Thugs..........

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Seems like your continuing posting of movies and threads where you "own" people is an attempt to get some recognition. Maybe go out more and get recognition by meeting other people IRL? That might help on your "odd" moods too.

Keres said:
Yeah very weird....a SB with high Int....
I find that offensive! I thought all points where to go into Intelligence and Charisma? dammit! I knew I did something wrong!

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Narzeja said:
I find that offensive! I thought all points where to go into Intelligence and Charisma? dammit! I knew I did something wrong!

Only if you want to looked good you should spec in charisma...which is surely need for Mids...ugly people... :p

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Keres said:
Only if you want to look good you should spec in charisma...which is surely need for Mids...ugly people...

I think valkyns and trolls are teh sexy.................................... :puke:
Norsewomen are hot tho' :p

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Narzeja said:
I think valkyns and trolls are teh sexy.................................... :puke:

those celt chicks are teh sexay ;) wonder why tailors cant knock up hipsters for those foxeh tree-huggin' girls?

:m00:

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Narzeja said:

Actually after seeing the "Faces" Vid of the Catacombs, randoming the races looks, there is something about female Valkyns that kinda look cute :eek7:

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Rediknight said:
those celt chicks are teh sexay ;) wonder why tailors cant knock up hipsters for those foxeh tree-huggin' girls?

:m00:

Hibs are pretty! Lurikeens!!! I want to take one home :fluffle:

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Narzeja said:
ohh.. Lurikeens... /shake'n'tremble... they look stupid when they run!
agreed, looks like they just participated in some shady dealings with a member of the same sex in the dark corner of hibernian and are now running to safety tbh

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I dunno I can see your point. Am bored kinda with Thid (well not really) but tis lacking a challenge for me. Lets look at the facts shall we. My sbs - PKJ and Weaklin. Forget PKJ cos he was a buffed maniac. Lets look at Weaklin. Has only lost 4 fights one on one for bloody ages. Am talking about 2 months now. Taken on all that Thid has to offer with regard to buffed armsmen - reavers - mercs - etc. Not lost a one on one fight to an inf ever. Blimey. I fed up of my achievements just like you lot are but they are substantial. Infact bordering on the rediculous. I think you all have to own up now that my sbs are something special. I mean infs kill our sbs so easily yet run for cover when they faced with an unbuffed Weaklin. Forget all that - wot I gonna do now? I mean I had a great time but I need to do something different. Level 50 combat? Hell, just given my buffbot account away. Eh, wot I gonna do then? Nothing new I gonna continue to terrorize Thid!

You saying the infill runs away from Thugs? Well thid is for newbs who learn to play there char, and you claim your the king etc for killing a few people that are learning to play there chars? ill give you 1on1 with my NS in 50 RvR or Thid then I can take your "throne" and spam the forums with how leet i am

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Evul said:
ill give you 1on1 with my NS in 50 RvR or Thid then I can take your "throne" and spam the forums with how leet i am
Thugs don't do bigboys RvR, he likes to play around the kindergarden where he can bully the small kids... or whatever :p

I'm in for a duel tho', when I get to 50 :cheers:

Cynical

Fledgling Freddie
i get a laugh reading about people whining about thugs posts, the simple fact is:JUST IGNORE HIM, i mean ur rising to the bait by just replying to his threads, just stop posting and he'll go away, if he doesnt.... :eek7: then its probably ur fault as he knows he can get a laugh annoying you

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
LIEK WTF M(8SS!!!! I HJIACK TIHS THERADSS IN NAM OF SATAABAN OMG LOIL!!!!!!!111!!!!1!1!!!!!"22132329W09e214932 !W½!"#"1eå

get back to excal u fag :)

A

Aoln

Cynical said:
i get a laugh reading about people whining about thugs posts, the simple fact is:JUST IGNORE HIM, i mean ur rising to the bait by just replying to his threads, just stop posting and he'll go away, if he doesnt.... :eek7: then its probably ur fault as he knows he can get a laugh annoying you
Pff, without thugs these forums would be boring, his stupidity is entertaining :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom