who's better Thugs or Aleven

• Thugs (MKJ)

Votes: 52 69.3%
  • Aleven

Votes: 23 30.7%

• Total voters

Pswoevgia

Banned
I don't care what you FH sadisitics think, I'm playing the best possible server in Europe for Thidranki and enjoying myself. I don't need you to come Limors, an extra person in the vast Thidranki zergs won't get me to 25k any quicker, all I'm saying is that for your benefit, it is probably a good idea to go to Limors.

If you don't go, well, see if I care xD

/Pwnguinbd

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
I don't care what you FH sadisitics think, I'm playing the best possible server in Europe for Thidranki and enjoying myself. I don't need you to come Limors, an extra person in the vast Thidranki zergs won't get me to 25k any quicker, all I'm saying is that for your benefit, it is probably a good idea to go to Limors.

If you don't go, well, see if I care xD

/Pwnguinbd

dori your sad, i think me aleven and adam sussed that out on ms last night ...
Seany: dori you you have any friends outside of your cyber life?
Alex (dori): no.
Aleven: ROFL
Adam: LMAO

ttt

Banned
dori your sad, i think me aleven and adam sussed that out on ms last night ...
Seany: dori you you have any friends outside of your cyber life?
Alex (dori): no.
Aleven: ROFL
Adam: LMAO
the fact that he says an archeivement in the game is larger than an archeivement irl made me sob, even i have to say that hes gone over to the state where irl no longer exists if you ask me :p besides then his acting last night was rather ridiculus so that's all i can stay, stick with limors and claim to be something m8 :fluffle:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I only read a few pages of this and got bored to teeth with it. But was still quite interesting.

Contradiction in the same sentance ? and if u dont like it :p sod off back to posting pointless posts on the rvr section ebayer

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Trouble is - and Thugs warned you over and over - you ain't made any films. Thugs has loads and loads. If anyone ever doubts how he could play then all he has to do is wheel out a vid. What are you going to do? Only ones that can vote for you are the ones that actually played with you at the time. Thug's vids have influenced peeps that very rarely go to Thid so it goes to show they have reached quite an audience. He has vids of taking down previously unbeaten level 50 stealthers who were at the top of the game at 50. All whilst unbuffed. Tis your own fault if this poll goes against you cos Thugs told you to make lots of films when there was plenty of action going. Now? Well it will be hard to make worthwhile films now with Thid being so quiet. And don't forget 2 years ago sbs were a lot weaker than they are now. No bludgeon - no boost to 2 handed etc etc.

Thug's won't vote by the way - nor shall I being his spokesperson! Thugs was saying a poem is due for sure. When he can find time to write one he will pass it on. I think he intends to write a poem about BDs. I think the first line goes like this:

There was a BD etc etc

Hello Thugs :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
The irony makes me want to cry.

/Pwnguinbd, Battle Enforcer Bonedancer
GM of <Clueless>

I heard from a reliable source that a title in thid meant more than anything in real life

ttt

Banned
Quote me where I said it meant more than anything in real life.
an archeivement in thidranki is just as big as archeiving something in real life, i think that's about it? its a shame you have to deny your own sentences just to look better on a forum.

Pswoevgia

Banned
an archeivement in thidranki is just as big as archeiving something in real life, i think that's about it? its a shame you have to deny your own sentences just to look better on a forum.

I will say it again, quote me where I said it meant more than anything in real life, that is what you accused me of doing.

I actually didn't think anyone could be so stupid. I guess you just self-owned yourself twice, once by twisting my comments and then by actually believing your own bullshit. Sorry, but I have no interest in mingling with complete idiots. Oh and just for you, here is the original comment:

achieving something in Thidranki is no different from achieving some in real life.

Now either learn to read properly or just go don't comment on anything ever again because you are clearly too stupid to understand anything.

ttt

Banned
I will say it again, quote me where I said it meant more than anything in real life, that is what you accused me of doing.

I actually didn't think anyone could be so stupid. I guess you just self-owned yourself twice, once by twisting my comments and then by actually believing your own bullshit. Sorry, but I have no interest in mingling with complete idiots. Oh and just for you, here is the original comment:

Now either learn to read properly or just go don't comment on anything ever again because you are clearly too stupid to understand anything.
did little alex get pissed off because even his best friends can now see what a complete nerd he is? :D
sorry mate, i've never had any problems with reading, besides ive never tried to edit anything,i couldn't care less but its quite a cheap laugh to see your comments, you're worse than i thought 1 year ago, ah well, keep on with the comments /popcorn

Pswoevgia

Banned
did little alex get pissed off because even his best friends can now see what a complete nerd he is?
sorry mate, i've never had any problems with reading, besides ive never tried to edit anything,i couldn't care less but its quite a cheap laugh to see your comments, you're worse than i thought 1 year ago, ah well, keep on with the comments /popcorn

You still havn't tried to defend yourself with regards to me comment.

I guess I was right xD

ttt

Banned
You still havn't tried to defend yourself with regards to me comment.

I guess I was right xD
what do i have to defend? my FH ego? im no way like you anymore that cannot take to say that he's done a mistake and that he's a nerd mate ;) so really, what do i have to lose? :D

Flintlock

Banned
This sure is a weird post. You know Thugs ain't played for years really. We talking about 2-3 years maybe. Thugs was just an idea I think. A way of fighting back against the overpowering infiltrators. That is all Thugs was. He showed the way and since then the game has changed. Infs are no longer something to be feared by sbs. They can be killed. Thugs put down the methods for loads to follow and follow they have. Amongst hardened gamers that is very unusual. Thugs really stands for 'unique thinking'. That really is Thugs. Thugs is unique and thinks in a unique way. Being 'unique' though comes at a cost. Is Thugs sane? Mmm - good question. Well is he, or was he? I reckon a new poll is called for here.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
rofl I dunno who is sadder: Dorimor or Thugs, thats the new poll imo!

Flintlock

Banned
rofl I dunno who is sadder: Dorimor or Thugs, thats the new poll imo!

Careful now or you might be involved in the next poll. Though isn't it a honour to even be in a poll? Life is so very complex!

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven > thugs
Traitus (bard) > Aleven wtf pwned...
hi aleven! go on msn <poke>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom