After WL nerf?

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Lo just wat to know if anyone has an opinion on what to whine about after the WL nerf? Guess the WL's time is over after next nerf due to all the whine about that class.....

Whine killed the WL !

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
wooo, flame bait...who wants to kick off the show?

i would say mentalism speced ments, or maybe thanes.

in seriousness, heavy tanks will get a few whines from casters that cant insta kill them anymore :) say hello to perma 50% magic resists and 3k+ HP :)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Zahr said:
Lo just wat to know if anyone has an opinion on what to whine about after the WL nerf? Guess the WL's time is over after next nerf due to all the whine about that class.....

Whine killed the WL !

oh noes i feel the WL's pain thats about to come :( :m00:

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
well, i wont stop playing my warlock.. ill just get some wierd RAs and respec and im good to go ^^

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
After the warlock nerf on my warlock, im still same spec, have the same RA's and also kill the same way.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
After the warlock nerf on my warlock, im still same spec, have the same RA's and also kill the same way.
Radar and add way =)?

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
in seriousness, heavy tanks will get a few whines from casters that cant insta kill them anymore :) say hello to perma 50% magic resists and 3k+ HP :)[/QUOTE]

3K u must be joking....??

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Zahr said:
in seriousness, heavy tanks will get a few whines from casters that cant insta kill them anymore :) say hello to perma 50% magic resists and 3k+ HP :)

3K u must be joking....??[/QUOTE]

Um my troll has 3050 hp buffed already with cl5, mmm and the shouts and magic resists and climb walls.... whine inc

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Zahr said:
3K u must be joking....??

10% extra HP from CL5, 10% extra HP from the new passive buffs they get.
So yes quite easily they will get 3k HP.
Not to mention the new resists they get which increases their HP indirectly aswell.

Ging

Part of the furniture
New suit on merc + CL5 + tough3 gives merc 3072hp

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic are acting like retards concerning the warlock nerfs. They didn't nerf the insta damage they still havent.

Only thing they did was nerf the damage over time. And the awsome abillity to bomb stuff.

I agree they needed a nerf. But with the current nerf they might consider applying the damage reduction to chambers instead of the UI cast. I'd also like to see curse reworked so that it's actually usable.

As it is now I hear thane can provide more burst dps than warlock in 1.82. =)

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
But what is actually the problem there is not so many wl over 7k rps, why do we whine about em???? do we get killed every time, me dont think so..WL R OVER AND OUT..the whine killed them so.. whats nex??? Why did peps hate em so much,? just because they where rr 10 and killed by an rr 3 wl?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Zahr said:
But what is actually the problem there is not so many wl over 7k rps, why do we whine about em???? do we get killed every time, me dont think so..WL R OVER AND OUT..the whine killed them so.. whats nex??? Why did peps hate em so much,? just because they where rr 10 and killed by an rr 3 wl?

Ever played a different realm than Midgard?
Ah ok thought so.

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Ever played a different realm than Midgard?
Ah ok thought so.

yes I did my main is actually a warden....

Loppis

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe whine about boltrange AE mezz on sorcs....

but maybe thats just me..

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Then I am sure you though "Oh well this RoGlock was so skilled when he 'insta' killed me when I have 50% matter resists and 2500ish hp".
Seriously a Warlock only need 101 piety + acuity item charge to kill fully a fully ToA'ed + buffed Moose hero, I know as I played one.
Against other casters its possible to heal the target before it dies, hard in some situations but possible.
Against a Warlock with somesort of a template (10% damage etc) you try and heal someone (without DI or insta's) in your group before it insta dies.

Not to mention their ability to cast a 100% (untill it get nerfed in 1.82) MoC and have chambers which can be cast while being interrupted is way over the top and nobody, unless they play a Warlock (or generally play in Midgard) themselves, will say the class is balanced.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Zahr said:

Q fecking Q try playing a char that cant insta kill any other char as long as all the toys are up....ANY char without any counter other than "Dont leave your portal keep theres a WL around"

You were overpowered, you rolled it cos it was overpowered, youve made your ridiculous rp amount from your guaranteed 1 kill a run, so quit whining and watch for the next overpowered/exploit/bug abuse but mythic say "oh oh errr yeah fix inc in 5 years" on the horizon.....

Jesus.

Rest of the non-midgard/non-WL population OVER AND OUT!

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
If warlock is not your main character, if you have no problem at all to kill warlocks with your warden and nightshade becouse warlocks are balanced as any other class, why are you leaving DaoC when warlock nerf will hit eurservers?, why do you only enjoy playing a warlock?
Just curious.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
i feel for the Warlock class
my.php

my.php

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Angrist said:
Let the Vamp whine begin :)

no way! vamps are underpowered!!
give vamps stealth!
Give vamps spec shield!
....and 25 chambers

Chance

Loyal Freddie
proberly gonna retire my warlock :mad: realy bugs me that they have to nerf them all the time:mad:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
this is great stuff, can someone get more warlocks to post in this thread please?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Neo said:
i feel for the Warlock class
my.php

my.php

hmm, i am not sure what the point is you are trying to make.

ooh, and next nerf ?

pls, 3 sec casting time on baseline lifetaps instead of 2.5 secs,
1250 range on baseline stun on hib casters.

about the sorc bolt range mezz, they can nerf it to hell and back for all i care, ASLONG as they nerf the bard and healer insta CC along the way.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Chance said:
proberly gonna retire my warlock :mad: realy bugs me that they have to nerf them all the time:mad:

You find any other class that cant instagib too tough to play then?

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:

Yeah, sounds true.. Other tanks will get more problems with those heavy tanks now.. not fair:D

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
whats a little anoying is that they waited so long with this nerf tbh. Some warlocs got all the way up to rr8 etc and its mostly been free rps. So when the nerf comes they still gonna be good cause they have the rank to pull from. I always thought that was one of the few anoying flaws with the game, the too high damage from casters in general. I think thats a thing that annoys many players. In my opinion there shouldnt be any class that can kill something without the other character at least get the chance to retaliate and have a chance.
When out soloing with my hero this insta rvr period its been rediculous tbh, when i meet a warloc with something more i almost just sit down and begin write slash release. And when i do get the chance to backstab and zerg a warloc i throw myself in there to get a little messure of revenge.
Sure sorcs damage and other caster damage is also a too high, but warlocs are the only class that makes me frustrated to meet like that.
And then you have the high rr warlocs like arumi. He is fecking impossible to kill if i dont pull some trick...like attack him when low on health...or sneak up on him...
Whatever styles i pull of if i survive the first chambers and get close...he just casually starts throwing those moc runes around and my sorry ars is spread all over the counrtyside. Its the same kinda frustration as if i would have a 99% block and a 100% slam against other tanks or something. There is like 1 % chance of survival:p
whine over and out:p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
reading this whine from warlocks is better then chocolate pudding with cream on top. :)

pip

Banned
I'm still going to play mine I get some1 with bodyguard on my ass :)
and let them leech rp of me mwhaaaa:kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom