FAO custodia @ Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ah jupi, leave the fucking Jean Michael Jarre alone. The mismatch betwen size of his ego and the size his quickbar is already driving him nuts and he knows it. Dorimor is sorting him out anyhow, those 2 should have a button duel and video it.

At least thats a duel worth watching unlike collecting rp's from your group. :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
At least thats a duel worth watching unlike collecting rp's from your group. :)

Dont know what ur on tbh, only group that can claim bragging rites on us was Maelstrom because 9 times outta 10 they beat us. Plus they ran on a consistant basis and didnt jump ship because of certain patches and nerfs, u on the other hand cant lay to such a claim so qq more and keep bashing that keyboard

Lethul

FH is my second home
Dont know what ur on tbh, only group that can claim bragging rites on us was Maelstrom because 9 times outta 10 they beat us. Plus they ran on a consistant basis and didnt jump ship because of certain patches and nerfs, u on the other hand cant lay to such a claim so qq more and keep bashing that keyboard

didnt noaim play with mael tho? :confused:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
tbh I reckon he's the weak link, they won't let onebutton play anything else if he wanted. They had him on paccer once, took em 90mins to come out after that farce. Didn't happen again.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Can we get Dorimor banned again please? I recall him posting that he wanted to leave for good and that he was sorry for all the shit he posted. I really wonder if he takes some psycho meds, or rather does not take them at the moment. Amazing how he manages to enrage people, though. I guess if he speaks of "skill", that's what he is referring to.

I still think that people are getting upset about nothing, though. I really respect Sept for not becoming a mindless troll after playing with good regular groups, to be honest. Same for Lethul tbh, liddul kobby =))

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Not before cluster he didnt, since cluster they never to quote CM "the full group of maelstrom" everybody ran with them after

Why dont you tell me what group I ran with then, that beat you less than 9 times out of 10.

And maeloch thinks he knows an awful lot about me for someone I never even spoke to, such a fanboi.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I still think that people are getting upset about nothing, though. I really respect Sept for not becoming a mindless troll after playing with good regular groups, to be honest. Same for Lethul tbh, liddul kobby =))
Septina has had his moments, although seems I can't remember any trolling from him for ages. It goes to peeps heads sometimes it seems.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry I had to add to this thread.

I am the best, no one can beat me!!

Thank you for your time.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
And maeloch thinks he knows an awful lot about me for someone I never even spoke to, such a fanboi.
You'd like that, but you can farm approval your after pwning on ur button and leave me out of it.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Why dont you tell me what group I ran with then, that beat you less than 9 times out of 10.

Well i aint yer fanboi so fucked if i care.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Septina has had his moments, although seems I can't remember any trolling from him for ages. It goes to peeps heads sometimes it seems.

I have my moments, i'm a poor loser and i admit it, i'm known to whine quite alot in a heat of the moment kinda way. :p In the end tho, it's just a game and when it all comes down to it, having mutual respect towards your enemies both when fighting them and not makes this game much more fun.
We fought the NFD tankgroup alot with our mael/groove group, and yes Jupi, aim was with us pretty much 99% of the times. Even tho we beat you 9/10 times as you said (dont really know what you mean with the pre-cluster group, was there any agramon action at all before the cluster?) we still had really really good and fun fights vs your group. Our groups always respected eachother in agramon, never added on eachothers fights or when either group was resting.
I dont understand why people have to go into such shitslinging, especially over something that occured 6 months+ ago?

Jupiter said:

Dont really get this either, the mael/groove groups ran pretty much every night with the same setup (pretty much) 2 healer, shaman, sm, rm, bd, zerk, warr or same with 3 healer minus the zerk. :O

Really miss these old days with the regular agramon nights filled with roaming groups that actually was there for the fun and fair fights and nothing else. :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I have my moments, i'm a poor loser and i admit it, i'm known to whine quite alot in a heat of the moment kinda way. :p In the end tho, it's just a game and when it all comes down to it, having mutual respect towards your enemies both when fighting them and not makes this game much more fun.

Some whining is never bad, I do it quite a lot aswell ^^ But it's the outcome that counts, after everybody has cooled down =)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Some whining is never bad, I do it quite a lot aswell ^^ But it's the outcome that counts, after everybody has cooled down =)

I probably come off as a whining prick on these boards sometimes, but i'm actually quite a calm and reasonable person.
For example, both me and Jupiter and me and Gravediggerr have had our moments on these boards where we've been at eachothers necks, recently (or a couple of months ago) i've grouped with both of them on my bard on Dyvet and we've had an absolute blast on vent while doing so. :p It's easy to be a bitch on these forums and randomly flame people, but once you get to know the person (as much as you can over vent :D) people are usually as nice as can be, i'm sure of this for everyone on these boards, even Manisch :D
Dorimor might be the one exception. :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
my inf owned your warrior when you sat down :) RR10 rp fodder easymoder xD

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
We fought the NFD tankgroup alot with our mael/groove group, and yes Jupi, aim was with us pretty much 99% of the times. Even tho we beat you 9/10 times as you said (dont really know what you mean with the pre-cluster group, was there any agramon action at all before the cluster?) we still had really really good and fun fights vs your group. Our groups always respected eachother in agramon, never added on eachothers fights or when either group was resting.
I dont understand why people have to go into such shitslinging, especially over something that occured 6 months+ ago?

Dont really get this either, the mael/groove groups ran pretty much every night with the same setup (pretty much) 2 healer, shaman, sm, rm, bd, zerk, warr or same with 3 healer minus the zerk. :O

Really miss these old days with the regular agramon nights filled with roaming groups that actually was there for the fun and fair fights and nothing else. :(

Well the shit in this thread was originally thrown by gircspammer, Saitoh & Noaim for what reason fuck knows, so might ask them the same question.

Only 3 people from our gg were there from the begining, every couple of months we lost key players (mostly bard :(, druids & dps) and our best set-up was probably pre-cluster with Glacier (Oddballl) as bard. Hence why i refer to pre-cluster because i feel thats when we were at our best. Since then its been hard to run as a fg because of chopping and changing, personality clashes & rl. We gave as good as we got with what we had and didnt run from nobody or add on people. So i didnt appreciate Saithoh and Noaims shit slinging.

Things will hopefully settle down on Avalon and we will have a fixed group sorted.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Well the shit in this thread was originally thrown by gircspammer, Saitoh & Noaim for what reason fuck knows, so might ask them the same question.

Only 3 people from our gg were there from the begining, every couple of months we lost key players (mostly bard :(, druids & dps) and our best set-up was probably pre-cluster with Glacier (Oddballl) as bard. Hence why i refer to pre-cluster because i feel thats when we were at our best. Since then its been hard to run as a fg because of chopping and changing, personality clashes & rl. We gave as good as we got with what we had and didnt run from nobody or add on people. So i didnt appreciate Saithoh and Noaims shit slinging.

Things will hopefully settle down on Avalon and we will have a fixed group sorted.

Was aimed at everyone doing it in this thread really. It's quite useless especially over things that happened almost a year ago. :)
Whenever we had fought your group no matter the outcome Crom was usually on irc and we usually had a nice short chat after most fights. :p
Cant recall much shitslinging between the groups back then so dont understand why people would start it now. :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
It's simple. It's the only thread worth reading outside the OT. Therefore everyone is hungry to keep it going :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
In less than 6 days you've achieved a 28page whine thread.. That's pretty good tbh :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, from nowhere, a zerg of whiners spawned, and thrashed FH!

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Zerging, adding, camping.. all the best Dyvet had to offer :eek: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom