Thugs - your worse defeat?

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
YouTube - Top Slash inf VS Thugs (sb) duel

Another film. How to kill a top slash inf in a duel - with no straffing!

Used stick and face to counteract the inf's movement.

Well then say you were the first in thid to use it because you probably were, instead of saying you practically invented it :)
I hadn't played at level 50 when I worked out how to straffe. Never saw anyone doing it either. Don't think many if any were using it. I might well have invented it as I used my experience of playing casters and using face with my knowledge of stick. I then realized I could use both to confuse the other players and avoid hits. As far as I was concerned I did invent it. I certainly showed others how to use it properly by using both stick and face at the same time.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
YouTube - Top Slash inf VS Thugs (sb) duel

Another film. How to kill a top slash inf in a duel - with no straffing!

Used stick and face to counteract the inf's movement.

I hadn't played at level 50 when I worked out how to straffe. Never saw anyone doing it either. Don't think many if any were using it. I might well have invented it as I used my experience of playing casters and using face with my knowledge of stick. I then realized I could use both to confuse the other players and avoid hits. As far as I was concerned I did invent it. I certainly showed others how to use it properly by using both stick and face at the same time.
you didn't invent shit, people knew of strafing the day the game was released. just nobody abused the bug. & as for you calling me a 1 buttom class, it takes more skill to be able to kill a full group solo and unbuffed, than your silly little fights against people who can't even figure out that /face ruins your strafe, runthrough = easy to figure out how to solve.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
you didn't invent shit, people knew of strafing the day the game was released. just nobody abused the bug. & as for you calling me a 1 buttom class, it takes more skill to be able to kill a full group solo and unbuffed, than your silly little fights against people who can't even figure out that /face ruins your strafe, runthrough = easy to figure out how to solve.
If you say so m8. I mean a guy that played a BD should know. Point - suck, point - suck, point - suck. Sure looks like skill to me - not! Did you have a 'special' sequence like suck suck point suck - or did you suck one and then suck another and then back again, just like weapon swapping infact. Now that might show some sucking skilz for sure.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
If you say so m8. I mean a guy that played a BD should know. Point - suck, point - suck, point - suck. Sure looks like skill to me - not!
not so much that it takes skill to press a buttom, but it takes skill to be able to constantly change targets & spot it and be able to kill multiple targets at once, don't judge before you've tried it yourself at the level as i did -.-

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well Thugs, none of the fights so far has shown anyone who knew how to counter a strafer, and against those who have managed to get you down to 10-15% you have popped health pots, which neither of your opponents have done. And the two reavers you fought are clearly new to the class and don't know to play it. One instantly uses his lifetap and is slash specced and the other one only uses the dmg pbae and doesn't apply the poison from the start

And just because ppl are buffed doesn't mean that they are tweeked to the max

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Well Thugs, none of the fights so far has shown anyone who knew how to counter a strafer, and against those who have managed to get you down to 10-15% you have popped health pots, which neither of your opponents have done. And the two reavers you fought are clearly new to the class and don't know to play it. One instantly uses his lifetap and is slash specced and the other one only uses the dmg pbae and doesn't apply the poison from the start

finally someone with a bit of sense.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie

Eh - nope! In the inf duel - no straffing from me at all. Health pots were open to all not like buffs. In some fights the opponent used pots as well. Got shit loads of other fights to put up yet. You saying all these players didn't know how to play their alts? You do realize that these were all level 50 guys returning to Thid in the best gear and well practised?

By the way no-one would believe I killed that Simiec reaver whilst solo as he was killing 2-3 buffed players at a time. They only believed it once they had studied the video :p. Videos don't lie - well not mine anyways.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Eh - nope! In the inf duel - no straffing from me at all. Health pots were open to all not like buffs. In some fights the opponent used pots as well. Got shit loads of other fights to put up yet. You saying all these players didn't know how to play their alts? You do realize that these were all level 50 guys returning to Thid in the best gear and well practised?
being level50 doesnt mean your skilled you asshat <.<. & so far, the fights you've shown, you've abused your class and claimed to be good because you could kill players whom sucked ass. and as for the duel you've just shown, he was most likely crit specced by the amount of damage he dealt, + he was unbuffed, + his strafing allowed you to be able to use certain styles + himself missing. so therefore, another pointless video.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
YouTube - Valewalker VS Thugs (SB)

How do you fancy this one in a fight whilst unbuffed?

Sucked arse in this one? Don't think the players you are saying 'sucked arse' would be all that happy about it somehow. All long term players...

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
YouTube - Valewalker VS Thugs (SB)

How do you fancy this one in a fight whilst unbuffed?

Sucked arse in this one? Don't think the players you are saying 'sucked arse' would be all that happy about it somehow. All long term players...
only reason you won that was because of A. some lucky procs. B. him failing to strafe and land his styles. and C. you popping health pots once again to save your own ass.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
only reason you won that was because of A. some lucky procs. B. him failing to strafe and land his styles. and C. you popping health pots once again to save your own ass.

Haha. I had about 620 hits I think it was. In some of these fights my opponent had upto a 1000. They could have used a health pot too if they so wanted. Health pots were essential as I meleed only and my kills took time. I lost some fights trying to take a health pot infact. Take that Syv crush merc fight for example. Lack of timing on my part cost me the fight as I tried to take a pot at the end and cocked it up. Health pots were open to all. Over confident players never used them though whereas my fights were always damn hard and close.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Haha. I had about 620 hits I think it was. In some of these fights my opponent had upto a 1000. They could have used a health pot too if they so wanted. Health pots were essential as I meleed only and my kills took time. I lost some fights trying to take a health pot infact. Take that Syv crush merc fight for example. Lack of timing on my part cost me the fight as I tried to take a pot at the end and cocked it up. Health pots were open to all. Over confident players never used them though whereas my fights were always damn hard and close.
the only way you can possibly reach 1000 hit points would be if you had 72 hits cap and you were a shar blademaster. else it would be pretty impossible. and since you played in pre-nf? then you would be lucky if that guy had 700 hits.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
YouTube - Blade master VS Thugs (sb)

Blademaster fight. Looks good to me!
one decent thing in that duel, didn't strafe until you got in trouble, then you popped your heal pots + you can clearly see he used runthrough and missed several hits unlike you. and yet not even YOU know how to avoid strafe. that's pretty pathetic for a shadowblade who should know what /face is.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Names of some stealthers that were dropped in the latter stage of my playing. There are a great many missing from this list but there are some you should know:

Boracca
Shalia
MrSneaky
Darktrunks
Grammaton (plays unbuffed or did - good inf)
Tommy
Illuskill
Sneekydebs
Vnv
Bleicha (NS)
Oryz (NS - Ranger?)
Lunaticx
Havvabanana
Eden (dropped when level 25 - ranger - only time he ever lost to an sb - me unbuffed)

Recognize any? All killed when unbuffed!

the only way you can possibly reach 1000 hit points would be if you had 72 hits cap and you were a shar blademaster. else it would be pretty impossible. and since you played in pre-nf? then you would be lucky if that guy had 700 hits.
Think you will find that I played when they had buffs, toa, toa buffs and god knows what else. The crush merc named Iodaran - see vid above - had close to a 1000 hits apparently. Not my words - his. There were infs running around with more hits than a buffed dwarf high con warrior I had created when just buffs and spellcrafting were in use.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Names of some stealthers that were dropped in the latter stage of my playing. There are a great many missing from this list but there are some you should know:

HTML clipboardBoracca
Shalia
MrSneaky
Darktrunks
Grammaton (plays unbuffed or did - good inf)
Tommy
Illuskill
Sneekydebs
Vnv
Bleicha (NS)
Oryz (NS - Ranger?)
Lunaticx
Havvabanana

Recognize any? All killed when unbuffed!
i recognize illuskill grammaton and mrsneaky, sorry to tell you that grammaton was a roglord was decent but since you don't have any proof of killing him, then lol? & mrsneaky wasn't kitted out either, but i'm still waiting for you to show me evidence of a real fight, you told me that you could beat my ass when i duelled you, and you died with me having 100% left. and i know you got it on tape, so please post it, it's a long time since i've seen videos of my BD in action.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie

Think you will find that I played when they had buffs, toa, toa buffs and god knows what else. The crush merc named Iodaran - see vid above - had close to a 1000 hits apparently. Not my words - his. There were infs running around with more hits than a buffed dwarf high con warrior I had created when just buffs and spellcrafting was in use.
there's no such thing as toa buffs, lmao, and toa doesn't change much shit in the BG's anyways. any decent player used spellcrafted items. and it is simply IMPOSSIBLE to reach 1000 hits for any INF. even if it was a 18 con specced from start with 72 hits cap and capped hits + 49/49 con it would be i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e. he'd max get around 880 i think. my SB (norse, templated) had 843 i think, that was close to capped hits & 49/49 con.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
one decent thing in that duel, didn't strafe until you got in trouble, then you popped your heal pots + you can clearly see he used runthrough and missed several hits unlike you. and yet not even YOU know how to avoid strafe. that's pretty pathetic for a shadowblade who should know what /face is.

Eh? Never lost control in that fight at all. Bit panicky right at the end and ran through like a lunatic so that my poison would finish her off but apart from that ok.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Eh? Never lost control in that fight at all. Bit panicky right at the end and ran through like a lunatic so that my poison would finish her off but apart from that ok.
no, you stuck the player (which is lol he should be able to land sidestun then) which is a huge mistake from you against any decent player. & as soon as you saw your HP dropping too quick and him stop strafing, you started yourself off and popped your prescious heal pot, & i can tell you that he wasnt well kitted out either, according to his damage output.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
there's no such thing as toa buffs, lmao, and toa doesn't change much shit in the BG's anyways. any decent player used spellcrafted items. and it is simply IMPOSSIBLE to reach 1000 hits for any INF. even if it was a 18 con specced from start with 72 hits cap and capped hits + 49/49 con it would be i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e. he'd max get around 880 i think. my SB (norse, templated) had 843 i think, that was close to capped hits & 49/49 con.

Been through all that crap at the time and toa made a hell offa difference to players. Yes toa buffs were better apparently. Never used them myself so I don't know exactly how it works. But it all made a difference.

1000 hits on an inf? Wouldn't have expected an inf to have a 1000 hits but 843 was still more than my dwarf warrior had for sure and about 220-40 more than my sbs had. If you had a buffer using toa stuff you could have increased that amount too. So my claim for alts running around with close to 1000 hits is about right when you consider the other high con creations out there.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Been through all that crap at the time and toa made a hell offa difference to players. Yes toa buffs were better apparently. Never used them myself so I don't know exactly how it works. But it all made a difference.

1000 hits on an inf? Wouldn't have expected an inf to have a 1000 hits but 843 was still more than my dwarf warrior had for sure and about 220-40 more than my sbs had. If you had a buffer using toa stuff you could have increased that amount too. So my claim for alts running around with close to 1000 hits is about right when you consider the other high con creations out there.
no ass would blow 18 con points to start off with, and as i stated, that was WITH toa utility bonuses. and there is NO SUCH THING AS TOA BUFFS. shaman/cleric/druid buffs never changed because of toa. besides the AOE buffs which was implented later on -_- & still with toa, an inf could never reach 1000 hits. impossible.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
no, you stuck the player (which is lol he should be able to land sidestun then) which is a huge mistake from you against any decent player.

Not sure what you are on about here. I was totally in control in the beginning. I wasn't moving - she was. I was watching the movements and kept facing here nicely. No problem there whatsoever.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure what you are on about here. I was totally in control in the beginning. I wasn't moving - she was. I was watching the movements and kept facing here nicely. No problem there whatsoever.
you followed her movements, against any decent player, you shouldn't stick them, it's called face, to avoid them being able to use sidestun, if it was my blademaster you fought, you'd have died a terrible terrible death, with or without buffs.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
no ass would blow 18 con points to start off with, and as i stated, that was WITH toa utility bonuses. and there is NO SUCH THING AS TOA BUFFS. shaman/cleric/druid buffs never changed because of toa. besides the AOE buffs which was implented later on -_- & still with toa, an inf could never reach 1000 hits. impossible.

Haha. You sound exactly like all my critics at the time and they all ended up with egg on their faces. So wound up you are not reading my replies through properly. We had big discussions about toa buffs at the time and they did work in thid apparently. This was talked about by the other players and not me as I hadn't used them. You could increase the power of the buffs by using toa - some sort of toa buff bonus. Not my words but the other players. Equated in about an extra 100 hits or something as well as making alts faster and stronger. Maybe it was just toa or something I don't know but toa made a big difference to the opponents I faced. They became a lot harder to kill.

READ THIS - 1000 hits or close too on some alts - no infs. Infs still running around with more hits than my dwarf high con buffed spellcrafted warrior. A lot of hits in other words.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
you followed her movements, against any decent player, you shouldn't stick them, it's called face, to avoid them being able to use sidestun, if it was my blademaster you fought, you'd have died a terrible terrible death, with or without buffs.
Feck sake m8 I use both - stick and face. If you look at my quickbar face is on the left. I use either or both when I feel the need.

NO SUCH THING AS TOA BUFFS

You sure about that? I remember that you could improve the power of your buffbot with toa items. Quite a nice boost too.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Feck sake m8 I use both - stick and face. If you look at my quickbar face is on the left. I use either or both when I feel the need.
if the so called "king of thid" is the best, how can he make such a mistake to begin with? you figured out that "nah, hes not good enough, i'll give him a chance and let him have the free oppotunity to land a sidestyle, if he can figure it out"? a 6sec stun is approx 2-3 hits on you with decent blades, if your unbuffed, that's approx 450-600 damage on you for any decent blademaster, buffed maybe 700-750. you'd be dead by the time the stun was over. your lucky that the only duels you've shown so far is players with no skill -..

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie

You sure about that? I remember that you could improve the power of your buffbot with toa items. Quite a nice boost too.
eh. it's called buff bonus, as for that. you'd have to use stardrop, and it would barely work, if you had a buffbot (shaman, 24 aug) it'd be a bonus of 73 dex/str/con etc. with stardrop (being the highest buff bonus item at the time) you'd be capped at 12,3% & level cap at 75 for buffs meaning it'd increase str/dex/con with 2 points. much of a difference? 4-6 hits & 2-3 more damage a time, and dex = useless for a SB.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
if the so called "king of thid" is the best, how can he make such a mistake to begin with? you figured out that "nah, hes not good enough, i'll give him a chance and let him have the free oppotunity to land a sidestyle, if he can figure it out"? a 6sec stun is approx 2-3 hits on you with decent blades, if your unbuffed, that's approx 450-600 damage on you for any decent blademaster, buffed maybe 700-750. you'd be dead by the time the stun was over. your lucky that the only duels you've shown so far is players with no skill -..

Nice try m8. Played for over 2 years without losing to an unbuffed inf - of any type.

Killed Eden - top ns at level 50 - when he was level 25 and orange to me - had never lost to another sb ever - lost to me whilst I was unbuffed. I killed countless level 50 guys in the best gear and also when they played extremely powerful alts. All done whilst rediculously underpowered - on purpose. My credentials are way past being critized by you or anyone else. All mouth a lot of people are but when it came down to actual game play they faltered badly. Not me though - came through with flying colours. Will stick Eden's defeat up now so you can pick holes in that fight too if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom