BD nerf/boost, friar boost, malice/battler nerf, craft changes and more!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Amount of bd's that will roll now and go convoker for soloing :x BL still nice but ml9 pet that slams? hi....

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
omg give more love to mincers the NEED it
u def need some love to compete but there is nothing wrong with the mincer class :p

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
u def need some love to compete but there is nothing wrong with the mincer class :p

yeah yeah but u wont give me any so thats why the mincer class needs some love

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Traitors dagger? Ooh, I'd love for people to use that on me. Everytime the proc pet hits my omni-tap reactives it insta dies healing me for 370 and giving me half a bar of end and power back again :D

Maybe mythic should address this issue one day ^^

Isn´t it a DD and as such not a physical attack so bypasses armour and as such shouldn´t activate a proc?

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Isn´t it a DD and as such not a physical attack so bypasses armour and as such shouldn´t activate a proc?
procced pets both cast LT and hits at melee tho.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Cadelin said:
Um wardens are getting group celerity too?

18 Celerity Group 0s/5 seconds/pulse/8s 350 range 24% 6
26 Enhanced Celerity Group 0s/5 seconds/pulse/8s 350 range 28% 8
32 Amplified Celerity Group 0s/5 seconds/pulse/8s 350 range 31% 12
44 Pure Celerity Group 0s/5 seconds/pulse/8s 350 range 37% 15

Am I understanding this correctly in that its a chant with a small raidus? Probably not that useful unless the warden is in the assist train and that isn't going to happen that often as they hit like little girls.

Warden hit like girls? don't know what planet you live on i've seen a warden hit for 500+ before using rr5 :l i'd hardly call 500 hitting like a girl :x and the celerity change will be nice.... also nice that all realms have celerity now...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
Warden hit like girls? don't know what planet you live on i've seen a warden hit for 500+ before using rr5 :l i'd hardly call 500 hitting like a girl :x and the celerity change will be nice.... also nice that all realms have celerity now...

styled 1h damage cap doesn't even go over 500, so cut the bullshit. :D a warden will usually hit for 80-150ish with the exceptions of casters that don't have all shields up.

but still, offensive warden can be quite nice in an assist train. giving 2h users celerity and essence flames proc will cause nice dps. the celerity won't do the warden itself much good because the haste will bring them close to cap speed already, but it gives them the option to switch offence/defence and be useful at both areas.

but no, it won't be useful for those wardens who are stuck to a caster permabodyguarding like a lemon.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Another pointless patch, about the only reasonable thing is making bd debuff non interrupt i guess

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
BloodOmen said:
Amount of bd's that will roll now and go convoker for soloing :x BL still nice but ml9 pet that slams? hi....

I haven't tested it yet, but I doubt Slam will be one of the style the pet will be able to perform... maybe a few of the styles in the shield line, but not slam.

God lets hope not.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
It's with any ADF song, in the bargin bucket :<

ADF will rise to the challenge , and so will mid demand for spec AF , or not , in the end albs and hibs (if there are any) should back up on mid getting access to spec AF or you just prefer mids perma battlered ? :)

cmr

Banned
Ahtlehson said:
I am going to be so OP!! :D

Bwahahahhah! Stun pet! Bewawe meeh! >xD

clueless idiot

this patch gutted what the bd has been all about its whole life.. interupting ..... now its been turned into a warlock..... good for nothing zerger charecter

they actually nerfed its whole groupability and rvr role and people are talking about some bullshit pet..... the class is dead as far as im concerned

dont give a shit about slamming pet thats just for the idiot zergers.... hopefully all this pet love is a build up to an ML9 pet nerf.... i think so which will be good

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Kinetix said:
well if you classify mincers as stealths just cause theyr base class is rogue i think you really havent played a mincer, theyr stealth is crap, every stealth in this game can see them from miles. Sorry but that dosent put mincers on the same level as infs/scouts/rangers/NS/SB etc

and tbh chain users are tanks

lol

they are called stealthers because they have this ability (think they call it stealth) that makes them invisible to visuals. they are one of the highest utility classes in the game much the same as any other melee class, you have to know what you are doing to win. different to mages where the face mashing into the keyboard will get you results

edit: the battler/malice debuff wont change the decent players really, its quite a heavy nerf to random ability dumpers though.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
clueless idiot

this patch gutted what the bd has been all about its whole life.. interupting ..... now its been turned into a warlock..... good for nothing zerger charecter

they actually nerfed its whole groupability and rvr role and people are talking about some bullshit pet..... the class is dead as far as im concerned

dont give a shit about slamming pet thats just for the idiot zergers.... hopefully all this pet love is a build up to an ML9 pet nerf.... i think so which will be good

God I am going to have to agree with Cmr. Damm this hurts ..... aaggghhhh.

This change is good for solo's. Ohhh a stunning pet. Losing the 2nd interrupt is a nightmare. But other classes have got this as well (stunning pets). Don't really see lose of 2nd interrupt and group abs buff as much of a fair swap.

As Bluesky pointed out to me ... BDs don't get much of a spec nuke. I have never thought about that since it was never that important before. Given my rank, 3 ra points I think gone into Damage enhancements.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
well if you classify mincers as stealths just cause theyr base class is rogue i think you really havent played a mincer, theyr stealth is crap, every stealth in this game can see them from miles. Sorry but that dosent put mincers on the same level as infs/scouts/rangers/NS/SB etc

and tbh chain users are tanks

Their stealth is just as good as everyone's else if the choose to spec it, however it's the lack of the Realm Ability MoS that makes them more visible, but that does certainly not mean they're not a stealther.

And why doesn't it put them on the same level as those classes listet? Because they have worse stealth than the other?

Chain users are tanks? o_O... If that's how you play your chain wearing supports I'm slightly worried...

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
Chain users are tanks? o_O... If that's how you play your chain wearing supports I'm slightly worried...

hell yes, clerics make the best tanks (that can not use styles) there are.

my cleric can solo umber hulks in DF in melee, my cleric can take unclaimed towers in the fronteer without breaking a sweat, no problem.

my cleric has more solo kills than my wiz :/

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
NavaloreShadowvar said:
Now they should give chanters more love on the light spec :) and maybe some demez pet :p

Wait in line, Mentalists first :p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
Not hard...

nope,

not at all,

even my thid BB has more solo kills :/

<cough> fucking leaches <cough> /ooops typo

/ponder self

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom