After WL nerf?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Emmet said:
you sux rure, i wont read this thread anymore, so if you want to keep wasting your time trying to win everything because you think your best etc, take it to PM

Emmet said:
i posted in this thread a while ago.. and ppl posted without me reading it, so i read it today.. and found that shit you said and had to answer... you would do the same thing

Are you really, really this stupid?

As I said, you got outwitted, left with your tail between your legs, now bump a shitty old thread and just go on rambling..

I could say alot but.. its waste of text on an idiot like you.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Actually if u want me to be perfectly honest with u - I actually emailed Goa and thanked them for nerfing the Warlock Class so they don't hit u for 2k dmg in less then 0.2 seconds. It IS an overpowered class. They are just afraid they will lose this awesome chamber advantage and really have to relearn their class to continue competing in RvR. The only problem is - just like with the savage nerf back in OF - it came too late and like 90% of all warlocks out there reached rr6+ so they got enough realm abilities to still put up a real fight. Not only should they be nerfed - but stripped from rp aswell if u want my opinion. This class was a mistake from mythic, they just don't want to admit it. I'm really happy with the nerf - I might even attack a warlock now on my wizzy or scout for a change. One less on my 'Class to run away from really fast before u get owned' :cheers:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
Actually if u want me to be perfectly honest with u - I actually emailed Goa and thanked them for nerfing the Warlock Class so they don't hit u for 2k dmg in less then 0.2 seconds. It IS an overpowered class. They are just afraid they will lose this awesome chamber advantage and really have to relearn their class to continue competing in RvR. The only problem is - just like with the savage nerf back in OF - it came too late and like 90% of all warlocks out there reached rr6+ so they got enough realm abilities to still put up a real fight. Not only should they be nerfed - but stripped from rp aswell if u want my opinion. This class was a mistake from mythic, they just don't want to admit it. I'm really happy with the nerf - I might even attack a warlock now on my wizzy or scout for a change. One less on my 'Class to run away from really fast before u get owned' :cheers:

you do understand warlocks still get the chambers which will do the same damage but you will have 1 more second to run away :> the damage nerf is only applied to the UI which will be on the same lines as moc. But as you said higher RR locks will just drop the purge 3 etc and go for mom5 wp5 like myself :)

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Blah - that's not a nerf then - who's sitting behind the balancing classes over in mythic? Fire him and hire me!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Mandi said:
Blah - that's not a nerf then - who's sitting behind the balancing classes over in mythic? Fire him and hire me!

You gonna pm them hate mail now :p ?

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:

you would just remove all OP classes thats not in your own realm :(

pip

Banned
Mandi said:
Go DIY get a tub of clue and a bubble for my sprit level:fluffle:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
warlock is still going to destroy a wizard in every possibly way unless you manage to 2-bolt it. :p but then they might have a bolt chamber themself and you have no chance whatsoever. :D

yes, wl class is a total and utter fuck up, and the 'hate the game, not the player' thing should be questioned when it comes to them :p

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
warlock is still going to destroy a wizard in every possibly way unless you manage to 2-bolt it. :p but then they might have a bolt chamber themself and you have no chance whatsoever. :D

yes, wl class is a total and utter fuck up, and the 'hate the game, not the player' thing should be questioned when it comes to them :p

tbh, mythic made warlocks, why shouldnt ppl be allowed to play them? its a part of the game.. now it the time for the new nerf, theres alot of classes everyone hate, but nothing happenes to it.. warlock can insta kill 1 player, and that should be nerfed, but CC classes like sorcs, can kill 4-5 players (if they dont have purge up) and barely lose half their powerbar..
so imo, hate the class, dont say the player is retarded etc.. that just shows that you obviously think that your the best and your class should be alone vs classes that can barely kill a unbuffed lvl 4 char o_O

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
thats some serious shit you're smoking emmet. and yea, that comes from a dutchie:p

Nate

FH is my second home
anyways ;p runies/wizzies are the worst casters! after 1.81!

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
but CC classes like sorcs, can kill 4-5 players (if they dont have purge up) and barely lose half their powerbar..
Yeah if they're all rr1 and not one has purge... or det... or CB...or insta interrupts... and none of them were panning to see the sorc in the first place and spread/nearsight/charge. There's looooads of groups like that around which is why sorcs deserve a nerf just a much as warlocks imo!!11

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
Yeah if they're all rr1 and not one has purge... or det... or CB...or insta interrupts... and none of them were panning to see the sorc in the first place and spread/nearsight/charge. There's looooads of groups like that around which is why sorcs deserve a nerf just a much as warlocks imo!!11

did i say sorcs need a nerf more than warlock? NO
and cb.. just mezz 2 times, problem solved.. insta interrupts, 2 sec cast amnesia is almost instant with saracen dex, spread.. ofc you kill healer first, nearsight, cant do that while mezzed, charge, same as nearsight, ofc you dont see a solo sorc as well as a FG -.- and i didnt say rr1, i said if purge wasnt up

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
shame the 'who are you other then your warlock?' questions are getting so old. :mad:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Emmet said:
insta interrupts, 2 sec cast amnesia is almost instant with saracen dex,

Coz insta interrupts are interrupted/cancelled by amnesia aye xD

I suggest you get a clue about the game before you even try to discuss what's balanced and what is not in this game.

The WL-nerf isnt big enough. Should be bigger. Just to see the tears from you and the like on the boards.

You had your year of glory, it's just really sad people got RR10+ on this class so they can still 'own' with their PoS class.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Coz insta interrupts are interrupted/cancelled by amnesia aye xD

I suggest you get a clue about the game before you even try to discuss what's balanced and what is not in this game.

The WL-nerf isnt big enough. Should be bigger. Just to see the tears from you and the like on the boards.

You had your year of glory, it's just really sad people got RR10+ on this class so they can still 'own' with their PoS class.

yeah! give us 5 sec set cast time on UIs and no chambers, 70% less dmg and one UII costs 90% power, no baseline nuke, no SH, no crack, no NS, no snare, nothing.. we shouldnt get LT either.. but sorcs get that as baseline.. sux

and btw.. i made my warlock after first nerf, solod to 4l2 without a template etc
oh, and i dont have a BB

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
gl soloing to 4l2 without template and without bb on another class, then come back

you if someone knows how easy it is to kill me :p
not that i wasnt buffed.. i used other BBs sometimes, leeched buffs, used charges etc :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Emmet said:
and btw.. i made my warlock after first nerf, solod to 4l2 without a template etc
oh, and i dont have a BB
omg wow, well done, really

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
you if someone knows how easy it is to kill me :p
not that i wasnt buffed.. i used other BBs sometimes, leeched buffs, used charges etc :)

yes, it was easy to kill YOU. but if you had invested even 1/4th the effort i put into my template you would have wiped the floor with me and blasted me into tiny bits and pieces spread out over all 3 realms and then set on fire

its common knowledge warlocks are utterly, completely wtfretarded without a single doubt in anyones mind. it was a huge mistake to implement them. so naked bluecon warlocks can't instagib any other class in the game, tough shit. ill give you a hint: its not because other classes are OP.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
did i say sorcs need a nerf more than warlock? NO
and cb.. just mezz 2 times, problem solved.. insta interrupts, 2 sec cast amnesia is almost instant with saracen dex, spread.. ofc you kill healer first, nearsight, cant do that while mezzed, charge, same as nearsight, ofc you dont see a solo sorc as well as a FG -.- and i didnt say rr1, i said if purge wasnt up
I said nearsight after saying if they'd seen the sorc. ie. nearsight outranges bolt-mezz. There far more instarupts than amnesia also - skald/thane dds, healer insta mezz/stuns, bard insta mezz, quickcasted spells, chanter debuff just to name a few. And then you have to assume they're all nicely clustered because they're too noob to pan and/or spread when they see the sorc.

My point was that you'd need BOTH a very low RR and noob group, and i'm talking anything duo plus, for them to all get killed by a solo sorc. But this is getting off topic...

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
yes, it was easy to kill YOU. but if you had invested even 1/4th the effort i put into my template you would have wiped the floor with me and blasted me into tiny bits and pieces spread out over all 3 realms and then set on fire

its common knowledge warlocks are utterly, completely wtfretarded without a single doubt in anyones mind. it was a huge mistake to implement them. so naked bluecon warlocks can't instagib any other class in the game, tough shit. ill give you a hint: its not because other classes are OP.

yeah, i havent got my temp yet.. but im working on it now, ive killed 2 players in rvr in like 1 month.. and that was today, rest of the time ive been working on temp etc

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Emmet said:
oh, and i dont have a BB

You dont have a buffbot, so you get buffs from someone else I suppose. Also dont need a buffbot if u 'insta kill' with chambers really.

And soloing to 4L2 with a Warlock is hardly an accomplishment. Every idiot who puts time in that class could do that.

Biggest reason on why WL's are OP you already stated yourselves: You're having success without a template and not always buffs. Grats on prooving my (our) point.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
You dont have a buffbot, so you get buffs from someone else I suppose. Also dont need a buffbot if u 'insta kill' with chambers really.

And soloing to 4L2 with a Warlock is hardly an accomplishment. Every idiot who puts time in that class could do that.

Biggest reason on why WL's are OP you already stated yourselves: You're having success without a template and not always buffs. Grats on prooving my (our) point.

i said i wasnt unbuffed.. i had cahrges or leeched buffs etc, and btw.. if you make a warlock ill PL it for you and you can try it yourself.. solo to 4l2 without a temp and BB and youll see haw easy it is -.-
imo, it sounds like your one of those idiots
and 2 chambers doesnt insta kill anyone.. you need atleast 1 ui... thats if they dont have DI ofc

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
FUCK ME, YOU NEED ONE WHOLE UNINTERRUPTABLE NUKE TO KILL SOMETHING, NEXT TO YOUR INSTA'S?!?!

<faints>

i take back all i said, and i bow down to your supreme skills. you my friend, win daoc. :worthy:

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
FUCK ME, YOU NEED ONE WHOLE UNINTERRUPTABLE NUKE TO KILL SOMETHING, NEXT TO YOUR INSTA'S?!?!

<faints>

i take back all i said, and i bow down to your supreme skills. you my friend, win daoc. :worthy:

-.- he said 2 chambers kills anything.. well, its not true, didnt say its extremly skilled to use UI.. + theres 2 sec recast time on chambers, will be 3.. so its not insta x2

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
Zahr said:
But what is actually the problem there is not so many wl over 7k rps, why do we whine about em???? do we get killed every time, me dont think so..WL R OVER AND OUT..the whine killed them so.. whats nex??? Why did peps hate em so much,? just because they where rr 10 and killed by an rr 3 wl?
95% of the WL's is rr5-11
& maybe cause they can do 9K damage on 3 secs :(

maybe its funny tho, running out.. see the WL's nose behind a wall, then his eyes, then youre dead. totally helpless.
random warlock;
4-600 chamber1
4-600 chamber1
4-600 chamber2
4-600 chamber2
6-800 uipbaoe
6-800 uipbaoe
6-800 uipbaoe

and so on..... i can do like 12 UI casts on my WL at glastonbury, so boring.

pip

Banned
Well I just killed a lion knight Sorc with 2 wham bam thankyou mam /flex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom