This amused me after my WAR Account Closed...

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
They knew they FUCKED something up, so they desperately need to know what :D

"I can change, i promise!!!!! please play me"

PPL to mythic: EVERYONE HATES TOA AND NEW FRONTIERS
Mythic: .. hmm no ...
Mythic: noo
Mythic: ... LIES noo
Mythic: .. 10000 ppl left on all servers..
Mythic: lets MAKE A classic servers without toa and nf guajs I think our old timers are gonna like that..

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
DAoC was great in that way... You could roam around in a fg looking for other fg's. Or you could solo looking for other soloers or you could join the mighty zerg and bash keeps/towers all day/night.

WAR will never be like this... sadly..
no you couldnt, not at beginning...

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
no you couldnt, not at beginning...
Well i mainly compared DAoC in its glory days (read prydwen/excal) where there was alot of stuff like this. Sure at 2002 when daoc was released it might have been similar to what WAR is right now but i do not think WAR will change like DAoC did. And that was the sad part.

Not saying im right about WAR, just saying this is what i think. Hopefully (for those playing) im wrong...

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Well i mainly compared DAoC in its glory days (read prydwen/excal) where there was alot of stuff like this. Sure at 2002 when daoc was released it might have been similar to what WAR is right now but i do not think WAR will change like DAoC did. And that was the sad part.

Not saying im right about WAR, just saying this is what i think. Hopefully (for those playing) im wrong...

A good point, exept that it is false. Not towards to the poster but rather towards to the guy who made the post he is replying to.

NO!

In daoc noobs didnt stand a chance, I mean no, they didnt, no.

Noobs could be steamrolled, yet skilled noobs(like random roleplayers) fought well and actually could win for a number of reasons. Such as, the game beeing so not fucking noob friendly!

Todays games are so easy. I could beat megaman 3 at the age of 6 and still my little bro who is 12 cant beat sly 3 because there's a part where you have to do STAGEJUMPING WITHOUT ANY ASSIST or some silly shit like that.

Let me sum it up as a youtube YouTube - Nahtzee - The n00b effect, noobs deserve to be pwned. The game doesnt need to be balanced.
PS. Purge shouldve been on 15min timer
PPS. I am quite aware of the irony of my post so dont bother pointing it out
PPPS.I'm tired
PPPPS. I have taken WINE
PPPPPS.My girlfriend told me to get the fuck off the computer

Thadius

Part of the furniture
noobs deserve to be pwned

THAT is the attitude that leads to gmmorpgs dying.

You end up with elitist pricks who are just "far too good to rp with anyone else", meaning the casuals get bored quicker and find something else.

Hence why TOA killed a lot of the fun. The casuals had to do mroe pve when all they wanted was to run round rvr and HAVE FUN, the sole reason why people play mmorpgs!

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
THAT is the attitude that leads to gmmorpgs dying.

You end up with elitist pricks who are just "far too good to rp with anyone else", meaning the casuals get bored quicker and find something else.

Hence why TOA killed a lot of the fun. The casuals had to do mroe pve when all they wanted was to run round rvr and HAVE FUN, the sole reason why people play mmorpgs!

What? I am all for the randoms running around so I can steamroll over them. It's so FUN.

I so hope that those randoms would've wandered around like pretoa times when you could kill 2 fgs of randoms with no problems whatsoever.

Everz

FH is my second home
Fresh start server, OF+SI and no other shit

you there kalba, we can party.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Fresh start server, OF+SI and no other shit

you there kalba, we can party.

I am a coming. GIVF!

Some changes tho I'd make:

Purge on 15 min timer.

That is all.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lets hope EA won't allow GOA to host DAOC 2 then...

On the note of warhammer its a zerg game that is poorly built, they had a good rant about how war would be everywhere and we all know that was a load of bollocks translation into what they actually meant:

We're making a new game! its called Zerghammer :) to add insult to injury we're going to compare the pvp to daoc's pvp (which its clearly nowt like) and allow under qualified french people to host it (once again) if that wasn't enough we're going to make really small rvr zones in effect that just attracts zergers.

And that my friends is war in a nutshell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom