Grolf n Thugz

seanssss

Fledgling Freddie
Gosh, if i did play i wouldnt admit it ^^

Im actually playing WoW as gay as it sounds.... looking for a 2v2 partner atm who isnt a total fuck nugget :)

fun times

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs don't play no more but is true to the Daoc Community!

Thugs plays now and then - great friend of mine - and still loves the game. He is very much a part of the Daoc Community as he runs this site:

Daoc Videos - Over 500 Download Videos!

Possibly the most prominent Daoc Video site in existence. Just use google to search for 'daoc videos'.

He remembers you for sure and would welcome a reply on his forum.

Great game and wonderful memories.

Regards
Thugz Friend

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
lol knight i cant believe u posted something u dont even have a pc anymore let alone the game. i miss aleven too tho. i miss his crappy BD and all the abuse he gave meh :D . i hear daoc is still alive in thu states , so tempted to hunt him down lol.

oh well

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol knight i cant believe u posted something u dont even have a pc anymore let alone the game. i miss aleven too tho. i miss his crappy BD and all the abuse he gave meh :D . i hear daoc is still alive in thu states , so tempted to hunt him down lol.

oh well

Good luck.. Bitch has 2 jobs and doesn't even have time for msn :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Gosh, if i did play i wouldnt admit it ^^

Im actually playing WoW as gay as it sounds.... looking for a 2v2 partner atm who isnt a total fuck nugget :)

fun times

just enlist a resto druid and u cant fail no matter how much of a retard the druid is.

seanssss

Fledgling Freddie
just enlist a resto druid and u cant fail no matter how much of a retard the druid is.

I play a rogue though, as gimped as they are atm.

I should really give up my 2v2 hopes Rogues just arent cut out for it :(

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
does u still plays?

howzaboot sean or dori

ah...memories
thugz plays....with his weenie lolol.

i don't play anymore, too busy being an idiot in town now, i check the pc once/twice a week ;x real life sucks ass.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs plays now and then - great friend of mine - and still loves the game. He is very much a part of the Daoc Community as he runs this site:

Daoc Videos - Over 500 Download Videos!

Possibly the most prominent Daoc Video site in existence. Just use google to search for 'daoc videos'.

He remembers you for sure and would welcome a reply on his forum.

Great game and wonderful memories.

Regards
Thugz Friend
i lol'd at this, you claiming to be someone else. you sawk xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom