After WL nerf?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Emmet said:
the only pathetic one is the ones trying to prove their better than everyone else.. like rure, and dont fuck around with quotes imo

nah, getting outwitted and leave with the tail between the legs is pathetic.

Whats even more pathetic is that you bumped this old shit with a silly post like that.

And I just edited the quote so it was easier to read.

Anyway...

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
aye you are right there m8 :) infact i don't think i have a magic resist above 10%, my rogs are aimed specifically towards damage. However my melee resists are close to cap. But like you said, most casters that fight a warlock 1v1 are gunna either be instakilled or interupted with banelord. My wl has close to 1700hp but gets hit like you said for 650 or so by most toaed casters. IF you were reffering to me about the whine on bainshee comment due to my resists, i think playing a warlock it be kind of sad for me to make such a comment :) those that do play warlocks and defend them have never faced them in rvr.

when the nerf hits tho I'm getting ToAed. Because atm, why bother with pve for rvr when you don't need it? :cheers:

rofl just read that xD
he doesnt need magic resists mates and no resist above 10% ... BUT he needs that 10 because of resist pierce etc so he can have exactly 0 ;D not to mention the banelords in his grp are so good that casters dont hit him or when they do he just instakills em(raaaaaaaaait). it almost makes me sad how people like this guy got so many rps but i guess thats what happens when u re overpowered and u add on everything that moves xD. tho i still think we need warlocks to detain the countless ofrces of arhur

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
seriously, is the warlock some sort of government experiment? from warlock player posts everyone who plays one seems to be utterly retarded, and i mean that medically. maybe they are trying to weed out the chaf?

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
nah, getting outwitted and leave with the tail between the legs is pathetic.

Whats even more pathetic is that you bumped this old shit with a silly post like that.

And I just edited the quote so it was easier to read.

Anyway...

i posted in this thread a while ago.. and ppl posted without me reading it, so i read it today.. and found that shit you said and had to answer... you would do the same thing

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
the only pathetic one is the ones trying to prove their better than everyone else.. like rure, and dont fuck around with quotes imo

Actually, i'm not trying to prove that I am better than anyone. I was pointing out that your whine was bullshit and uncalled for.

peps

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
you may think im a pussy etc.. who the fuck cares?
i know i dont have to prove anything to anyone of you.. but rure obviously do because you want to prove that you think your btter than everyone else.. i know rure has been here way longer than me, everyone likes him etc.. well.. not me.. i hate rure, dont care if i get banned for this post.. this is what i think..
Don't like rure either, people that don't play warlock just dont know how hard the class is.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
peps said:
people that don't play warlock just dont know how hard the class is.
lolz, sig material

edit: gah, gamah got in there first :(

Gamah

Banned
Raven said:
lolz, sig material

edit: gah, gamah got in there first :(

owned.jpg

rure

Fledgling Freddie
peps said:
Don't like rure either, people that don't play warlock just dont know how hard the class is.

I tried a warlock, and I dont ever think I've ever heard my group laugh so hard on vent.

peps

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
I tried a warlock, and I dont ever think I've ever heard my group laugh so hard on vent.

OH YEAH IM PRO ON WARLOCK SO MY MIGHTS LAUGH WITH ME?
stop being a damn elitist, remember you being a nice roleplaying mincer back in the days.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
why did they laugh? because you couldnt play? o_O

edit: i seriously didnt get it.. wasnt trying to make a point :p

rure

Fledgling Freddie
peps said:
stop being a damn elitist, remember you being a nice roleplaying mincer back in the days.

No they didnt laugh because I was pro. More because the fact that I was complete and utter shit. I tried to bomb 15 albs or so but just stood there for 10 seconds because I couldnt figure out that you had to face your target when you were gonna release your pbae chambers.

Shame no one recorded it :)

Gamah

Banned
peps said:

Whats a "mights"

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
wooo, flame bait...who wants to kick off the show?

i would say mentalism speced ments, or maybe thanes.

in seriousness, heavy tanks will get a few whines from casters that cant insta kill them anymore :) say hello to perma 50% magic resists and 3k+ HP :)

dunno, after read all those changes in herald, wonder same what many, wtf role hybrids have and mainly comparing to valkyrie?
personally count mine valkyrie as hybrid, weak thou but hybrid anyway, now theres suddenly heroes/warriors/arsmens who not only can hit harder but have insane resists, interupts, alott more hitpoints etc.
yet mine valkyrie get destroyed buy hib/albs casters, because dont have reasonable way to keep them interupted from range + low hitpoints.

well, atleast can use unique winged helm whit valk :worthy:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Emmet said:
you may think im a pussy etc.. who the fuck cares?
i know i dont have to prove anything to anyone of you.. but rure obviously do because you want to prove that you think your btter than everyone else.. i know rure has been here way longer than me, everyone likes him etc.. well.. not me.. i hate rure, dont care if i get banned for this post.. this is what i think..

you do know Rure is a core member of AD/(SL) so all this begging to join us is kinda tt now :p

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
you do know Rure is a core member of AD/(SL) so all this begging to join us is kinda tt now :p

<3 all other AD etc :> and you dinged rr10 on me :< remember? :p

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
rofl just read that xD
he doesnt need magic resists mates and no resist above 10% ... BUT he needs that 10 because of resist pierce etc so he can have exactly 0 ;D not to mention the banelords in his grp are so good that casters dont hit him or when they do he just instakills em(raaaaaaaaait). it almost makes me sad how people like this guy got so many rps but i guess thats what happens when u re overpowered and u add on everything that moves xD. tho i still think we need warlocks to detain the countless ofrces of arhur

correction, I will add on everything that moves around you, because quite frankly i think the way you treat your fellow realmates is quite sad. I'v heard you countless times yelling 'stop adding you prick' to many people. Not the best of gaming experiences for the new player if thats the message they recieve when they enter rvr for the first time is it? afterall people pay to play this game and have a right to play how they like?

Maybe if you approached people in a polite manner they would consider leaving your fights? because I'm yet to recieve anything close to frendly from you.

Hmn, wonder who will be the first of your IRc buddies to pounce on your defence?

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
correction, I will add on everything that moves around you, because quite frankly i think the way you treat your fellow realmates is quite sad. I'v heard you countless times yelling 'stop adding you prick' to many people. Not the best of gaming experiences for the new player if thats the message they recieve when they enter rvr for the first time is it? afterall people pay to play this game and have a right to play how they like?

Maybe if you approached people in a polite manner they would consider leaving your fights? because I'm yet to recieve anything close to frendly from you.

Hmn, wonder who will be the first of your IRc buddies to pounce on your defence?

No offence but why should he be polite to people adding etc? and people playing warlocks shouldnt be shown any type of respect, they have ruined daoc for every alb/hib and even some mids know badly its affected rvr

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudz said:
No offence but why should he be polite to people adding etc? and people playing warlocks shouldnt be shown any type of respect, they have ruined daoc for every alb/hib and even some mids know badly its affected rvr

no offence taken, you are right warlocks dont deserve respect and i wouldnt expect it, however I didnt just say myself i mentioned others also :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
peps said:

..v. .sas..wq2..dd sd.. .d.w.w

bwahahahahahahaha

couldnt stop laughing when I read that :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom