Who's sadder Thugs or Dori

• Thugs

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Dorimor

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Pswoevgia

Banned
I don't consider myself sad regarding both the definitions, so I voted Thugs.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
U missed the 3rd option , The guy posting this thread !!!!!

I voted Dori tho cos thugs is harmless deluded fun

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
/yawn
less nub threads and more thid ganking!
i want some sort of a title on dr00d ;<

ttt

Banned
/yawn
less nub threads and more thid ganking!
i want some sort of a title on dr00d ;<
log your zerker and get craft title imo :< i still need an armorcrafter for my warrior

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I have to agree with Knighthood here...if people enjoy playing Thid and want to spend all their time there, why not? Secondly, trying to insult Dori or make him look stupid on the forums is about as hard as closing a door. At least you should try for a challenging target...like someone with a brain large enough to understand the insult and attempt to reply...

ttt

Banned
I have to agree with Knighthood here...if people enjoy playing Thid and want to spend all their time there, why not? Secondly, trying to insult Dori or make him look stupid on the forums is about as hard as closing a door. At least you should try for a challenging target...like someone with a brain large enough to understand the insult and attempt to reply...
soz meights :< the diffrence is that dori is steady as hell, french, and probably a kid aswell <or so his attitude tells me afterall> that's what makes it funny, i could easily poke on others but clearly i can't find anyone thats more fun to take the piss out of atm

maybe next week ;)

Pswoevgia

Banned
I'd like to ask how am I a kid? I'm the only one here who can put up constructive arguements, atleast my grammar is on par too.

ttt

Banned
I'd like to ask how am I a kid? I'm the only one here who can put up constructive arguements, atleast my grammar is on par too.
by the way your brain instantly tells yourself, i am the only person who is right and everyone else is wrong, <look on several old threads and see his steadyness> besides going up in grammar is a small thing mate, you're trying to change the topic and hand it over to me again as you can't see that you're wrong like allways ;) but have fun archeiving in thidranki, its just as good as archeiving something irl, right?!

Killswitch

FH is my second home

"I'd like to ask how am I a kid?" - pretty sure this is grammatically incorrect...if not it's certainly horrible use of the language. Next time try something like "I'd be interested to know why you think I'm a kid" or "What is it that makes you think I'm a kid". Much better.

"I'm the only one here who can put up constructive arguements" - "Present" would be much better than "put up" which is poor use of vocabulary and confusing to boot. Also, you spelled "arguments" wrong.

"atleast" - Think the Gods of Grammar are still waiting for you to sacrifice a space on their altar mate.

The second sentence should be revised...use of a comma to extend a sentence is frowned upon. :D

Dori..you are too funny. As I said above...it's too easy to take the piss out of you, can't you at least make it a challenge? :confused:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
"I'd like to ask how am I a kid?" - pretty sure this is grammatically incorrect...if not it's certainly horrible use of the language. Next time try something like "I'd be interested to know why you think I'm a kid" or "What is it that makes you think I'm a kid". Much better.

"I'm the only one here who can put up constructive arguements" - "Present" would be much better than "put up" which is poor use of vocabulary and confusing to boot. Also, you spelled "arguments" wrong.

"atleast" - Think the Gods of Grammar are still waiting for you to sacrifice a space on their altar mate.

The second sentence should be revised...use of a comma to extend a sentence is frowned upon. :D

Dori..you are too funny. As I said above...it's too easy to take the piss out of you, can't you at least make it a challenge? :confused:

haha :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Almost impossible to decide, at least they're both more than worthy candidates.

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
dorimor he has killed 20k peeps on Limors u sad bast0rd
lmao go penguinwannabe

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
dorimor he has killed 20k peeps on Limors u sad bast0rd
lmao go penguinwannabe

grp kills class as your kills, so once again dori is leeching titles .... my point proven ..... your ego shrunk yet ?

P.S. getting 20k kills in thid is sad anyway ...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
getting 20k in thid and bragging about it is sadder!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Don't know either, or really care but voted Dorimor because ttt wrote he was French.
:england:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Thugz has issue's and been open bout that.. Dori didnt and doesnt like being bullied eventhough it seems he is asking for it...
I think you guys are sad for taking a piss on people who cannot be expected too defend themselves.... so pls pick someone else too piss on /pickme :clap:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Thugz has issue's and been open bout that.. Dori didnt and doesnt like being bullied eventhough it seems he is asking for it...
I think you guys are sad for taking a piss on people who cannot be expected too defend themselves.... so pls pick someone else too piss on /pickme :clap:

phooka your a fooka but not even in the same league as dori the saddo and thugs the alcy

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Sean your a prawn.. with your face i mow the lawn.. this childhood bollox makes me yawn...

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Sean your a prawn.. with your face i mow the lawn.. this childhood bollox makes me yawn...

calm down MC phooka, your ghetto r4p is too g00d for me :eek7:

and about the sean your a prawn ive not heard that since my mates grew out of junior school :) thnx for the memories

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom