who's better Thugs or Aleven

• Thugs (MKJ)

Votes: 52 69.3%
  • Aleven

Votes: 23 30.7%

• Total voters

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
You are wrong there. That spec was available when Thugs played. He played it and didn't like it. No fun in one-shotting someone. After a few kills like that he stopped playing that spec. The game is about enjoyment. Edge of the seat fights not fast kills against weak enemies. After dueling a lot of sbs and others Thugs spec was out damaging them all.

Also bear in mind that Thugs hated stealthers - infs - with a passion. The spec he used was primarily to kill other stealthers. Only when he was able to kill them without too much trouble did he move onto bigger and harder stuff. No crit and he would constantly scan for nearest enemy. Once detected there wasn't any delay and he would hit them out of stealth. It was all down to melee then. Thugs killed supposedly invincible stealthers whilst unbuffed. All other sbs were dieing to them and had no chance whatsoever even when buffed. It was Thugs that turned the tide against slash infs. They were ruling the place totally but Thugs could kill them like this:

Totally unkillable inf this one - Chani - slash
DAoC Gaming - Thugs Takes out Chani - buffed slash inf!

Or like this:
DAoC Gaming - Thugs VS Hyena

Or this:
DAoC Gaming - Thugs VS Revolution Duel!

Or this:
DAoC Gaming - Thugs VS Shenysh Duel

He must have 30-40 films of killing buffed stealthers. Crit spec wouldn't have helped in these fights. Melee with high poison works better - far better. 22 level debuff and 25 lethal along with a good whack or 2 off the 2 hander is enough in most cases. The proof is in the vids. Crit based sb wouldn't be able to kill the above. These slash infs walked all over sbs before Thugs. Still exactly the same now unless the sb is totally twinked up.

Proof is there in the vids.

I wonder how many have tried Thug's spec but given up? I bet a lot. Doesn't make sense. The only one that plays like Thugs is Thugs! Pretty unique and unusual in such a game as this. They should watch the vids and try and work out how Thugs is doing various things. It is all there - even the way the quickbar is setup.

once again you are wrong, try and read what i'm telling you, yes overall your spec is better, but if youre duelling another well good shadowblade and you let him use his abilities, which is his CS style (e.g. PA or BS2) then you'd die before he reaches 50%. unstealthed you'd win anytime due to weap swapping and shitloads of poisons and overall higher damage yes, and those duels you just proove my fact is right that you can't take out more than one at a time mate, play for fun, play how you like, whetever its a BD a SB or a zerging alb xD

Flintlock

Banned
take your 2nd, 3rd and 4th personalitys and go and have a drink or 2 or 3 or 4 and become an alcoholic again your posts are slowly turning into dorimors thugs your an absolute arse

Thugs is trying hard to educate the masses - or stealthers anyways - on how to be uber - like wot he is - or was. One's responsibilities as a King you know. Thugs should really start a Thid Academy. He will bring it up on the next board meeting - council meeting? - well the next meeting where royalty such as him resides over stuff. Makes sense to me. Sorry but no riffraff are allowed in. One's attitude sux. Pay some respect and he might well change his mind. He hopes he won't get me banned to by rambling on. Very thoughtful he is.

Flintlock

Banned
use his abilities, which is his CS style

You mean let him perf you first? Bit harsh that innit? Bit daft if you don't mind me saying so. A crit spec sb will hit harder using garote than an sb using pillager so he still has an advantage. Daft duel that if you run around both stealthed up. There is a vid above where Thugs duelled an inf which stealthed up even when the agreement was no stealth. Didn't help the inf much.

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
Thugs is trying hard to educate the masses - or stealthers anyways - on how to be uber - like wot he is - or was. One's responsibilities as a King you know. Thugs should really start a Thid Academy. He will bring it up on the next board meeting - council meeting? - well the next meeting where royalty such as him resides over stuff. Makes sense to me. Sorry but no riffraff are allowed in. One's attitude sux. Pay some respect and he might well change his mind. He hopes he won't get me banned to by rambling on. Very thoughtful he is.

thugs we all know its you, its ok to admit it, people knows i'm aleven and i haven't been banned for quite a while <i pwned joo alan, fear the danish megameights> guess he'll leave you aswell, and i can easily check by your IP if you're the real or just his friend :sex:

O

Oafsipha

Thugs do you not get it? I havn't read your posts but I am certain they are filled with yet more bile.

You never were, and never will be King of Thid because, to put it in the simplest way I can, you had no impact in Thid what-so-ever. A soloer alone cannot change the way in which Thid works. A soloer alone cannot determine whether an Alb decides not to log on because he is scared. A soloer does not change the population of any realm at any given time.

Sure, times Thugs by 8 and maybe you have something that can actually make a difference. But all you did was win solo duels whilst everyone else was doing their bit. I played at your time aswell and whilst I saw your deathblows on the screen not at one point did it change the way I played. Your achievements were so minute that they made no difference. Your kills, whilst somewhat impressive, weren't a bother to the other Thidranki players. Sure, I could kill a couple of soloers by rolling a stealther but this will not make me a Thidranki legend. To be a legend is to define an era, to change the course of the game forever. There is a big difference between being a legend and being a good soloer.

On the other hand, you have <Clueless>. You have the three core BDs, Aleven, Pwnguinbd (myself) and Minions. Combined we have around 30k kills, though I am not sure exactly. When we played Albs would log. We started at a time when Alb and Hib populations were very high. We changed all that. Albs and Hibs didn't log in because we killed them so much. We defined an era of having the most title characters in any guild to date (even more than the Thid/Limors guilds). We changed the course of the game, before us there was no real hate for BDs in the Battleground Section. I'd say it was more dislike. When we started playing, people hated it. We were the difference between the population in realms. We were the cause of everything that has happened in Thid today. As a result of our playing, this is why Thid is dead.

I hate to admit but something which I loved so dearly has been destroyed by my very on guild, but that is the very sad truth. We took it for granted. <Clueless> killed so much but we never stopped to realise that we would eventually kill Thid. We became legends, but we weren't ready for it, we hadn't prepared ourselves.

Edit: Thugs, you were just a lone warrior killing a couple of people whilst the war was being faught elsewhere. Your help has no significance to who wins the war. I hope you can understand this.

Do you see now Thugs? Do you see why you never were, or never could be a legend? If not, then you are beyond help.

Flintlock

Banned
I thought Thugs was a bit bonkers but I think you are on level par with him or even further along the road. If Hibs put together a group of Vamps in Thid then it would be end of Thid for everyone bar for Hibs. That is if BDs weren't available. You just don't get it do you. Alter the way Thid works because you pissed everyone off? You are definitely King - King of taking the piss. The only reason you killed everything and everyone is because Mythic created a BD for you to play with. What would you do if they took it away? Well I know exactly what in fact - create something else that can kill easily. You are just making arse of yourself doing that. Peeps won't respect you for it but despise you. Anyone could probably do the same but they don't want to. Lots of peeps have a conscience and sucking the bejesus out of a player time and time again would normally stir up a little remorse. That doesn't seem to have happened to you lot of BDs. You have revelled in it. Sorry but Thugs is streets ahead of you in the King's stakes. Miles infact. He purposely made himself weak - attacked the hardest targets - left newcomers alone - dueled stronger opponents etc etc. Now that is a true King by a long ways.

The whole 'King' thing came about when Thugs put down a challenge for someone to be able to kill him. He eventually died at nearly the end of 3 runs - solo - in Thid - around 900 rps. Died to a Friar. During this time he attacked anyone that was running around solo - reavers - armsmen - infs - anything. After this episode Thugs created the 'King' idea. It was meant to be a joke - and it is but even so the crown belongs on someone who can hold his own with a very weak alt against anyone for sure. Imagine if Thugs was fully kitted out with buffs and toa? Am pretty sure he would give a BD a run for his money in a buffless duel too.

You can't take on the title of King - no way - bloody ridiculous :twak:. I reckon Thugs will come up with a suitable title though shortly.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor got pwned by a drunk that talks sense.

Thugs , u r a king, apolagies for the nastiness in the past, but all is forgiven purely cos ure layin into dori.

Oh and btw dori , i never originally hated u , its only after u posted that stupid fuckin post on beeks leaving thread (a very good friend of mine) i went off u completely , not that i ever thought u were a legend in thid at all. U werent bad ofc, but no better then say traiten.

People never mentioned your name in grps i ran in or any time that i can think of, but Aleven was constantly , u both suck , but it means hes above u in the thid king status runnings.

And ofc at the bottom we have traiten ^^

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs do you not get it? I havn't read your posts but I am certain they are filled with yet more bile.

You never were, and never will be King of Thid because, to put it in the simplest way I can, you had no impact in Thid what-so-ever. A soloer alone cannot change the way in which Thid works. A soloer alone cannot determine whether an Alb decides not to log on because he is scared. A soloer does not change the population of any realm at any given time.

Sure, times Thugs by 8 and maybe you have something that can actually make a difference. But all you did was win solo duels whilst everyone else was doing their bit. I played at your time aswell and whilst I saw your deathblows on the screen not at one point did it change the way I played. Your achievements were so minute that they made no difference. Your kills, whilst somewhat impressive, weren't a bother to the other Thidranki players. Sure, I could kill a couple of soloers by rolling a stealther but this will not make me a Thidranki legend. To be a legend is to define an era, to change the course of the game forever. There is a big difference between being a legend and being a good soloer.

On the other hand, you have <Clueless>. You have the three core BDs, Aleven, Pwnguinbd (myself) and Minions. Combined we have around 30k kills, though I am not sure exactly. When we played Albs would log. We started at a time when Alb and Hib populations were very high. We changed all that. Albs and Hibs didn't log in because we killed them so much. We defined an era of having the most title characters in any guild to date (even more than the Thid/Limors guilds). We changed the course of the game, before us there was no real hate for BDs in the Battleground Section. I'd say it was more dislike. When we started playing, people hated it. We were the difference between the population in realms. We were the cause of everything that has happened in Thid today. As a result of our playing, this is why Thid is dead.

I hate to admit but something which I loved so dearly has been destroyed by my very on guild, but that is the very sad truth. We took it for granted. <Clueless> killed so much but we never stopped to realise that we would eventually kill Thid. We became legends, but we weren't ready for it, we hadn't prepared ourselves.

Edit: Thugs, you were just a lone warrior killing a couple of people whilst the war was being faught elsewhere. Your help has no significance to who wins the war. I hope you can understand this.

Do you see now Thugs? Do you see why you never were, or never could be a legend? If not, then you are beyond help.

tbh dori how the fuck do you know why albs logged when you were running your gank grp ?
from an alb point of view here, some /level fotm newb would tell me what action there was when i logged on (yes i was an idol)
if you guys were logged on people used to find a zerg and farm you guys down, the only time people used to log because of another grp was when LC played
if you got this into you fat fuckin head and realised LC were the kings of thid (not including me) you wouldnt make as much as an arse of yourself on the forums ....

P.S. knighthood pwned you and i cba quoting futher to prove myself right..... AGAIN :kissit:

kthnxbye

Alevenzzzzz

Banned

dori you nub thugs is a legend of scitzophrenic retards :sex: <you're the catcher> i'm the only king because i prooved that i can play other classes and still rape <BM and bard and inf and more>

and thugs, you cant even get me to 50% even with toa and unbuffed, a zerker can hardly get me down to 30% and their base DPS and WS goes higher than a shadowblade overtime and with poisons you wouldn't reach the same damage output as a zerker, fyi :) i'd like to see you cut through 648 hp <me unbuffed> with heal pets 78 hp per 2.7 second <disease = reduced by 50%> = 39 x3 = 117 hp per 2.7 seconds + my lifetap for an average 70% backdealt hp which isnt reduced by disease, i imagine that there's no way you can deal that kind of damage to me with both capped AF in thidranki from my template and high hp points, or am i wrong again? :)

but ofc you could allways beat dori, hes teh aurulite legend!! xDDDDDDDD and you hate me for inviting sean to the guild, you smell of goat cheese :<

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
dori you nub thugs is a legend of scitzophrenic retards :sex: <you're the catcher> i'm the only king because i prooved that i can play other classes and still rape <BM and bard and inf and more>

and thugs, you cant even get me to 50% even with toa and unbuffed, a zerker can hardly get me down to 30% and their base DPS and WS goes higher than a shadowblade overtime and with poisons you wouldn't reach the same damage output as a zerker, fyi :) i'd like to see you cut through 648 hp <me unbuffed> with heal pets 78 hp per 2.7 second <disease = reduced by 50%> = 39 x3 = 117 hp per 2.7 seconds + my lifetap for an average 70% backdealt hp which isnt reduced by disease, i imagine that there's no way you can deal that kind of damage to me with both capped AF in thidranki from my template and high hp points, or am i wrong again? :)

but ofc you could allways beat dori, hes teh aurulite legend!! xDDDDDDDD and you hate me for inviting sean to the guild, you smell of goat cheese :<

thugs will get pwned tbh >.<

and dori has just been pwned because aleven has proved what i was saying all along :kissit:

O

Oafsiphas

Ok then Thugs, if you're so great, show me your title.

I'm still waiting meight. xD

Edit: Seriously dude, you would stand no chance against a BD. Things aren't all care-bare like they used to be :)

Flintlock

Banned
27 to 15 so far. Does that mean Thugs is at least 2x as good a player as Aleven? :touch:. I reckon Aleven should hang up his robes - bds wear them don't they? - and try to emulate Thugs as a stealther. Oh yeah - same spec too. All he needs then is Fraps and he is well on his way to immortality - like wot Thugs has. On these boards anyways. Would like to see him try to handle Thug's spec though. See if he can in fact kill anything or anyone.

Oh yeah Thugs ain't a drunk any more. Or at least he don't drink whisky. That was the stuff that was destroying his brain cells. He is now trying to hang on to the ones he has left. Though he could destroy most of his brain and still be able to handle a BD he reckons :). BD - Bidet - mmmmm. Thug's reckons he could make a good poem about Bidet's - sorry BDs.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
From a Thid point of view im afraid he has hung up his robes as he's lvl 50 now, be sure to chain him in rvr folks :)

Tbh tho i cant blame him , thids deader then my sex life atm :(

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
From a Thid point of view im afraid he has hung up his robes as he's lvl 50 now, be sure to chain him in rvr folks :)

ALMOST as dead as your sex life, nothing is that dead ....

Flintlock

Banned

Well the US Classic server is doing quite well. I haven't logged on for a week or 2 but the last time I did there were 42 Albs in Thid alone! Not sure why there we so many Albs at that time but there is always action in Thid. It doesn't take long to get established on another server. Also Freddyshouse should ditch the Glastonbury Forum and make it over to US. I mean it is like flogging a dead horse here and has been for ages.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Well the US Classic server is doing quite well. I haven't logged on for a week or 2 but the last time I did there were 42 Albs in Thid alone! Not sure why there we so many Albs at that time but there is always action in Thid. It doesn't take long to get established on another server. Also Freddyshouse should ditch the Glastonbury Forum and make it over to US. I mean it is like flogging a dead horse here and has been for ages.

let it slip there mate, mods twat him

Ucallme

Banned
I only read a few pages of this and got bored to teeth with it. But was still quite interesting.

tbh I really cant see all the fuss about BG its no where near as good or test your skills at lvl 50 RvR.

Im sure most will agree that Thid is completely different to 50 RvR and Ive seen Aleven been killed lots in 1 on 1 action at lvl 50. This will surely show how different it is from BG to RvR?

Amphrax

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
I only read a few pages of this and got bored to teeth with it. But was still quite interesting.

tbh I really cant see all the fuss about BG its no where near as good or test your skills at lvl 50 RvR.

Im sure most will agree that Thid is completely different to 50 RvR and Ive seen Aleven been killed lots in 1 on 1 action at lvl 50. This will surely show how different it is from BG to RvR?

Amphrax

no 4sec insta newbtap now tho is there lol

Flintlock

Banned
Nah nah nah nah naaaaaa - over 2x for Thugs now - isn't there a tongue sticky out emote thingy? Oh well my hero - Thugs - wins again :touch:. Will there ever be another like him - can't see it somehow. Total one off. Deff!

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
<cough> all come limors and zerg the germans <cough>

Trait - Dyvet
Duancy - Limors

pwnzors <pokes aleven in eye at leveling outa thid>

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
<cough> all come limors and zerg the germans <cough>

Trait - Dyvet
Duancy - Limors

pwnzors <pokes aleven in eye at leveling outa thid>

if you keep coughing like that perhaps try taking dorimors balls out of your mouth ? :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom