who's better Thugs or Aleven

• Thugs (MKJ)

Votes: 52 69.3%
  • Aleven

Votes: 23 30.7%

• Total voters

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
Only play style wise, nothing about being fotm because im a BD or thugs is a sb, and i don't want any lame comments from his side either or selfish, just curious about other persons opinions.

Flintlock

Banned
Trouble is - and Thugs warned you over and over - you ain't made any films. Thugs has loads and loads. If anyone ever doubts how he could play then all he has to do is wheel out a vid. What are you going to do? Only ones that can vote for you are the ones that actually played with you at the time. Thug's vids have influenced peeps that very rarely go to Thid so it goes to show they have reached quite an audience. He has vids of taking down previously unbeaten level 50 stealthers who were at the top of the game at 50. All whilst unbuffed. Tis your own fault if this poll goes against you cos Thugs told you to make lots of films when there was plenty of action going. Now? Well it will be hard to make worthwhile films now with Thid being so quiet. And don't forget 2 years ago sbs were a lot weaker than they are now. No bludgeon - no boost to 2 handed etc etc.

Thug's won't vote by the way - nor shall I being his spokesperson! Thugs was saying a poem is due for sure. When he can find time to write one he will pass it on. I think he intends to write a poem about BDs. I think the first line goes like this:

There was a BD etc etc

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i voted thugs to piss aleven off <3 and because he needs the votes really, deep down alevens last post on the other thread made sense thugs could only compete 1v1................ buffed or unbuffed so what :m00: every1 has done it before....... not seen many people take out 6v1 tbh wo cares if its in a bg

+ thugs in an alcoholic with split personalitys and a fotm sb...... seriously sb's are more fotm in thid and in general tbh >.<

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
Trouble is - and Thugs warned you over and over - you ain't made any films. Thugs has loads and loads. If anyone ever doubts how he could play then all he has to do is wheel out a vid. What are you going to do? Only ones that can vote for you are the ones that actually played with you at the time. Thug's vids have influenced peeps that very rarely go to Thid so it goes to show they have reached quite an audience. He has vids of taking down previously unbeaten level 50 stealthers who were at the top of the game at 50. All whilst unbuffed. Tis your own fault if this poll goes against you cos Thugs told you to make lots of films when there was plenty of action going. Now? Well it will be hard to make worthwhile films now with Thid being so quiet. And don't forget 2 years ago sbs were a lot weaker than they are now. No bludgeon - no boost to 2 handed etc etc.

Thug's won't vote by the way - nor shall I being his spokesperson! Thugs was saying a poem is due for sure. When he can find time to write one he will pass it on. I think he intends to write a poem about BDs. I think the first line goes like this:

There was a BD etc etc

one thing, there haven't been any boost on 2h, aswell as bludgeon doesn't really do any diffrence to you, second i have been trying to make a movie, then i found out my gfx card was too crappy for it, so now because i don't have enough money irl <or well i do, i have plenty> has to become a case of it? :) as i told you before, over and over and over, 80% of all who faced me with a zerg when me and my guildies were out has been put down,

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Never seen Aleven do anything that was skilled! Played with him on mid when i played skald, he sucked, sorry but thats just my opinion.

Fought Aleven on theurg, laughed my pants off, killed the" king of thid bd" lots of times.

Had a few fights with Thugs on my mates ns, good fights, i lost em all.
Dunno why u trying to pull the shit of u doing atm Thugs, with ur "split personality disorder" its pathetic :eek6:

Anyway all u freaks....grow up and get life:m00:

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
Never seen Aleven do anything that was skilled! Played with him on mid when i played skald, he sucked, sorry but thats just my opinion.

Fought Aleven on theurg, laughed my pants off, killed the" king of thid bd" lots of times.

Had a few fights with Thugs on my mates ns, good fights, i lost em all.
Dunno why u trying to pull the shit of u doing atm Thugs, with ur "split personality disorder" its pathetic :eek6:

Anyway all u freaks....grow up and get life:m00:

hmm, you go and get a life, don't give silly comments when all you did back then was adding and leeching everytime you had the oppotunity, its funny as you didnt mention any of this ingame, you actually enjoyed grouping with me the few times we did it so, i guess its a load of bullshit you're letting out now? :) and the only times you killed me was when i was afk behind a tree near beetlebog <i recall> and when i have been fighting/duelling <hi mr adder!>, and unfortunaetly to comment your silly way to say im shit, how come i killed both your skald in a duel, and your theurgist? :) if you were so good it wouldn't be a match for you to put me down with 2 easymode classes aswell, think i made my point there, kkthnx and GL with real life lullah,

Flintlock

Banned
and the only times you killed me was when i was afk behind a tree near beetlebog

See. You could have video taped that tree as evidence cos I know Thugs would have. Probably don't exist anymore. Well that is progress for you. Oh well you can't put a old head on young shoulders. You live and learn :touch:.

Thugs reckons you should head over to Gareth US and pwn all the guys in Thid there - and tape it all. He will immortalize you then on his site. BD films are very much sort after.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Thugs wins hands down, he had the balls to play something that wasnt overpowered to the tits!

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
See. You could have video taped that tree as evidence cos I know Thugs would have. Probably don't exist anymore. Well that is progress for you. Oh well you can't put a old head on young shoulders. You live and learn :touch:.

Thugs reckons you should head over to Gareth US and pwn all the guys in Thid there - and tape it all. He will immortalize you then on his site. BD films are very much sort after.

as i told you before..i have tried to fraps and all of that shit, learn to read my friend and you'll see, my gfx card is too low for it and that's why it screws up, sure i could make a movie with the lowest quality which wouldn't be worth watching but that wouldn't be entertaining would it? :)

and i wana ask thadius, which alts have you seen me in thid on? ;p

E

Eruptix

answer: U all suck cause u play bg's instead of big boy rvr ~

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
i don't care how good/bad u all are in thid , only 1 person rules there and that my dr00d !
anytime of the day :touch:

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, you go and get a life, don't give silly comments when all you did back then was adding and leeching everytime you had the oppotunity, its funny as you didnt mention any of this ingame, you actually enjoyed grouping with me the few times we did it so, i guess its a load of bullshit you're letting out now? :) and the only times you killed me was when i was afk behind a tree near beetlebog <i recall> and when i have been fighting/duelling <hi mr adder!>, and unfortunaetly to comment your silly way to say im shit, how come i killed both your skald in a duel, and your theurgist? :) if you were so good it wouldn't be a match for you to put me down with 2 easymode classes aswell, think i made my point there, kkthnx and GL with real life lullah,

can u get any1 to second that?
I think i earned my respect in thid, wot players have for u isnt respect .Any1 could have done wot u did, bd is nobrain-mode and everyone knows it.And no, i never really enjoyed to grp with u on mid. Ur crap even for a bd:kissit:

ps: duel with bd....rofl!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
I think i earned my respect in thid, wot players have for u isnt respect .Any1 could have done wot u did, bd is nobrain-mode and everyone knows it.And no, i never really enjoyed to grp with u on mid. Ur crap even for a bd:kissit:

show me some love lullah :D our grps were almost as good as yours n miekes duos ;)
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

:flame:

Flintlock

Banned
Hey Thugs just sent me a poem. He can still do it it seems. These are very much a rarity now so download it and store it safe for posterity. Could be worth a bob or 2 later on. Here it is:

A swaggering BD came out to play
To everyone's extremely frustrated dismay
He sucked all-comers dry
Till it made them all cry
Which should have made him re-roll
If he had a true warriors soul
But he ignored every blatant hint
Well lets fact it his bag of fairness was skint
(is there a bag of fairness? if not there ought to be)
He was good at being what he was - eh a BD!
And no-one could find a death dealing remedy
His head swelled with such invincibility
'Hey I am better than even the 'King'
Hell I just gotta be!'
So on and on it went in a growing catastrophe
Till he challenged the 'King's' reputation you see
Well the 'King' was watching this outrageous BD
And knew how gripping such feelings can be
(Thugs is struggling here to break the rhyming of e's)
Well he let him carry on and on eh - and on
But knew he would have to jump from high when called upon
(Thugs has broken it now - watch and learn!)
And that time came when the upstart BD called him - shi*
Well that was more than enough from such a ti*
(well he called Thugs names first!)
But the 'King' is very reasonable
And considers himself amiable and confaffable
(The King made that word up cos he is King!)
And will let the Poll decide
And will flow with the tide
But a BD compared to his unbuffed SB?
Is there really need for any to see?

Thugs said he is going to leave that poem with a high impact ending. You gotta admit he still got it eh? I for one am going to record it for sure. I hope he sends me more :worthy:.

Alevenzzzzz

Banned

yah duel with a skald isnt much better is it? :) you prooved that right, and no-brain mode you comment, hmm funny as the times you whined about getting zerged down when you were trying to solo, heh, i both have more solo kills and more kills than you, that both prooves that i am a better solo player and group player than you, and ok, you're point of view, you shouldn't comment anyone playing a BD as you haven't tried it yourself, and even if you have i'd laugh my ass off at the comments you're bringing on now :) and cmon lullah, admit it, you loved to group with me and dori, and the times you did, we did rather well, oh well, unless uintil you started to moan at the albs starting to zerg, figure out that might be one of the solutions to why i rolled a BD aswell? :) quite a few reasons, aswell as i like pissing randoms off like you, xDD

oh and i forgot to mention, you sir. are the worst..soloer...ever.

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
Hey Thugs just sent me a poem. He can still do it it seems. These are very much a rarity now so download it and store it safe for posterity. Could be worth a bob or 2 later on. Here it is:

A swaggering BD came out to play
To everyone's extremely frustrated dismay
He sucked all-comers dry
Till it made them all cry
Which should have made him re-roll
If he had a true warriors soul
But he ignored every blatant hint
Well lets fact it his bag of fairness was skint
(is there a bag of fairness? if not there ought to be)
He was good at being what he was - eh a BD!
And no-one could find a death dealing remedy
His head swelled with such invincibility
'Hey I am better than even the 'King'
Hell I just gotta be!'
So on and on it went in a growing catastrophe
Till he challenged the 'King's' reputation you see
Well the 'King' was watching this outrageous BD
And knew how gripping such feelings can be
(Thugs is struggling here to break the rhyming of e's)
Well he let him carry on and on eh - and on
But knew he would have to jump from high when called upon
(Thugs has broken it now - watch and learn!)
And that time came when the upstart BD called him - shi*
Well that was more than enough from such a ti*
(well he called Thugs names first!)
But the 'King' is very reasonable
And considers himself amiable and confaffable
(The King made that word up cos he is King!)
And will let the Poll decide
And will flow with the tide
But a BD compared to his unbuffed SB?
Is there really need for any to see?

Thugs said he is going to leave that poem with a high impact ending. You gotta admit he still got it eh? I for one am going to record it for sure. I hope he sends me more :worthy:.

hehe i don't care a living shit about you thugs :) its funny why you play horner number two tho, your scitzo behaviour is funny, haven't you noticed that even if you admit that its you, you won't get banned, and even if you pretend to be someone else, they can look through your IP and find out if its you or not? ;P anyways back on topic, nice poem, i wana quote my good ol' pal tube for a second, with a little bit of changing in the lyrics

Have you ever met Thugs, the Gimp? he likes it up the bum!!
Have you ever met Thugs the Gimp? he likes it up the bum!!

and so it goes, keep on posting lullah and Thugs, it keeps me entertained, funny that you haven't noticed that all of you peoples opinions doesn't mean a living shit to me, as i've proved all i had to allready, so fyi and bye kids ;)

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
yah duel with a skald isnt much better is it? :) you prooved that right, and no-brain mode you comment, hmm funny as the times you whined about getting zerged down when you were trying to solo, heh, i both have more solo kills and more kills than you, that both prooves that i am a better solo player and group player than you, and ok, you're point of view, you shouldn't comment anyone playing a BD as you haven't tried it yourself, and even if you have i'd laugh my ass off at the comments you're bringing on now :) and cmon lullah, admit it, you loved to group with me and dori, and the times you did, we did rather well, oh well, unless uintil you started to moan at the albs starting to zerg, figure out that might be one of the solutions to why i rolled a BD aswell? :) quite a few reasons, aswell as i like pissing randoms off like you, xDD

oh and i forgot to mention, you sir. are the worst..soloer...ever.

got 2 words left for u.....get help:kissit:

Flintlock

Banned
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Lets face it no-one cares. Is DAoC gonna die off completely when Warhammer comes online? So much for creating a DAoC video site!

Oafsiph

Banned
Tsk Lullah, and I thought we were friends, I guess Miekemuis managed to twist your mind for the very short period that you actually grouped with him.

Seriously, don't try to insult someone of Aleven's calibre, I don't think you'll win. Oh and another thing, don't forget who got you to the point you were. :)

And for Thugs, you were nothing, you are nothing and you will always be nothing. You're just another one of those forum celebrities who didn't get famous for how he played but famous for how much of a COCK he was. Aleven will always be better than you, on paper, as a player and as a person.

Pwnguinbd, <Clueless> Guildmaster.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Tsk Lullah, and I thought we were friends, I guess Miekemuis managed to twist your mind for the very short period that you actually grouped with him.

Seriously, don't try to insult someone of Aleven's calibre, I don't think you'll win. Oh and another thing, don't forget who got you to the point you were. :)

And for Thugs, you were nothing, you are nothing and you will always be nothing. You're just another one of those forum celebrities who didn't get famous for how he played but famous for how much of a COCK he was. Aleven will always be better than you, on paper, as a player and as a person.

aleven and thugs pwn you too mr aurulite, without aleven you would still be title-less :touch:

Oafsiph

Banned
aleven and thugs pwn you too mr aurulite, without aleven you would still be title-less

I hope you do realise that Killerpenguin had Bane of Mid and Pwnguinbd had Master Soldier before Aleven even got his first title. :)

Anyway, now with 14,000 on my Thid/Limors Eldritch, I'm going to achieve what Aleven couldn't. ME.

Heck, you couldn't even achieve 2k, I've got ~27.5k on my Thid chars combined. (14k Eld, 5.6k Caba, 5.4k BD, 2.5k Healer).

Clueless teen.

Edit: Infact, Killerpenguin was the first Thid/Pryd title char, I got MS on him even before Aleven the character was created.

Oafsiph

Banned
mr aurulite

To be honest I'm not gonna waste money on a Thid template when I know I can pwn anyone with it. I think 27.5k kills overall speaks for itself. I don't need a temp, I pwn too much already :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
You're just another one of those forum celebrities who didn't get famous for how he played but famous for how much of a COCK he was.

Nice self-criticism!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom