After WL nerf?

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
dajnamajt said:
95% of the WL's is rr5-11
& maybe cause they can do 9K damage on 3 secs :(

maybe its funny tho, running out.. see the WL's nose behind a wall, then his eyes, then youre dead. totally helpless.
random warlock;
4-600 chamber1
4-600 chamber1
4-600 chamber2
4-600 chamber2
6-800 uipbaoe
6-800 uipbaoe
6-800 uipbaoe

and so on..... i can do like 12 UI casts on my WL at glastonbury, so boring.

a fully ToA'd warlock with champ weapon charge can do 7-10 UIs... and why do you make a warlock if you hate them?

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
a fully ToA'd warlock with champ weapon charge can do 7-10 UIs... and why do you make a warlock if you hate them?

Maybe to kill rr3 bainshees that nukes for 849 damage?

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
a fully ToA'd warlock with champ weapon charge can do 7-10 UIs..

lyl.
i can do 12 uicasts easily, maybe more if i changed RA's aswell. :>

and i made a wl for the fun, was boring, 2easy, press 1 or 2 buttons and u got yer 1k rp's.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
dajnamajt said:
lyl.
i can do 12 uicasts easily, maybe more if i changed RA's aswell. :>

and i made a wl for the fun, was boring, 2easy, press 1 or 2 buttons and u got yer 1k rp's.
what? are you 40 wc? ^^

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
btw.. i was talking about 50 hex, didnt think about 30 wc spec, maybe 12 UIs with that, sry o_O my bad ^^

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Given that the UI primer takes so much power, it's a good job that Warlocks don't have the best PoM in the game.
Oh.. wait....

Any warlock who's not AFK can kill pretty much anything in less than 4 secs.
1:Bolt + DoT
2: delve DD + LT chamber
3:Get RPs. If the target had DI up then you may need to repeat step 2. If he had friends you may need to spam an uninterruptible 325 delve PBAoE. Sucks to be you.

Other casters may have a retarded cast time but as soon as the first spell lands, people realise they are taking damage and can move to counter it - even the stun-nuke-nuke beloved of Hib can be purged. However with a Warlock, the target is hit by four spells before he even realises he's been targetted.

Compare that to your OMG OP Sorc with a baseline LT.
1: Mezz
2: LT or DoT at which point the target isn't mezzed anymore and can fight back/interrupt you.
3: Continue wtflajftapping until target dies/interrupts you/kills you.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Given that the UI primer takes so much power, it's a good job that Warlocks don't have the best PoM in the game.
Oh.. wait....

Any warlock who's not AFK can kill pretty much anything in less than 4 secs.
1:Bolt + DoT
2: delve DD + LT chamber
3:Get RPs. If the target had DI up then you may need to repeat step 2. If he had friends you may need to spam an uninterruptible 325 delve PBAoE. Sucks to be you.

Other casters may have a retarded cast time but as soon as the first spell lands, people realise they are taking damage and can move to counter it - even the stun-nuke-nuke beloved of Hib can be purged. However with a Warlock, the target is hit by four spells before he even realises he's been targetted.

Compare that to your OMG OP Sorc with a baseline LT.
1: Mezz
2: LT or DoT at which point the target isn't mezzed anymore and can fight back/interrupt you.
3: Continue wtflajftapping until target dies/interrupts you/kills you.

which warlock casts bolt?
if they dont realise they have been targetted in 4 secs.. dont play the game imo

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
which warlock casts bolt?
if they dont realise they have been targetted in 4 secs.. dont play the game imo
And what gives them the clue they've been targetted before the bolt lands? Ah yes, four spells hitting at once. I know 99% of warlocks can't get their head around the concept of casting spells cos they can wtfpwn with two chambers and 3 secs of kiting but the sensible ones open with a curse+hex casted combo which gives the target no time to react.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
And what gives them the clue they've been targetted before the bolt lands? Ah yes, four spells hitting at once. I know 99% of warlocks can't get their head around the concept of casting spells cos they can wtfpwn with two chambers and 3 secs of kiting but the sensible ones open with a curse+hex casted combo which gives the target no time to react.
isnt that even worse?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
sensible ones ui at the same time they dump chambers, kill in 2-3 secs and get the fuck away to regen mana. if you solo on a mage you need to pan all the time or you get instakilled all the time, and not just by warlocks.

if you can't see a warlock during the 3 sec cast that isn't modified by dex then you need to change your play some. :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Emmet said:
isnt that even worse?
with everyone post you go further in proving that people who chose to play a warlock are really really simple. i see a bright future for you at mcdonalds.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
with everyone post you go further in proving that people who chose to play a warlock are really really simple. i see a bright future for you at mcdonalds.

sry to dissapoint you, but im going to start my own restaurant o_O

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
if you can't see a warlock during the 3 sec cast that isn't modified by dex then you need to change your play some. :)

finally someone that agrees a bit with me atleast o_O didnt get that part though

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Nevermind warlock nerf, atm +90% warlocks roam in rogs, 1'82 will mean not only warlock nerf, but assasin boost, any rogged mage will be free rps vs critical styles and can't see all the easy mode warlocks wasting their time to get decent gear.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Emmet said:
i said i wasnt unbuffed.. i had cahrges or leeched buffs etc, and btw.. if you make a warlock ill PL it for you and you can try it yourself.. solo to 4l2 without a temp and BB and youll see haw easy it is -.-
imo, it sounds like your one of those idiots
and 2 chambers doesnt insta kill anyone.. you need atleast 1 ui... thats if they dont have DI ofc

Well Midgard is not an option for me on cluster, I got Alb and Hib sorted. And tbh, I know how easy it is. Just roam around semi-crowded areas and add on people/groups and every now and then plink plink unload 2 chambers on the bastard even trying to get near you.

2 chambers can kill a mage quite easily. Often I take about 1500~ dmg from 2 chambers on any of my classes, that would kill quite a few mages. UI lifetap for the templated mages with more HP I suppose and you pick up 18g and collect 1000 rps.

4L2 is actually pathetic low RR for a Warlock. Could do that in 2-3 weeks without a buffbot and solo. Hell with iRvR you could do it in 1 week.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
people really really are overestimating the nerf. If you want it to cut the amount of players playing wl it will probably work, will wl still insta kill people? yes it will.

The nerf isnt enough, they need to reduce chamber damage because atm its quite insane :) I can guarantee about 900-1k dmg on my wl now i think with chamber but ofc if the target has no matter resist and i crit then 1.5k+ isn't a prob..

Its silly how an instant can do this much damage :), those unfamiliar with warlocks the screenshot shows the damage from 1 chamber as a chamber consists of a base curse spell and a spec Hex spell.

This was after the first nerf (didnt have my wl before first nerf) so you can imagine how much it could have been with 40% extra ><

Attachments

• chamber.JPG
    chamber.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 31

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Well Midgard is not an option for me on cluster, I got Alb and Hib sorted. And tbh, I know how easy it is. Just roam around semi-crowded areas and add on people/groups and every now and then plink plink unload 2 chambers on the bastard even trying to get near you.

2 chambers can kill a mage quite easily. Often I take about 1500~ dmg from 2 chambers on any of my classes, that would kill quite a few mages. UI lifetap for the templated mages with more HP I suppose and you pick up 18g and collect 1000 rps.

4L2 is actually pathetic low RR for a Warlock. Could do that in 2-3 weeks without a buffbot and solo. Hell with iRvR you could do it in 1 week.

i didnt say i was uber because i was 4l2.. and if i had a bot, i could get it in like 1 week without irvr ffs.. who couldnt? and.. i.. dont.. add...

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
people really really are overestimating the nerf. If you want it to cut the amount of players playing wl it will probably work, will wl still insta kill people? yes it will.

The nerf isnt enough, they need to reduce chamber damage because atm its quite insane :) I can guarantee about 900-1k dmg on my wl now i think with chamber but ofc if the target has no matter resist and i crit then 1.5k+ isn't a prob..

Its silly how an instant can do this much damage :), those unfamiliar with warlocks the screenshot shows the damage from 1 chamber as a chamber consists of a base curse spell and a spec Hex spell.

This was after the first nerf (didnt have my wl before first nerf) so you can imagine how much it could have been with 40% extra ><

i tried my chamber with pbaoe on a lvl 49 skald.. got insane crits so i got him to 3% in one chamber o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom