Later wl nerf oO

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
another classic thread about warlocks, baseline stun and lifetab!

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:
another classic thread about warlocks, baseline stun and lifetab!

yep.. and ofc im here bringing those things up o_O well.. no whine about baseline stun.. and dont get me started.. plz :(

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I dont get why ppl QQ at bainshees still.

Its simple math:

Runie dark DD(think fire wiz is the same) 219delve 2.8sec cast
Bain DD 223 delve 2.8sec cast.

A w0000000000ping 4 higher delve..OMGOSH!

The taunt can be very annoying coz of range..but runie, hello NS? same range and better effect, same for caba.

Ppl need to get a clue.

/Dracus

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
I dont get why ppl QQ at bainshees still.

Its simple math:

A w0000000000ping 4 higher delve..OMGOSH!

The taunt can be very annoying coz of range..but runie, hello NS? same range and better effect, same for caba.

Ppl need to get a clue.

/Dracus

Dracus i love you.

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
i have played chanter, wl, bainshee, eld, rm, firewizz etc al thoose classes, al chars rr6+ ml10, wl and bainshee was one of the worst classes imo

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
Dracus said:

Ppl need to get a clue.

/Dracus

baseline

specline

get a clue.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Dracus, the fact that there is a 4pt delve difference doesn't mean jack shit, the problem is that it's a baseline spell with the same delve yet a lot less power usage than the runemaster/wizard's spec nukes.

More damage due to being body (not everyone caps body, and not everyone runs with red body resists) and less power usage, and at the same time the taunt is almost worse than nearsight since you can cure the nearsight with good clerics.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Trunks said:
baseline

specline

get a clue.

ask full ES bainshees what their Baseline single target DD hits for and how huge the variance is.

Now Runecarvers can debuff their cold dmg and throw nice bolts, Suppcarvers have very good utility on their DD's (yes, DD+snare is very powerful, considering the snare is unbreakable) and well, Darkcarvers have the given high delve spell.

It's always about how you spec.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Bondoila said:
Im so tierd of this, BAINSHEES don't need a nerf........There is nothing op'ed about them. The taunt is really nice but that is the only way they can handle something on long range. If they would remove the taunt nobody would use a bainshee in a group anymore.
(sorc, caba, sm, bd,theru,light eld is just a list of casters which better in many ways)
:eek7: which cusomised and tweaked shard are you playing :eek7: :eek7:

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
ask full ES bainshees what their Baseline single target DD hits for and how huge the variance is.

Now Runecarvers can debuff their cold dmg and throw nice bolts, Suppcarvers have very good utility on their DD's (yes, DD+snare is very powerful, considering the snare is unbreakable) and well, Darkcarvers have the given high delve spell.

It's always about how you spec.

how many honestly specs ES for rvr? 2/100?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Emmet said:
how many honestly specs ES for rvr? 2/100?

and how many don't spec Dark?

And how many of those non-Dark Specs still have a good single DD? - All

My point is that you only get these damage values if choosing one single specline. Other classes can freely select their specline and still be good.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
and how many don't spec Dark?

And how many of those non-Dark Specs still have a good single DD? - All

My point is that you only get these damage values if choosing one single specline. Other classes can freely select their specline and still be good.

not true.. summ SM? :>
and eldritch, mentalist..
o_O

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
think if my warlock can't solo anything after the patch /wave all

Well then you can put him up the list with your other characters who also can't seem to solo anything.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Well then you can put him up the list with your other characters who also can't seem to solo anything.

that was evil -.-

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Emmet said:
not true.. summ SM? :>
and eldritch, mentalist..
o_O

gah you got me there =))

But I said some chars can select and be useful =) But yer, it's true that there are really gimp speclines out there...but hey, I'll change this into a valid point. Nearly all bains spec 50 SG, cause the other spell lines are not nearly as useful when speccing 50 there. Only other valid option at higher RR seems PW / SG plit, which gains you lots of utility, but you loose stuff like the cone bolt =)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
pip said:
think if my warlock can't solo anything after the patch /wave all
why not roll an SB like all the other roglocks? the world needs more rogSBs. gets the RPs flowing again after a low night.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Warlocks could mass kill and people wanted them in grp, Warlocks have gone from earning 800k rp's + to 200k rps which 3 times as much work. just proves how mthyic fucked up big time, once the saviour of the realm now the Thane sitting in the corner.

well atleast mid are immune to nerfing for the next few months,

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
warlocks get nerf.. what do bainshees get? they get that if a scout for example shoots at the barrier, BT doesnt dissappear -.-
and btw.. a 100% barrier that says it ticks every 30th second but is more like evry 10th second is just stupid o_O
i chambered with pbaoe x2, 8 UIs and all i did as dmg was like 100 on 4 players............
is it supposed to be like that!? NO
say what you want.. but NERF BAINSHEES TOO

I think you have been smoking some crazy shit. The magic ablative is 30 seconds on it's delve, and guess what...? It ticks every 30 seconds. Every 30 seconds it can absorb 300 damage (at highest spec). At worst you will hit it just before it ticks, so it will seem like it absorbed 600 in a short space of time.

Your claim about 2 x PBs and 8 x UIs doing 100 damage is complete crap. If you only have 2 chambers up, then you are probably full hex? Ignoring the fact thats loads of power needed for 8 UIs, thats 10 lots of a 325 delve spell. 3250 DELVE damage, actual damage will be higher. To say bainshee ablative absorbed 3150 is LOL. I think its more like you charged in on a bridge to leech some rog RPs, didn't notice most of the enemies were only the edge of your PB so only got hit for 10, and came here to whine nerf. :touch:

You are just trying to be cool and jumping on the bainshee whine wagon. My advice to you is to complain about the bainshee features that others do (cone falloff, taunt), and not pick some random spell that doesn't need fixing.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
that was evil -.-

well its a fact emmet:) i played enchanter and eld some and my bainshee just isnt as versatile nor does it make more damage. But ofc if the other realms doesnt have baseline to complain about ofc you gotta have to find something to counter the warloc whine:p

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Ethild said:
I think you have been smoking some crazy shit. The magic ablative is 30 seconds on it's delve, and guess what...? It ticks every 30 seconds. Every 30 seconds it can absorb 300 damage (at highest spec). At worst you will hit it just before it ticks, so it will seem like it absorbed 600 in a short space of time.

Your claim about 2 x PBs and 8 x UIs doing 100 damage is complete crap. If you only have 2 chambers up, then you are probably full hex? Ignoring the fact thats loads of power needed for 8 UIs, thats 10 lots of a 325 delve spell. 3250 DELVE damage, actual damage will be higher. To say bainshee ablative absorbed 3150 is LOL. I think its more like you charged in on a bridge to leech some rog RPs, didn't notice most of the enemies were only the edge of your PB so only got hit for 10, and came here to whine nerf. :touch:

You are just trying to be cool and jumping on the bainshee whine wagon. My advice to you is to complain about the bainshee features that others do (cone falloff, taunt), and not pick some random spell that doesn't need fixing.

but still nerf bainshee's
we bought catacombs to reroll new classes and task dungeons so we roll new classes and they nerfed into oblivion so might aswell nerf bainshee,heretic,Vampiire while we are talking about nerf's. I dont see why midgard should get 2 crap classes and the other 2 realms are getting all this crap like sheilds for wardens and celerity for paladin.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
hehe aye nerf bainshees...hope they do and forget other more dangerous stuff:p

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
we bought catacombs to reroll new classes and task dungeons so we roll new classes and they nerfed into oblivion so might aswell nerf bainshee,heretic,Vampiire while we are talking about nerf's. I dont see why midgard should get 2 crap classes and the other 2 realms are getting all this crap like sheilds for wardens and celerity for paladin.

Oh my bad.. I thought the idea of nerfing classes was because they were comparatively overpowered. I forgot classes should be nerfed randomly just because one realm gets a class nerfed!

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:

You are stupid.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
Oh my bad.. I thought the idea of nerfing classes was because they were comparatively overpowered. I forgot classes should be nerfed randomly just because one realm gets a class nerfed!

seems thats how it has to be, because there isent really anything OPed about Bainshee, it's a good class, but not OPed atall.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:

seems thats how it has to be, because there isent really anything OPed about Bainshee, it's a good class, but not OPed atall.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Aaargh, some Admin Delete couple of my posts please, got Delay when to post and pressed the Submit button to much I belive >.< (n00b)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
tbh only tards that see like bain form up and someone dying to a nuke screen and then like think omg nerf bains. Like, people are suggesting there. Its a pure nuker class. Its not really a baseline nuke, you have to spec SG to lower the damage variance.

so basically we have a nuker, convoker mage, with no pet, no speed, no base line stun. Annoying cone stuff that is not OP but hacks off the community at bridges. U cant tell me the ranged interupt is OP.. I mean gotta give the class summin, compare it the util u get on an eld for example. Gotta be free RPs when solo as well.

yer nerf it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom