Later wl nerf oO

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
When wl will be nerf i wish no one say more wl is op class.

The nerf is inc :twak:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
warlock yes nerf soon coming rainy days overpowered hell

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Chrstffr said:
don't make fun of the spaniards :(

wasnt.. honest!

ok, I lied..

sorry :p was just a hilarious sentence he wrote :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Well imho Warlocks will suffer, but Mythic has done the completely wrong steps. They have created a class that can do one thing. Unload a huge amount of damage at the first seconds of a fight. After that their damage lowers a lot.

Yes, I've been hammering on WL's alot here on FH, but I still know that they need some love. Yes love, because atm nobody seems to want them in a fg scenario. They don't need more damage, more util or anything like this, what they need is flattening the mountains, so to speak. Less frontload, more sustained damage.

WL's only way to cast normal spells is to use a 4s spell. The only way for them to cast like a normal mage is to use UI's which drain their mana very fast.

Mythic tried to make a mage class with unique abilities, but they gave it a very stupid concept and they're trying to fix it with nerfs now. What the class needs is a complete overhaul, but if you ask me...making a class with double spells AND a normal caster concept is near to impossible.

----->

I'd try the approach of making the powerless a power-reducer with faster casting time. Also all primary DD spells should have a 3s base casting time, with added dex and casting speed BUT if a secondary spell is attached to these, it suffers a malus like if casted with MoC. With the spell level, the % of the "MoC effect" goes up. Imho it should go up from 30% at start to 60% for the last DD/bolt. Of cause spec DD and bolt should go from 60% to 90% to make speccing in the Cursing line more interesting, opposed to just going Hexing.

Well I guess there is surely more to change with chambers, but Warlocks need a correct fix instead of so many simple nerfs.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
my hat is to small, the spoon will ride at midnight.

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
spain rox :D

later nerf we all can see if still or not (really i think not :p). y i know we do less dmg but... with low cost :D that mean we can do another cast!!

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
[WR]Mothman said:

later nerf we all can see if still or not (really i think not :p). y i know we do less dmg but... with low cost :D that mean we can do another cast!!

the wadderfux?

msg too short tbh

elbeek

Part of the furniture
[WR]Mothman said:

Holy unintelligable blabber bat man.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
No entendía una sola palabra de eso.

Warlocks es idiotas, no importa qué.

Nate

FH is my second home
i'd like to see lifetap destroyed tbh ;/ it should give 5% health return

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
yes they made warlocks insanely OP.. but they made vampiirs a bainshees insanely OP too.. warlocks are worse i know, dont start something with this..
warlocks get nerf.. what do bainshees get? they get that if a scout for example shoots at the barrier, BT doesnt dissappear -.-
and btw.. a 100% barrier that says it ticks every 30th second but is more like evry 10th second is just stupid o_O
i chambered with pbaoe x2, 8 UIs and all i did as dmg was like 100 on 4 players............
is it supposed to be like that!? NO
say what you want.. but NERF BAINSHEES TOO

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
i'd like to see lifetap destroyed tbh ;/ it should give 5% health return

no lifetap for sorcs, SMs and cabbys either then?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i rather have a light eld then my bainshee emmet:) trust me. they are not op anymore if you compare to chanter/elds etc. To tanks and other classes yes....but not against casters.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
tbh i rather have a light eld then my bainshee emmet:) trust me. they are not op anymore if you compare to chanter/elds etc. To tanks and other classes yes....but not against casters.

anymore? :eek: they arent nerfed yet :> you probably like elds better because they have stun, right? o_O
:p

pip

Banned
TBH :eek: Class case of mids getting gimped nothing new :twak: all the other realms keep there op toons I mean wtf paly gets love:eek7: wear plate armour best armour in game?hunters get 2 sec more on back stun WOW great,think if my warlock can't solo anything after the patch /wave all

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
TBH :eek: Class case of mids getting gimped nothing new :twak: all the other realms keep there op toons I mean wtf paly gets love:eek7: wear plate armour best armour in game?hunters get 2 sec more on back stun WOW great,think if my warlock can't solo anything after the patch /wave all

well actually.. pallys lack a hell (sry for that.. didnt know what else to say) lot of dmg.. so its only fair that they can use plate and get love imo ;) but armsman hit hard and wear plate armor.. thats something else :>
and 2 sec more back stun will probably help the huntels alot.. dont know as i dont play one.. but they will probably like it
the only think that annoys me is sorcs tbh

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
yes they made warlocks insanely OP.. but they made vampiirs a bainshees insanely OP too.. warlocks are worse i know, dont start something with this..
warlocks get nerf.. what do bainshees get? they get that if a scout for example shoots at the barrier, BT doesnt dissappear -.-
and btw.. a 100% barrier that says it ticks every 30th second but is more like evry 10th second is just stupid o_O
i chambered with pbaoe x2, 8 UIs and all i did as dmg was like 100 on 4 players............
is it supposed to be like that!? NO
say what you want.. but NERF BAINSHEES TOO
Im so tierd of this, BAINSHEES don't need a nerf........There is nothing op'ed about them. The taunt is really nice but that is the only way they can handle something on long range. If they would remove the taunt nobody would use a bainshee in a group anymore.
(sorc, caba, sm, bd,theru,light eld is just a list of casters which better in many ways)

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:
Im so tierd of this BAINSHEES don't need a nerf........There is nothing op'ed about them. The taunt is really nice but that is the only way they can handle something on long range.

i didnt say anything about taunt :(

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
all lajftap should go imo
edit: maybe not for valewalkers :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
anymore? :eek: they arent nerfed yet :> you probably like elds better because they have stun, right? o_O
:p

when i said anymore i was referring to the fact that you cant pb through the walls anymore..the nr 1 reason for people to whine on them. Now nothing is op in comparison to other casters...saying that is not objective:)

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
when i said anymore i was referring to the fact that you cant pb through the walls anymore..the nr 1 reason for people to whine on them. Now nothing is op in comparison to other casters...saying that is not objective:)

well, all classes could pbaoe etc through walls before ^^
so that was just a bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom