Later wl nerf oO

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
tbh only tards that see like bain form up and someone dying to a nuke screen and then like think omg nerf bains. Like, people are suggesting there. Its a pure nuker class. Its not really a baseline nuke, you have to spec SG to lower the damage variance.

so basically we have a nuker, convoker mage, with no pet, no speed, no base line stun. Annoying cone stuff that is not OP but hacks off the community at bridges. U cant tell me the ranged interupt is OP.. I mean gotta give the class summin, compare it the util u get on an eld for example. Gotta be free RPs when solo as well.

yer nerf it!

Exactly on the spot description of the class tbh!
And as said, there aint really anything Oped about it, but it's still a good class to have with for sure ;D

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Ethild said:
Oh my bad.. I thought the idea of nerfing classes was because they were comparatively overpowered. I forgot classes should be nerfed randomly just because one realm gets a class nerfed!

Look at your sig you are a alb/hib lover and u havnt even got a bainshee so how would u know?

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
Look at your sig you are a alb/hib lover and u havnt even got a bainshee so how would u know?

I have a ToA'd warlock too, I'm just too ashamed to put it's name in my sig :(. Your mid classes consist of a Warlock and BD, and yet you are here crying nerf for other classes. I don't think I need to say much more than that.

PS: You don't have to play a class to be able to analyse its strengths and weaknesses.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Ethild said:
I have a ToA'd warlock too, I'm just too ashamed to put it's name in my sig :(. Your mid classes consist of a Warlock and BD, and yet you are here crying nerf for other classes. I don't think I need to say much more than that.

PS: You don't have to play a class to be able to analyse its strengths and weaknesses.

Once warlock nerf hits EU u wont see kill spams like this again.

http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot0921ws.jpg

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
gah you got me there =))

But I said some chars can select and be useful =) But yer, it's true that there are really gimp speclines out there...but hey, I'll change this into a valid point. Nearly all bains spec 50 SG, cause the other spell lines are not nearly as useful when speccing 50 there. Only other valid option at higher RR seems PW / SG plit, which gains you lots of utility, but you loose stuff like the cone bolt =)

thats better :D

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
well its a fact emmet:) i played enchanter and eld some and my bainshee just isnt as versatile nor does it make more damage. But ofc if the other realms doesnt have baseline to complain about ofc you gotta have to find something to counter the warloc whine:p

yeah.. well, now that they finally got warlocks nerfed (again :p), someone started whining about valkyries :eek7:
i mean.. come on! you dont ALLWAYS need a mid class to whine about, do you? soon they will whine about mend healers :(

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
yeah.. well, now that they finally got warlocks nerfed (again :p), someone started whining about valkyries :eek7:
i mean.. come on! you dont ALLWAYS need a mid class to whine about, do you? soon they will whine about mend healers :(

well im crying out for all caster classes to be nerfed damage wise anyhow...bainshee too tbh:) But as it is now when that isnt an option the only classes i have a real problem with is warloc and bd and sorcs:p they are that type of class that can just wade in and camp a bridge by themself and have to be attacked by a small zerg to be taken down. cant see many tanks to always keep that standard^^ a bit of an exageration i know. And you shouldnt compare 1 vs 1 as the game isnt built with that in mind. but when you stand there with ur tank it looks puny indeed to those three classes at every ocasion:p

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
well im crying out for all caster classes to be nerfed damage wise anyhow...bainshee too tbh:) But as it is now when that isnt an option the only classes i have a real problem with is warloc and bd and sorcs:p they are that type of class that can just wade in and camp a bridge by themself and have to be attacked by a small zerg to be taken down. cant see many tanks to always keep that standard^^ a bit of an exageration i know. And you shouldnt compare 1 vs 1 as the game isnt built with that in mind. but when you stand there with ur tank it looks puny indeed to those three classes at every ocasion:p

well, armsman, warrior and hero gets new abilities though, and a bit more hp.. but it may not be enough? o_O

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
well, armsman, warrior and hero gets new abilities though, and a bit more hp.. but it may not be enough? o_O

Hero need some love tbh, even though you could still have him in group ofcourse it dident relly feel as he was all to important and could have easily been replaced, so will be nice seeing him getting better ;D

Mages is rather easymode compaired to playing a tank atm tbh, is why Im Making one fit for fight in Front, so i can have to change to now and again =P

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Hero need some love tbh, even though you could still have him in group ofcourse it dident relly feel as he was all to important and could have easily been replaced, so will be nice seeing him getting better ;D

Mages is rather easymode compaired to playing a tank atm tbh, is why Im Making one fit for fight in Front, so i can have to change to now and again =P

im going to make a kobold warrior i think ^^ just for fun :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:

we will see:) no on really knows until they seen it in practice right;)?
But it sounds like it will be a good thing.....its been dark age of castalot for a long while now...so lets switch that tide a bit.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Trunks said:
baseline

specline

get a clue.

like it matters so extremely much if its specline or not as u still gotta spec it or ull do fuckall dmg?

and i agree with pip tbh, plate armor needs a nerfing, its just so extremely oped!!!1

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
You are stupid.

rure actually has a point.. not a good way to say it though >.<
warlock crap class? most OP class ever o_O
valk crap class? (when you know how to play it, its pretty good)
pallys really need love imo.. and wardens get less end reduction/resists/weapon(skill) if they decide to spec much shield.. and they need other RAs than mob to start with tbh

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
sry for the late post, just saw it on last rep list ^^

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Dracus said:
I dont get why ppl QQ at bainshees still.

Its simple math:

Runie dark DD(think fire wiz is the same) 219delve 2.8sec cast
Bain DD 223 delve 2.8sec cast.

A w0000000000ping 4 higher delve..OMGOSH!

The taunt can be very annoying coz of range..but runie, hello NS? same range and better effect, same for caba.
Bainshees are all in all very ballanced. Only thing I hate is the taunt as its uninteruptable and with same range as ns/amnesia. Make it either interuptable or make it work like amnesia so it doesnt interupt but cancels the current spell the enemy is casting.
Dont think hib groups need another nearsighter as they got access to prolly the best utility caster in light eld.
I think liloe summed it really good. Instead of nerfing it, fix the class so its worth grouping.
And by fixing I mean reduce the frontload damage and give better dps after chambers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom