Thugs..........

Zede

Part of the furniture
Diagnostic criteria for 301.81 Narcissistic Personality Disorder
(cautionary statement)
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Reprinted with permission from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth Edition. Copyright 1994 American Psychiatric Association

bascially, have pity on the poor guy.

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Zede said:
Diagnostic criteria for 301.81 Narcissistic Personality Disorder
(cautionary statement)
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Reprinted with permission from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth Edition. Copyright 1994 American Psychiatric Association

bascially, have pity on the poor guy.

OMFG :eek2: Will you marry me? :wub: Or at least gifv address for christmas card :clap:

Zede

Part of the furniture
Keres said:
OMFG :eek2: Will you marry me? :wub: Or at least gifv address for christmas card :clap:

female ? :wub:

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe

Ok thats great but, but its pretty sad to go away and search for that info just to abuse someone on a forum??

Seems to me like your suffering from an obssesion with Thugs :eek2:

Worse then been Thugs imo

Zede

Part of the furniture
Maular said:
Hehe

Ok thats great but, but its pretty sad to go away and search for that info just to abuse someone on a forum??

we all lub thugs u see, we only want whats best for him !

( btw took approx 1 minute to find this, just typed in Narcissistic on google, and hey presto :p )

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
we all lub thugs u see, we only want whats best for him !

( btw took approx 1 minute to find this, just typed in Narcissistic on google, and hey presto :p )

Hehe thats my point, here you are Thinking about him enough to go search on google :D

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Maular said:
Hehe thats my point, here you are Thinking about him enough to go search on google :D

Any poster with an ounce of common sense, should realise that Zede's comments are justified.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Maular said:

I'll search google for whats wrong with me then !!

or maybe (like everyone else) I have just had enough of his shit - and hey, lookie lookie ...its a medical condition ! :drink:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Point

I dunno I can see your point. Am bored kinda with Thid (well not really) but tis lacking a challenge for me. Lets look at the facts shall we. My sbs - PKJ and Weaklin. Forget PKJ cos he was a buffed maniac. Lets look at Weaklin. Has only lost 4 fights one on one for bloody ages. Am talking about 2 months now. Taken on all that Thid has to offer with regard to buffed armsmen - reavers - mercs - etc. Not lost a one on one fight to an inf ever. Blimey. I fed up of my achievements just like you lot are but they are substantial. Infact bordering on the rediculous. I think you all have to own up now that my sbs are something special. I mean infs kill our sbs so easily yet run for cover when they faced with an unbuffed Weaklin. Forget all that - wot I gonna do now? I mean I had a great time but I need to do something different. Level 50 combat? Hell, just given my buffbot account away. Eh, wot I gonna do then? Nothing new I gonna continue to terrorize Thid!

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
LIEK WTF M(8SS!!!! I HJIACK TIHS THERADSS IN NAM OF SATAABAN OMG LOIL!!!!!!!111!!!!1!1!!!!!"22132329W09e214932 !W½!"#"1eå

Morimdin

Banned
thugs, you are proving Zede's point, and blabbering on about your lies, and hamro, you are just a retard, so dont think we'll pity you cause you dont suffer from mental disorder =) you are just born plain stupid.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Thugs said:
I dunno I can see your point. Am bored kinda with Thid (well not really) but tis lacking a challenge for me. Lets look at the facts shall we. My sbs - PKJ and Weaklin. Forget PKJ cos he was a buffed maniac. Lets look at Weaklin. Has only lost 4 fights one on one for bloody ages. Am talking about 2 months now. Taken on all that Thid has to offer with regard to buffed armsmen - reavers - mercs - etc. Not lost a one on one fight to an inf ever. Blimey. I fed up of my achievements just like you lot are but they are substantial. Infact bordering on the rediculous. I think you all have to own up now that my sbs are something special. I mean infs kill our sbs so easily yet run for cover when they faced with an unbuffed Weaklin. Forget all that - wot I gonna do now? I mean I had a great time but I need to do something different. Level 50 combat? Hell, just given my buffbot account away. Eh, wot I gonna do then? Nothing new I gonna continue to terrorize Thid!

straight jacket time m8 the guy is totally off his trolly :clap:

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Maular said:
Hehe

Actually ....when I did a search for Narcissistic Personality Disorder it just said "See Thugs".

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
thugs, you are proving Zede's point, and blabbering on about your lies, and hamro, you are just a retard, so dont think we'll pity you cause you dont suffer from mental disorder =) you are just born plain stupid.

Just so i know? wht lies?

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
LOL
the fact that people keep making posts about him... encouraging him if u will.
then most of em whine when he replys.
anyway hes giving FH a break for awhile.
so dont expect any responses from him... as long as he can resist the temptation.

Hekate

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
Actually ....when I did a search for Narcissistic Personality Disorder it just said "See Thugs".

:clap:

..... Actually though.....I love Thugs...just as I love Eurosceptic on the VN-boards....these people are very talented in making other people upset... the responses and flames are often more funny than the original post.

Keep them coming thugs! :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Nah I don't think I got that. I am barmy though and got the papers to prove it. Have been diagnosed as:

hyper intelligent - along with being hyper sensitive - sociophobic.

In other words I exist mentally on a much higher level than nearly all the population. I pick up so much information from people they overload me and make me ill. People actually hurt me without realizing it. Tis why I avoid them whenever I can.

Weird innit.

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Welcome to "The Higher Level" population.

Thugs said:
Weird innit.
Yes actually... very wierd! If you try to avoid people so much because they make you ill, why do you even bother to post here? Seems like you're "kicking" yourself in the arse all the time.

Well, I've never had a querrel with you, so try not to see this thread as an attack on your mental illness. Lets just have tea and biscuits and sit around in circles, holding hands and :drink: at CK, shall we? All of us! Hibs, mids and albs all along, peacefully together.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Nah

Am only having to deal with words. Tis the body language etc that does it. All the subtle moves and looks etc. Stuff that people do without realizing it. Tis that stuff I pick up on in an intense manner.

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
Nah I don't think I got that. I am barmy though and got the papers to prove it. Have been diagnosed as:

hyper intelligent

Weird innit.

Yeah very weird....a SB with high Int....maybe you specced your char wrong...

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Aye more than likely!

Doh am in one of them lazy - tired moods. I gotta terrible habit of ripping my site apart and redesigning it over and over when in an odd mood. I gotta stop doing that for sure.

Have led a strange life though for sure, probably a very sad one too. Wasted cos of my sensitivity. Oh well am still a good sb so not totally wasted :) .

I think I will look forra board with similar people on like myself and talk on there. Did it once but it was full of depressing nutters! :D .

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
Doh am in one of them lazy - tired moods. I gotta terrible habit of ripping my site apart and redesigning it over and over when in an odd mood. I gotta stop doing that for sure.

Have led a strange life though for sure, probably a very sad one too. Wasted cos of my sensitivity. Oh well am still a good sb so not totally wasted :) .

I think I will look forra board with similar people on like myself and talk on there. Did it once but it was full of depressing nutters! :D .

<plays the worlds smallest violin>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom