Thugs - your worse defeat?

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Ok am going to be moving off this forum soon I expect. But for a little trip down memory lane why not get it off your chest and post your worse defeat against the 'King of Thid'? Which pissed you of the most? I still have 50-70 videos of your defeats - and all against buffed players - so maybe you can relive that awful moment once again.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well, i dont think i ever lost against you playing my crush merc. But it would be interesting to see if you have any vids left where i beat you silly.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i dont think i ever lost against you playing my crush merc. But it would be interesting to see if you have any vids left where i beat you silly.
Funny you should mention a crush merc cos I remember very nearly dropping your highly twinked merc. You managed to survive by just a small amount of health. Considering I took you on with my little kob stealther unbuffed with you in all your finery, buffs and toa too boot it was a hell offan achievement. I just wish I had managed to pull it off altogether but I think I made a mistake at the end of the fight. I think I have the video too.

What was your merc's name?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Hmm. Might be named Hlghlord or something. Used to run with Syv, you probably have fought against him on several occasions but he was 10x better than me at the time playing merc.

edit: And i admit you did good against my (ridiculously twinked) merc. But playing shadowblade also has its benefits so i am not going to give you too much credit.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
YouTube - Thugs vs Iordaran (crush merc)

Hmm. Might be named Hlghlord or something. Used to run with Syv, you probably have fought against him on several occasions but he was 10x better than me at the time playing merc.
I had some right hidings off Syv but I very very nearly killed him or her too. Out of practise after a layoff and was unable to get my timing right on popping a potion or she would have gone.

Your merc was called Iordaran I think. Soon see as the video will be online soon. It wasn't against my kob but Pedigree my norse sb. So so close m8. Was a real good scrap. I only have a few regrets with my time as an sb and this is one of them. I so wanted to drop you.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Nice, you found it! Yeah as you can see you got in some styles with timed walkthroughs. I dont suppose you have any plans of starting a new thid character on the U.S cluster? Me and my mate will actually do this due to the lack of other challenging mmo´s.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey, Syw here.

That time when I died of your poison after killing you, and being fully buffed and blabla, let's call it a tie ;].

As well as that time i dumped Dirty Tricks (on the final hit) in order to survive... close one!

I miss you Thugs /:

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Nice, you found it! Yeah as you can see you got in some styles with timed walkthroughs. I dont suppose you have any plans of starting a new thid character on the U.S cluster? Me and my mate will actually do this due to the lack of other challenging mmo´s.

That fight shocked you to the core I reckon. Probably the lowest anyone ever got your health down. I remember you boasting about killing me and then the first fight is that one hehe. Damn I wish I killed you though.

US? I have alts on there but I have lost interest in playing now. Lets face it with the amount of rediculously hard fights I had anyone would burn out. If it was just buffs I wouldn't have minded but it eventually turned into buffs, toa, toa buffs, rr2. None of these I had so it just got much harder for me all the time. Each fight was an adrenaline pumping and exhausting few minutes and it just wore me out.

Good fight that above - nice one. Pity you damn well stunned me at the end or I might have taken you.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well, if you decide to join us in our quest to gank those foolish Americans in thid, do tell.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, Syw here.

That time when I died of your poison after killing you, and being fully buffed and blabla, let's call it a tie ;].

As well as that time i dumped Dirty Tricks (on the final hit) in order to survive... close one!

I miss you Thugs /:
Hi

Bit unfair me posting the fight where you poison died but I am going to anyways :p. Unfair as I remember how many times you gave me a right hammering. But thinking about it I kept going at you to try and figure out how to kill you. I was looking for your weak spots of which there were very few. When I eventually worked out a method that might kill you it was the fight I am about to post - the video (soon be online).

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Well so far I have posted my video defeats against crush mercs. Now come on what about you others?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
How sad and empty your life must be that 2 years on your still boasting about this stuff, and feel the need to record it all too. So sad

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
How sad and empty your life must be that 2 years on your still boasting about this stuff, and feel the need to record it all too. So sad

2 years? More like 4-5. Sod all of any other interest on this forum if you ask me.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
For some odd reason, why don't you have the vid of that one time that we duelled and i kicked your ass with 100% hp left and all pets left on my BD? :<

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Because you had super toa gear and you and all your pets were fully buffed while Thugs was still in 2nd hand gear, hadn't restored his con and had no buffs!!

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Because you had super toa gear and you and all your pets were fully buffed while Thugs was still in 2nd hand gear, hadn't restored his con and had no buffs!!
Nope cos it never happened :p. He is just pulling my plonker. In a duel with a BD that ain't been buffed there would be a very good chance I would drop him without too much bovver. Never did duel a BD though.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well. Decided to pull the plug on my Daoc Video section from the 10th of this month. Time to put Daoc well behind me now. Keep returning to this forum because of my involvement with vids so it is time to take away the temptation of rejoining. Getting bored I think and causing me to piss about here instead of doing something constructive. Time to put my thinking cap on and look for another all consuming interest; or one that will occupy me late at night should the need arise. Photography? mmm - maybe. Some damn thing anyways...

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Nope cos it never happened :p. He is just pulling my plonker. In a duel with a BD that ain't been buffed there would be a very good chance I would drop him without too much bovver. Never did duel a BD though.
i clearly remember duelling you thugs. but i'll let you have your joy of denying that you did so, let the evidence burn ;) dont wana destroy your ego.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
i clearly remember duelling you thugs. but i'll let you have your joy of denying that you did so, let the evidence burn ;) dont wana destroy your ego.
I think I would remember that somehow. I might have let you suck the bejesus out of me forra laugh or something but I don't remember that happening either. Nah - no memory of duelling a bd and certainly no vids either. You must have duelled some other sb.

Course it is possible that I fought you. Am pretty sure in buffed up form in good gear my sb wouldn't have a hope in hell of dropping you. Same went for necros. Unbuffed I could take em but when they were buffed in good gear no way. Just couldn't dish out enough damage. I might have laughingly fought you? But not seriously. If I had I would have remembered it but I don't.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I think I would remember that somehow. I might have let you suck the bejesus out of me forra laugh or something but I don't remember that happening either. Nah - no memory of duelling a bd and certainly no vids either. You must have duelled some other sb.

Course it is possible that I fought you. Am pretty sure in buffed up form in good gear my sb wouldn't have a hope in hell of dropping you. Same went for necros. Unbuffed I could take em but when they were buffed in good gear no way. Just couldn't dish out enough damage. I might have laughingly fought you? But not seriously. If I had I would have remembered it but I don't.
well, fully kitted buffed BD = pretty much invincible for anyone but one certain blunt specced firbolg blademaster who's name i wont mention in here :( but i can say that his name starts with x and ends on arena >.<

Lucius

Banned
I never fought agains you Thugs, would have been nice to though.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
well, fully kitted buffed BD = pretty much invincible for anyone but one certain blunt specced firbolg blademaster who's name i wont mention in here :( but i can say that his name starts with x and ends on arena >.<

Well, in Thid bd´s are cannon fodder for tanks.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
no tank could put me down unless they had high dps and i fucked up my strafe ;P + xarena had to dump TW and stuff to keep up with the pets,

Lucius

Banned

Although tanks are very OP in Thid compared to casters, the Bonedancer seems to be the exception. Before and even after the LT nerf a good Bondacner will easily kill any tank.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Although tanks are very OP in Thid compared to casters, the Bonedancer seems to be the exception. Before and even after the LT nerf a good Bondacner will easily kill any tank.

Oh, well i never ever had any problem with a bonedancer playing my mercenary ;D Well, ofc i had 1k hp and capped resists.

Lucius

Banned
Oh, well i never ever had any problem with a bonedancer playing my mercenary ;D Well, ofc i had 1k hp and capped resists.

Would be interesting to know how you got 1k hits on a Mercenary considering Albion don't have many hit cap items, unless you used that belt from Catacombs ;).

A well played BD, pre-nerf, should have no problem against any Mercenary, no matter who plays it.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Would be interesting to know how you got 1k hits on a Mercenary considering Albion don't have many hit cap items, unless you used that belt from Catacombs ;).

A well played BD, pre-nerf, should have no problem against any Mercenary, no matter who plays it.

Were damned lucky with finding hit cap / con cap items amongst other things. And i guess i never really bumped into a twinked BD. Also i were rr2. Used quick weapons to stun / use hinder styles, one or two backstyles later he is almost done for it. If there is a problem, i may hit the bonemaster a few times so they pets focus their heals on it while i charge for the caster.

Lucius

Banned
Were damned lucky with finding hit cap / con cap items amongst other things. And i guess i never really bumped into a twinked BD. Also i were rr2. Used quick weapons to stun / use hinder styles, one or two backstyles later he is almost done for it. If there is a problem, i may hit the bonemaster a few times so they pets focus their heals on it while i charge for the caster.

If your DPS is insane then you could kill a BD with a quick stun. However you've also got a healer pet who may just be able to keep the BD alive until he pops a heal pot and strafes/LTs you.

The beauty of playing with a BD is that you can be on 5% against a char and then end the fight with 100% and the other guy eating dirt :).

I think the best tank class vs a pre-nerf BD was a pre-nerf Vampiir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom