Thugs - your worse defeat?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Nice try m8. Played for over 2 years without losing to an unbuffed inf - of any type.

Killed Eden - top ns at level 50 - when he was level 25 and orange to me - had never lost to another sb ever - lost to me whilst I was unbuffed. I killed countless level 50 guys in the best gear and also when they played extremely powerful alts. All done whilst rediculously underpowered - on purpose. My credentials are way past being critized by you or anyone else. All mouth a lot of people are but when it came down to actual game play they faltered badly. Not me though - came through with flying colours. Will stick Eden's defeat up now so you can pick holes in that fight too if you want.
you do that. & the fact that you post that he was top NS at level50 has nothing to do with thid, what he archeives later on has nothing to do with you, now, does it? & he can still suck ass in thid if he did /level 20, he gained 5 levels. and he was most likely not kitted for thidranki if he leveled out of there, you see.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Names of some stealthers that were dropped in the latter stage of my playing. There are a great many missing from this list but there are some you should know:

Boracca
Shalia
MrSneaky
Darktrunks
Grammaton (plays unbuffed or did - good inf)
Tommy
Illuskill
Sneekydebs
Vnv
Bleicha (NS)
Oryz (NS - Ranger?)
Lunaticx
Havvabanana
Eden (dropped when level 25 - ranger - only time he ever lost to an sb - me unbuffed)

Recognize any? All killed when unbuffed!

Think you will find that I played when they had buffs, toa, toa buffs and god knows what else. The crush merc named Iodaran - see vid above - had close to a 1000 hits apparently. Not my words - his. There were infs running around with more hits than a buffed dwarf high con warrior I had created when just buffs and spellcrafting were in use.

Is a shame we never bumped into each other, trying very hard to find each other in thid however! That duel would have been interesting.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
YouTube - Eden (ranger - level 25) VS Thugs (SB)

LEVEL 25 ORANGE EDEN (top level 50 stealther) killed when unbuffed!

Had never lost to any sb ever - lost to me when unbuffed. Taken out in pure melee Thug's style.
and i lol'd at that video, seems to be a NS? another (most likely) crit specced, so ofc you have advantage there, and you ended on 0% and blew your heal pot again, + he was obv. not paying attention by the way that he kepd running after you popped on him, a free hit, he'd have survived against you if that didnt happen ;)

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
and i lol'd at that video, seems to be a NS? another (most likely) crit specced, so ofc you have advantage there, and you ended on 0% and blew your heal pot again, + he was obv. not paying attention by the way that he kepd running after you popped on him, a free hit, he'd have survived against you if that didnt happen ;)
I c. So all the months of game play where I took down hundred of buffed opponents meant zilch eh? All down to using a heal pot ftw.

Did you read that thread all the way through? All the abuse I took yet killed all the abusers - for around a year! Only a few mercs and Grammaton (buffed) managed to stay alive. No easy caster hitting approach either - took em all on.

Nah I am more than happy with my performance. It it wasn't the game designers buggering about with buffs, toa, rr2 shit I would have enjoyed my time a lot more. Level playing field where only spellcrafting was allowed I would have had a much more enjoyable time. Each time they brought out some sort of expansion I would find the same opponents improved. Toa might have seemed like a small increase to another toa person but to the likes of me it was a huge gain. Take away that and buffs then the game would play as it was suppose too. In such an evironment I could have kept attacking everyone and everything. Eventually though I had to call a halt on attacking such things as Vamps, Necros and quite a few others as it just became far too hard. I hadn't altered but they had. The game has never recovered since then if you ask me. What is it now? God knows but it sure doesn't seem like fun anymore. Me I prefer fights to last as it means more fun. Others want it over in 2 seconds flat.

I learnt enough during my time as an sb to know I could and would kill anything on a level playing field.

More vids to be posted - find fault with them all if you want.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
This thread is implying that 1v1 in thidranki is the the essense of daoc gaming skills.
Playing daoc hardly has anything to do with skill in the first place, just mostly time played/invested in char, and surely it wouldnt be 1v1 when everything is decided by class imbalances/gear and random number generators.

Pressed those buttons hard, didnt you?

In short, I laughed a little.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
This thread is implying that 1v1 in thidranki is the the essense of daoc gaming skills.
Playing daoc hardly has anything to do with skill in the first place, just mostly time played/invested in char, and surely it wouldnt be 1v1 when everything is decided by class imbalances/gear and random number generators.

Pressed those buttons hard, didnt you?

In short, I laughed a little.

Thid = Skills

50 rvr = zerg = ....zerg

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
YouTube - Buffed slash inf taken out from the front by Thugs (sb)

Quality slash inf taken out from the front. Both take heal pots in this one.

If the inf had been quicker he could have perfed me as I was too slow to attack. Didn't though so we fought face to face.
gotta say that the hero (i think) & armsman video you did fight against buffed tanks unbuffed where you stood no chance normally, but you still had to counter strafe & i can tell that by his damage output he wasn't templated, nonetheless an archeivement to best a half ogre armsman with huge damage output when he's buffed, but you still abused runthrough like a ho' and he landed what? 1 hit on you? & for the hero, just too low damage output from his side, i guess your pretty much twinked out yourself, atleast that's what it looks like.

but the third video, of the slash inf, i lolled. if you look closer he didnt swap weapons like a whore & he didnt land any crit styles on you besides hamstring (once) & your specced as a shadowzerker so you should have taken him out way way bigger than you did there, + you popped heal pot and he was unbuffed, he was the underdog in that video.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Thid = Skills

50 rvr = zerg = ....zerg
yes because being able to kill level 24'ers by strafing through them so they cant hit you = skills! (i lolled that im actually a thid whore myself playing a master enforcer BD who strafes like a ho' aswell and says that, but atleast im not as stuck up as that kid over there) ;x

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
yes because being able to kill level 24'ers by strafing through them so they cant hit you = skills! (i lolled that im actually a thid whore myself playing a master enforcer BD who strafes like a ho' aswell and says that, but atleast im not as stuck up as that kid over there) ;x
I gave all a chance. Showed em videos - purposely weakened myself. All had a great chance to drop me. Could they? Nope. They met with the perfect killing machine. Infact they met with the perfect killing machine with a conscience because I could have been a hell of a lot nastier if I was crit based. Just like I didn't want buffs anymore I didn't want massive hidden damage either. I craved for great fights where someone had a damn good chance to drop me. Infact I gave them a huge leg up before combat. A true King!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I gave all a chance. Showed em videos - purposely weakened myself. All had a great chance to drop me. Could they? Nope. They met with the perfect killing machine. Infact they met with the perfect killing machine with a conscience because I could have been a hell of a lot nastier if I was crit based. Just like I didn't want buffs anymore I didn't want massive hidden damage either. I craved for great fights where someone had a damn good chance to drop me. Infact I gave them a huge leg up before combat. A true King!
....shadowzerkers are more OP than crit specced shadowblades when it comes to beating up other stealth classes and certain tanks aswell at most occations. & your using sc'ed weapons and sc'ed armor so you sure as hell aint a gimped SB, i just oh so wish goa would renew all accs for 7 days again and i could log on my BM and kick your ass so hard ><

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe - BM against a slash weak sb. Nice. I might renew my account soon as I getting bored and just duel. Peeps like you deserve to be taught a lesson. I won't accept defeat m8 and never will. One way or another I would drop you over and over. One way or another your resolve and spirit would be broken. Be glad to do so too because my spirit and resolve is unbreakable and always has been. What you weakening already?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe - BM against a slash weak sb. Nice. I might renew my account soon as I getting bored and just duel. Peeps like you deserve to be taught a lesson. I won't accept defeat m8 and never will. One way or another I would drop you over and over. One way or another your resolve and spirit would be broken. Be glad to do so too because my spirit and resolve is unbreakable and always has been. What you weakening already?
ever heard the sentence its a game? ;) idc if your persistant, i just wana shut you up because you've talked jibberish and bullshit for 4+ years now. & nobody cares, nor do i, was just stating facts all along if you haven't noticed allready, not saying you wasn't a good SB, not saying you wasnt good at abusing a bug, you were good at all that, but it doesn't make you the best or the most skilled ;)

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
ever heard the sentence its a game? ;) idc if your persistant, i just wana shut you up because you've talked jibberish and bullshit for 4+ years now. & nobody cares, nor do i, was just stating facts all along if you haven't noticed allready, not saying you wasn't a good SB, not saying you wasnt good at abusing a bug, you were good at all that, but it doesn't make you the best or the most skilled ;)

In other words you shit out. When put to the test you know you would succumb. Right! So who is the daddy then? Come on now mister invincible? Thugs?

Dead right I am and you know it too big time! I might consider you in some sort of group I would put together - might that is. Lacking balls m8. Big time!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
In other words you shit out. When put to the test you know you would succumb. Right! So who is the daddy then? Come on now mister invincible? Thugs?

Dead right I am and you know it too big time! I might consider you in some sort of group I would put together - might that is. Lacking balls m8. Big time!
first of all, my BD is level50 if you look in my signature. second of all, i haven't played for 2 years (i think? besides freeshards), third, if goa gives me a week, then i'll happily kick your ass, i'm not spending approx 15$ just to teach a 40 year old hippie a lesson.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
first of all, my BD is level50 if you look in my signature. second of all, i haven't played for 2 years (i think? besides freeshards), third, if goa gives me a week, then i'll happily kick your ass, i'm not spending approx 15$ just to teach a 40 year old hippie a lesson.

You were doing so well for a while. So very arrogant. I dunno you don't seem so confident now. Why is that? The videos? Probably because they more or less cover every opponent I have faced whilst unbuffed. You doubting your abilities all over sudden?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
You were doing so well for a while. So very arrogant. I dunno you don't seem so confident now. Why is that? The videos? Probably because they more or less cover every opponent I have faced whilst unbuffed. You doubting your abilities all over sudden?
...are you unable to read my above statement? there's a few reasons i wouldn't fight you this very moment
A. im not wasting money on your 40 year ol' sorry ass
B. if i kicked your ass 50-0 i would have nothing to laugh at in those afternoons where im fucking bored
C. notice clearly how i've replied to all your videos & i'm not scared of losing in a game, im just being serious, ask most people, and they'd say i was the biggest asshole in thidranki, and also the person whom killed the most, not necessarily the most skilled player. can't claim to have skill when i play a BD, but i was still the person who made everyone quit. therefore, i win.
now please, your an adult, please now show that side of you and quit those boards before i make you look even more of an ass than i allready am.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
...are you unable to read my above statement? there's a few reasons i wouldn't fight you this very moment
A. im not wasting money on your 40 year ol' sorry ass
B. if i kicked your ass 50-0 i would have nothing to laugh at in those afternoons where im fucking bored
C. notice clearly how i've replied to all your videos & i'm not scared of losing in a game, im just being serious, ask most people, and they'd say i was the biggest asshole in thidranki, and also the person whom killed the most, not necessarily the most skilled player. can't claim to have skill when i play a BD, but i was still the person who made everyone quit. therefore, i win.
now please, your an adult, please now show that side of you and quit those boards before i make you look even more of an ass than i allready am.
In other words you have met a person with the same considerations as you but more extreme. You are beaten before any combat begins. What you never thought to meet a more intelligent guy than yourself? I know no-one is more extreme than me (outside of a luni bin). You have been humbled. Such an awful pill to swallow. One should never doubt one's capabilities m8. I never do.

Next you are going to accept I am the 'King of Thid' without me even fighting anyone - right?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
In other words you have met a person with the same considerations as you but more extreme. You are beaten before any combat begins. What you never thought to meet a more intelligent guy than yourself? I know no-one is more extreme than me (outside of a luni bin). You have been humbled. Such an awful pill to swallow. One should never doubt one's capabilities m8. I never do.
well, as i've allready killed you, i win, second of all, as i wont resub just to beat your sorry ass, i can't possibly lose, could only make it a draw. & the reason i gave up so easily on my ego was because i realised there was a world outside the internet, sadly. i was kicked away from those 2 jobs & gf and now im stuck here until about july month :(

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Next you are going to accept I am the 'King of Thid' without me even fighting anyone - right?
i've fought you, i've beat you, i've claimed to be the king & you even accepted it then, just because your old and drunk doesn't make it less true. -.-

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Nice try but you and I know who is the real King. I admire you cos you are the only person with the balls to even try to take my attitude on. You did extremely well both in attitude and game play. Well done. You ain't me though and you would come up short if you ever tried to take me on. You and I both know it. I is the 'King' of Thidland and no-one else. Anyone that thinks so can't be tollerated. You ain't got the balls to face the real King of Thid. My time as such would make you shit your pants. There is only one King of Thid m8 - and who is that?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Nice try but you and I know who is the real King. I admire you cos you are the only person with the balls to even try to take my attitude on. You did extremely well both in attitude and game play. Well done. You ain't me though and you would come up short if you ever tried to take me on. You and I both know it. I is the 'King' of Thidland and no-one else. Anyone that thinks so can't be tollerated. You ain't got the balls to face the real King of Thid. My time as such would make you shit your pants. There is only one King of Thid m8 - and who is that?
*cough* was *cough* and that was me ;) maybe you was before i got into that hellhole pre-nf but after a while when i got the hang of things & started Clueless and stuff, there wasnt many people who can say they defeated me or most of my guildies, we were pretty dominant. gotta love 4-5man BD groups sometimes, nonetheless, i have a 2k solo title on a thid toon and a 25k kill title on a thid toon, what do you have to proove your archeivements? you even have to lie your way around duelling me cause you know you suffered defeat ;x & i'm way more arrogant and persistant than you for one reason. i wana be the person to make you quit the boards xD

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
*cough* was *cough* and that was me ;) maybe you was before i got into that hellhole pre-nf but after a while when i got the hang of things & started Clueless and
stuff, there wasnt many people who can say they defeated me or most of my guildies, we were pretty dominant. gotta love 4-5man BD groups sometimes, nonetheless, i have a 2k solo title on a thid toon and a 25k kill title on a thid toon, what do you have to proove your archeivements? you even have to lie your way around duelling me cause you know you suffered defeat ;x & i'm way more arrogant and persistant than you for one reason. i wana be the person to make you quit the boards xD
Quit the boards? I was banned for a few years. Nah you did well - very well infact. Never thought any idiot would ever act like me again but you did. You did it in style too. Ok you played a bd but then again to run around solo what alts are capable of that? Only a few. Many tried to play a good bd but you took it to an extreme level. Shows promise. Shows sod all again'st me though but again'st 99% of other shows good game play. Means sod all with me though cos I know I would take you out if the playing field was level. Goa inspired to weaken me. If it wasnt' for Goa I would still rule the bloody place on my one account - by far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom