• Dorimor1

Votes: 35 28.5%
  • Both

Votes: 18 14.6%

• Total voters

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven1 said:
funny you mention it, clueless has 2 active members, me and toxic...

minions, tube, acorne

and funny you mention that fallout has 2 maybe 3 active members :twak:

Aleven1

Banned
Sean said:
minions, tube, acorne

and funny you mention that fallout has 2 maybe 3 active members :twak:
tube = retired acorne = at college, minions = can only play in weekends because of his mom ;P and pwnguin is mostly on alb now :<

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Do you and dorimor enjoy making new fh accounts over and over again:fluffle:

Aleven1

Banned
Toffie said:
ofc we do, we find it quite fun to return all the time and nag guys like you and hear you cry xDD

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Sean said:
all im saying is Seanzz ze unbuffed infil RAWR

Seanzz > pedigree
Seanzz > Ragnasok

end of discussion :twak: :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

The unbuffed infil that runs with a minstrel and 2 other infils you mean? Was pretty funny to get stunned by a minstrel and then see 3 infils pop up next to him.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
ive naver ran with a mincy on ma infil, only person i grp with on it are tgerbaby and laow sometimes

deathbystealth and twinstrike are running a mincy and inifl duo atm :twak:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Aleven1 said:
funny you mention it, clueless has 2 active members, me and toxic...
aye aye cptn :)

Toffie said:
dont understand why aleven got banned to begin with i think its kinda stupid tbh but im if it wasn't for them posting here this section on FH would be dead go on admitit ya love nothing more than to click to here and read this junk its wat ya live for... :fluffle:

Toxic said:
dont understand why aleven got banned to begin with i think its kinda stupid tbh but im if it wasn't for them posting here this section on FH would be dead go on admitit ya love nothing more than to click to here and read this junk its wat ya live for... :fluffle:
yesh leave me alone!!!!!!!!! i should only get 3 days ban for that or smth :kissit:

Reformed

Banned
I think I should vote for Dori now. I ain't the same Thugs that was. Don't like upsetting anyone now infact. Burnt out I suppose. Ah well we all have to move on. But I reckon I can still provide something original here before I call it a day. A Thid Film with a 10 min background guitar instrumental. Considering I have only been playing 2-3 yrs (and using a cheap catalogue guitar with the strings very high off the neck making it very hard to play) I think the music I am creating is a bit special. Not to everyone's taste for sure. The guitar instrumental is upto 7 mins now but after another days practise I should be able to iron out the rough edges and keep playing for the full 10 mins. Check out the music development here:

Thid Film Background Intrumental.

Look for the timer at the bottom of the screen which needs to get to zero before you can either play the clip or download it. It is being hosted for free. You get a full gig of webspace and unlimited downloads - FREE! Suits me as I don't have any website hosting on the go at the mo. By right clicking on the film you can view it full screen.

So there you have it I have been beaten by Dori for sure but was he original - or was I? I seem to remember a few words from a few level 50 stealthers saying that my fighting techniques had altered the way they played. So there yu go. Anyways check out the music as it is coming along nicely and should be sweet within a few days :) (no hesitations or bum notes).

prox

Fledgling Freddie
Reformed said:
I think I should vote for Dori now. I ain't the same Thugs that was. Don't like upsetting anyone now infact. Burnt out I suppose. Ah well we all have to move on. But I reckon I can still provide something original here before I call it a day. A Thid Film with a 10 min background guitar instrumental. Considering I have only been playing 2-3 yrs (and using a cheap catalogue guitar with the strings very high off the neck making it very hard to play) I think the music I am creating is a bit special. Not to everyone's taste for sure. The guitar instrumental is upto 7 mins now but after another days practise I should be able to iron out the rough edges and keep playing for the full 10 mins. Check out the music development here:

Thid Film Background Intrumental.

Look for the timer at the bottom of the screen which needs to get to zero before you can either play the clip or download it. It is being hosted for free. You get a full gig of webspace and unlimited downloads - FREE! Suits me as I don't have any website hosting on the go at the mo. By right clicking on the film you can view it full screen.

So there you have it I have been beaten by Dori for sure but was he original - or was I? I seem to remember a few words from a few level 50 stealthers saying that my fighting techniques had altered the way they played. So there yu go. Anyways check out the music as it is coming along nicely and should be sweet within a few days :) (no hesitations or bum notes).
Awesome!, Looking forward to your movie! Should be good :)

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
will your film be using old clips or is it new stuff coz i thought you had quit the game...
anyways it will be worth a look in, to see how others play their sb's :)
was actually gonna make a movie myself featuring countless takes of me 1 shoting seans toons :sex:

P.S. Sean mate your bound to have ran out of char creation space by now :p and maybe if you del a lvl20toon you'd have some space for a buff bot??

Enjoy :drink:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Toxic said:
will your film be using old clips or is it new stuff coz i thought you had quit the game...
anyways it will be worth a look in, to see how others play their sb's
was actually gonna make a movie myself featuring countless takes of me 1 shoting seans toons

P.S. Sean mate your bound to have ran out of char creation space by now .. and maybe if you del a lvl20toon you'd have some space for a buff bot??

Enjoy

1 shotting my casters, gifv me duel on infil when both buffed :p new temp / new fear factor :D

nerf im currently lookin 4 a job but i cba lol im too fuckin lazy college is bad enough, but ma old pc blew bcoz i was runnin 2 many programs on it :/ so playing on my old old old 256mb ram pc atm :p and have been for the past 2/3 months :p

more on topic, will it fook me new stuff just more of the 'king' of strafing

Reformed

Banned
anyways it will be worth a look in, to see how others play their sb's

Sounds like everyone has seen all my films. If not you can download them from here:

Films (old site about to be shut down)

Thought about this so I might well have a bit of fun and make some speaking songs. I used to write lots of poetry that I know everyone loved so I could well combine the 2. My awesome poetry writing and well my developing guitar playing (can't call it awesome yet).

You know after all this time and peeps making films I ain't yet seen anyone able to make films of them 'pwning' buffed players whilst unbuffed themselves. I played this way for ages and ages and made loads of films. All very well making films where you are buffed up and your opponent ain't or you are attacking casters or something very easy to kill but where are the films like I used to make where you see an unbuffed stealther attacking buffed reavers - armsmen - anything? I honestly can't remember seeing one of an unbuffed stealther taking out any other player that is buffed cept in my films. So there is the challenge for you. Never mind your buffed up films try it without buffs (I never used toa either don't forget). I reckon if you can drop buffed when unbuffed you are definitely playing well.

As for straffing a buffed armsman with a polestaff would probably have 2-3 shot me for sure - 608 hits? Run-through isn't straffing as far as I know. Side to side move is straffing where you cause odd errors to occur in the game. Run-through can be countered. Take a look at this duel:

Shenysh Duel

I never once moved to run-through or twist or turn in the above fight and all the movement was by him - including run-through (waste of time though against me as you can see). I was stuck on him and also using face. If you look at my quickbar I have face on the left. On any fight I am using stick and face. Face counteracts a lot of run-through and any movement another is trying. By the way Shenysh was a very strong slash inf who was dropping all sbs he came across. But against my sbs it was another story and the same went for all infs. I would debuff their strength just like they did to me but my 2 handed plunderer attack still hurt a great deal. Check out how much his health dropped when I whacked him with it. If I had used crit moves - garote - during this fight he would have ripped my head off.

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Thats a nice clip mate looks like the inf doesn't know what he's doing, looking forward to seeing this video now :)

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
Reformed said:
You know after all this time and peeps making films I ain't yet seen anyone able to make films of them 'pwning' buffed players whilst unbuffed themselves. I played this way for ages and ages and made loads of films. All very well making films where you are buffed up and your opponent ain't or you are attacking casters or something very easy to kill but where are the films like I used to make where you see an unbuffed stealther attacking buffed reavers - armsmen - anything? I honestly can't remember seeing one of an unbuffed stealther taking out any other player that is buffed cept in my films. So there is the challenge for you. Never mind your buffed up films try it without buffs (I never used toa either don't forget). I reckon if you can drop buffed when unbuffed you are definitely playing well.

I would make one, unbuffed, but I lack the computer capabilities to do so :(
I have, on my nightshade taken out many buffed toons, reavers, zerkers, etc. I always enjoy a good fight, and I play for fun! Scrap all that "King of thid" stuff and play for the fun of it...
Anyways, looking forward to see whatever you produce.
You have almost, always put up a good fight, so it should be good.

Reformed

Banned
I would make one, unbuffed, but I lack the computer capabilities to do so
I have, on my nightshade taken out many buffed toons, reavers, zerkers, etc. I always enjoy a good fight, and I play for fun! Scrap all that "King of thid" stuff and play for the fun of it...
Anyways, looking forward to see whatever you produce.
You have almost, always put up a good fight, so it should be good.

Always found that type of alt above a tough cookie. Very high slash resist if I remember rightly. How high can yu get it - 30%? When you consider that sbs are slash weak it is a bad combination for the sb. I had very little chance against you even when you were unbuffed the last couple of fights owing to my suit being absolutely knackered (nice excuse). Also I didn't really care about losing at the time which is real bad news for me. I had to be in the right mood to control my sb correctly - nervous with some adrenalin flowing. Anyways I can't see me making any more films. I am far more interested now in learning to play the guitar. Also I have nothing new to show anyone with regard to new stuff. I still play a little but on the classic server. I like it there as it is so quiet. I just log on now and then and bash some monsters. Anyways I will let you lot get on with gaming and bow out me thinks. Will leave you with 3 more fights against celts - buffed ones. This was when I was in good form and my kit wasn't worn out. One is a bard but I don't know what the spear guy is. Sotha was a pretty nasty Valewalker (I think) and must rate as one of my best fights.

Bard

Spear wielding celt.

Best of the bunch - Sotha. He came to Thid to kick my arse but like all before him he was taken out :) .

Right click and save to your computer is best as they are downloading off my computer - slowly.

Give em hell!

Reformed

Banned
Check out the Bard movie above. Narration and background music :) . Bit of fun doing this. Will do the same to the others very soon. Like the guitar playing?

Logi

Part of the furniture
Reformed said:
Check out the Bard movie above. Narration and background music :) . Bit of fun doing this. Will do the same to the others very soon. Like the guitar playing?

Why are there no movies of me? :(
(Anesur the BM if ya remember me)

i Killed ya once when i was in aurulite armor and you claimed i was a vamp :p

Come back thid! i wanna show you my improvements :D

Reformed

Banned
Anesur the BM if ya remember me

That name sure rings a bell :) . Well an unbuffed SB would find a BM a bit offan handful m8 - even if he was naked! I don't play Thid anymore on this server. Only play on the US Classic server and then only quietly by myself. I don't really have any desire to PVP anymore if the truth be told. Shouldn't really be posting on Freddys anymore infact. Am looking for something else to occupy my mind instead of online gaming. If I do continue to play though it won't be here on the TOA server. I will probably appear in Thid on the US Classic at some stage. Hopefully there will a different forum somewhere that caters for players too. Why not on Freddys come to think of it? Anyways I do remember you and I also remember you were one tough cookie. Sod meeting you in top gear :) . All the best m8y.

Logi

Part of the furniture
hehe hope ur having fun there then :)
If ya ever come back Excal/pryd warn meh, ill put off buffs for ya and we'll have one of those old duels we had back at those times :D

/Anesur

Reformed

Banned
Yu know I think this post should be redone. Thugs - old version - ain't in existence anymore. So 'who is best' doesn't really apply. 'Who was the best' is far more suitable. I can give an insight into this infact, thinking about it, and probably doing so will put me - 'Thugs' - into your lunatic department sooner rather than later :) - but you lot have so much to learn about life etc. When you get to my age - 50 - you look back at your life and it becomes split up into compartments - sections - and one part was the need to emerge myself into an online game and was the precurser for the creation of 'Thugs'. Thugs was a lunatic pure and simple. You were dealing with an 'out of touch with reality certified headbanger' at that time. That is why 'Thugs' was so good at playing the game and also good at annoying the hell out of you on Freddys. Now though - and I bet this is also confusing the hell out of you - you are dealing with the creator of 'Thugs' who is me. Still drinking but his feet are much more firmly on the ground. 2 different people? Deff but I have had to deal with that all my life. Why am I posting this? Not really sure cept to say that perhaps when someone posts so aggressively or so venemously they have life issues. Great thing also is that the game I think helps get rid of that inner nastiness eventually. Does it really? Well in my case it helped enormously cos I emersed myself in the game when I was deeply troubled. Believe me I know what deeply troubled is and I was. So the advice I can give you is really go to achieve whatever you want from this game big time. If you want to be the 'King of Thid' then bloody well go out guns blazing to achieve it. Once you are happy with the outcome (or defeated) you can learn to relax. It is a big life learning experience.

Why the hell do I spout this stuff only when I have had a few?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Reformed said:
On any fight I am using stick and face. Face counteracts a lot of run-through and any movement another is trying..

Well tbh this is half true, it depends also on the connection/lag jumps both players have that cause los issues, and also /face is easily countered if ure losing as if u make any movement while /facing u break the /face command, a reason i dont bother using it.

I have used /face vs bonedancer strafin, and i have an 8 meg connection with perma Green Perf monitors and yet i still miss styles due to the server lag, its not fullproof, it helps but its not fullproof.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Reformed said:
When you get to my age - 50 - you look back at your life

And ask yourself, why the hell did i waste 5 years of my life playing a computer game ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom