Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Dorimor1

Votes: 35 28.5%
  • Both

Votes: 18 14.6%

• Total voters

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing as a lot of people seem to lay into him these days and they both had ""quit"" but still dont stop posting :) What do u think

Dorimor1

Banned
It depends really, if you are looking at the impact they had on Thidranki and the amount of people they killed it would be me hands down.

But skill-wise MKJ is a very good player, so I voted for him.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Well actually i meant who gets on your nerves the most lol . Tho MKJ just pips u to it. Dont quit anyway man i want u to hand my Thid chars ass to me on a plate next week !!

And Christ allmighty u replied to that so quick it was unbelivable :O

Keitan

Banned
tbh dori is the worst person on the world how the hell ? lol ! hes 5 i think such a moron child

gohan

FH is my second home
MJK was hilarious he was cleary on drugs an he played a decent char so at least some of what he said cud be "truth"

where as dori talks bollox plays a shit class and thinks hes god :<
i bet if he played a light tank or stealther he'd be wank at it

Dorimor1

Banned
gohan said:
where as dori talks bollox plays a shit class and thinks hes god :<
i bet if he played a light tank or stealther he'd be wank at it

Well, hardly ever die in BG, my group rules Thid so I guess the term 'god' could be used but not to an extreme term.

I got support Cabalist to Bane of Midgard aswell, but I guess that's one button, heck, I doubt you even know what a support Cabalist is.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Well, hardly ever die in BG, my group rules Thid so I guess the term 'god' could be used but not to an extreme term.

I got support Cabalist to Bane of Midgard aswell, but I guess that's one button, heck, I doubt you even know what a support Cabalist is.

If a cabalist is playing as a support class then you sir are a complete and utter mong :x

Dorimor1

Banned
Vladamir said:
If a cabalist is playing as a support class then you sir are a complete and utter mong :x

Well, I will explain to you, there aren't many active clerics in Thidranki, and what I mean by support Cabalist is not dealing damage as such, for example, I just root/disease/heal/debuff/nearsight/dot people and play defensive unlike 99% of the Cabalist population in thid who just laftap laftap laftap, and yes it takes quite abit more skill than you are capable of :)

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
After getting all his titles on bonedancer, he is farming titles on Freddyshouse

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
Well my vote went for dori the killer penguin bd ftw :)

wins hands down xD

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Dori couldnt even come close to Thugs. Thugs was original(if not annoying)Dori is just a weak copycat...

/Dracus

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Well, I will explain to you, there aren't many active clerics in Thidranki, and what I mean by support Cabalist is not dealing damage as such, for example, I just root/disease/heal/debuff/nearsight/dot people and play defensive unlike 99% of the Cabalist population in thid who just laftap laftap laftap, and yes it takes quite abit more skill than you are capable of :)

Ofc a thid class takes more skill than a real rvr char :)

But as Septym8 said, whatever makes you sleep well at night :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:

Pwnguinbd died plenty tonight, along with the rest of the group from what I saw?

its all ego I know so will just leave it at that :)

(and <3 vlad babeh)

polza

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

dori when u played ur cabby all u die was run in alb zerg or run of ck island and add etc on anything with the zerg as albs normally perma had CK at those times, then thid died basically i rmb u where still running from ur and FSR's flame wars over FHs bout thid.

and u say u rule thid but theres no1 there anymore, is like 30albs on max from what ive seen and hardly 10 hibs if ur lucky, so it aint rlly hard with multiple bds in groups, u rule because every group or anything has left due to lack of stuff to kill most get bored with the odds u face and log.

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe dori..

look at it this way the ppl all vote agains u becuz u keep pwning em
i dont really care had sum good and bad time with u in thid and still hate to see u leave but like i said in a post before i still have Aleven to play with and get pissed off at /hug aleven ... /smile :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Alliandro said:
hehehe dori..

look at it this way the ppl all vote agains u becuz u keep pwning em
i dont really care had sum good and bad time with u in thid and still hate to see u leave but like i said in a post before i still have Aleven to play with and get pissed off at /hug aleven ... /smile :p

Are you Dorimoron's retarded twin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom