuz i like to.

I would prefer to take less keeps/towers, but thats not the way of my GM.
And there is not enough groups roaming when CM is out.

I care about the relics.. either everyone gets thier own relics.. or albion gets them all.

All you motherfucking whiners.. log back ingame and kill some there.

well thanks for a honest post atleast.

I bet that if u would stop taking towers and stuff when u log on (i assume ur in CM and run with their fg?), and roam abit instead, you would find that it is enough group roaming. If u prefer taking less keeps/towers, then just dont do it, say that u wanna try find enemies to fight instead, there´s no way to improve in rvr, 8vs8 or whatever aslong as u dont fight any player enemies who can put up a fight vs u

Sorin

Banned
If u prefer taking less keeps/towers, then just dont do it, say that u wanna try find enemies to fight instead,

Not that easy.

If you wanna join the gg and make some rps, you do as told, or fuck off.

I respect that, which is the only reason i do towers/keeps.

Ofc when i'm solo and i can't find any other soloers, i usually go take a unclaimed tower, but i hate it tbh... maybe if it was more rewarding.

And i doubt anyone would just stand by and let me treb a tower to repair it again and make some rps that way.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
So its all about the rps?

I would never ever even in my wildest dreams get the idea of taking a tower when soloing :confused:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Not that easy.

If you wanna join the gg and make some rps, you do as told, or fuck off.

I almost feel sorry for you there to be told how to play daoc, but for some its all about the RP's, they dont care how they are got or who they have rolled in search of it its just RP. Feels like to some daoc is a chore to get xxx rp per night and not enjoy the game.

As for your other quote of not being a farmed rp cow, well nor do the many solo/duo's CM roll every night. Noone likes to be rolled then RB then go back out and get rolled again for 3 hours per night, trust me it isnt fun. Some dont have the pleasure or choose not to run in an opted rr10+ group everynight and make 100k+ and its these people that are keeping the server alive.

Dont take this as a dig i can just see where fuji is coming from, when a game turns into a chore to produce numbers at any cost then its time to quit and play something else.

Sorin

Banned
But for some its all about the RP's, they dont care how they are got or who they have rolled in search of it its just RP.

Would you rvr if you didn't get rps?

And are you leaving the game?
or have already?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Whel let me enlten you noob..

maby its to make the nesting albs at beno to come out in the open and rvr..

Let me enlighten you noob ( not enlten ) using prodicals post:

Quote:
" however the others from the realm decided they would like another keep,cut irvr etc and piss off the realm, usually ended up that people logged cause they cba to boat for 5min"

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Would you rvr if you didn't get rps?

And are you leaving the game?
or have already?

Actually i would, i dont play for the rp's i play for the fun of the game, heck i even enjoy df raids. I like to have a good melee fight which is a challenge against some like minded people. Scrap rp's scrap relics scrap the rp horny folk and maybe dyvet wouldnt be in the position it is in now. So you quit when you become rr12 then what, no more rp's to gain then what?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Actually i would, i dont play for the rp's i play for the fun of the game, heck i even enjoy df raids. I like to have a good melee fight which is a challenge against some like minded people. Scrap rp's scrap relics scrap the rp horny folk and maybe dyvet wouldnt be in the position it is in now. So you quit when you become rr12 then what, no more rp's to gain then what?

Some of the best fights Ive had was when i /rp off in the battlegrounds in the US.

So yea, if there were no rps, I would still rvr.

Its about the fun after all, if you like watching numbers pop up on your screen, go play Sim Accountancy!

Sorin

Banned
So you quit when you become rr12 then what, no more rp's to gain then what?

I'l roll a new toon.

Anyway, you're saying that rps don't help at all?

I admit that i got a thid toon with /rp off, cuz its fun to play vs other people.. But i would never do /rp off, on my lvl 50 chars.
And i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I'l roll a new toon.

I admit that i got a thid toon with /rp off, cuz its fun to play vs other people.. But i would never do /rp off, on my lvl 50 chars.

If i ever get close to RR11 on Waddle i will do /rp off, no way in hell that i'll run around as a Norseman Fru. :/

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
I'l roll a new toon.

No Rp's do help but its not a necessity for me, fights can be fun depending on playstyle and temp and not just the rr. Had 2 damn good fights against VF's melee scout and he was reasonably low rr at the time. If i make 2k one night but have several good fights along the way i dont mind as long as fun was had. I dont ever check stats on my chars or others ingame to see who leads in the rp gained war.

Rp's are neccesary to evolve your char RvR to get extra abilities, passives etc but not so obsessively so that becomes the main aim in a typical evening in NF.

Sorin

Banned
No Rp's do help but its not a necessity for me, fights can be fun depending on playstyle and temp and not just the rr. Had 2 damn good fights against VF's melee scout and he was reasonably low rr at the time. If i make 2k one night but have several good fights along the way i dont mind as long as fun was had. I dont ever check stats on my chars or others ingame to see who leads in the rp gained war.

Rp's are neccesary to evolve your char RvR to get extra abilities, passives etc but not so obsessively so that becomes the main aim in a typical evening in NF.

"evolving" my characters is my main aim, because for me, thats the fun.
Its prolly the biggest reason i have to play the game.
I wouldn't be playing a rpg if i didn't like that fact that you can improve the character you're playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom