1st day back in daoc after 5 month

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
1se day back and albs have 2 fgs[CM and co] on stick in mid thay took 4 keeps
1 to 2fgs taking back eras hibs cant even get 2 fgs out and dont no about mids cant be maney tho since they lost 4 keeps
is it keep taking evey night or ppl do real grpvgrp [3 or 4 player grp]?
i no ppl sayed it was ppl runing in grps of 3 and stuff but didnt see anyone runing solo or in small grps some of us have come back hoping to run a small grp and havent seen any yet :mad:

and dont mean grps that r tower takeing or camping towers lol

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
1se day back and albs have 2 fgs[CM and co] on stick in mid thay took 4 keeps
1 to 2fgs taking back eras hibs cant even get 2 fgs out and dont no about mids cant be maney tho since they lost 4 keeps
is it keep taking evey night or ppl do real grpvgrp [3 or 4 player grp]?
i no ppl sayed it was ppl runing in grps of 3 and stuff but didnt see anyone runing solo or in small grps some of us have come back hoping to run a small grp and havent seen any yet :mad:

and dont mean grps that r tower takeing or camping towers lol
WTF you can't solo 2fg?

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
WTF you can't solo 2fg?

lol
starting to think why do ppl pay to play on excal cos u can go to free shard and take keeps all day logged in to day albs have all ready took crim at 11ish more then the server player have had a read of this and no one has sayed any thing so dosent sound like anyone is runing a grp at all so one will see what happins now albs have insta port but cba to log on eveyday to take keeps back was why most left in the 1st alont with AC relics and TT's ban ofc the TT only got ban becos of the ACed relics if albs hadnt of took em TT had no need to release the keep with the ACed relic

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
can you tell me the TT story from begining?

What happend and what they did to get banned for?

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
they release a keep with a ACed relic in it cos they didnt agree with AC relic raids and got ban cos it's ment to be agenst the COC and dont no any thing that they did other then that but do no it killed RvR maney ppl left after that
cba to keep goign on about this look at the FH page if u need to no more

is anyone wanting to run a grp? to fight agenst us
will not be taking keeps back just killing players
so they can be just taking it back free shard is for that will go to any tower that is on fire for the fight tho

deez

Fledgling Freddie
you have stuff on us i know - rr will come you know that :p

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
yer but servers prim time is 11pm to 3am at the times i play dont play and when i moved there grp didnt last cos eveyone was playing stealth chars

Septina

Part of the furniture
yer but servers prim time is 11pm to 3am at the times i play dont play and when i moved there grp didnt last cos eveyone was playing stealth chars

Roll .de servers then? The language might be an issue i guess but, enough people from Dyvet have rolled on both Limors and Temair for you to be able to find and join an english speaking alliance, also, lvling these days with the frontiers bonus (300% exp iirc) and such makes it piss easy, can hit 50 in a couple of hours (with pl ofc, tabbe dinged his bd to 50 in 5½ hours played and that included lvl 10 artis also).
Mls and such are piss easy also these days, can do the bg steps with a german bg then buy all the grpsteps (most cost 120bps each) and you'll be ml10 in no time. :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Roll .de servers then? The language might be an issue i guess but, enough people from Dyvet have rolled on both Limors and Temair for you to be able to find and join an english speaking alliance, also, lvling these days with the frontiers bonus (300% exp iirc) and such makes it piss easy, can hit 50 in a couple of hours (with pl ofc, tabbe dinged his bd to 50 in 5½ hours played and that included lvl 10 artis also).
Mls and such are piss easy also these days, can do the bg steps with a german bg then buy all the grpsteps (most cost 120bps each) and you'll be ml10 in no time. :)

hi septina will put this to the grpthis was one of the things that we did think about but didnt want to start agen think most going to go free shards

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

hi septina will put this to the grp this was one of the things that we did think about but didnt want to start agen think most going to go free shards we had more ppl wanting to do free shards since it take 2 secs to get 50 and RR5

kirennia

Part of the furniture
can you tell me the TT story from begining?

What happend and what they did to get banned for?

We offered cookies to the hibs, Requiel acted on his own 'spirit of the game', one of our members got a temporary ban...we left the server with a few others.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
TT left due to being a bunch of cross-realming asses that got the hands slapped due to being asses:) and got sick of getting owned by ROG groups that were infantile delinquents:)

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
My eyes are bleeding after reading those huge blocks of text with all the text speak abbreviations :/

prodical

Fledgling Freddie

while this is a good idea, let me point out afew things that most playing on excal dont want to do or put up with:

• german language.
  • starting at rr1 and level one with zero cash when those have rr11 toons fully template which goa wont transfer.
  • oh the whole powergaming aspect. alot dont have time or energy for this AGAIN!

Septina

Part of the furniture
while this is a good idea, let me point out afew things that most playing on excal dont want to do or put up with:

• german language.
  • starting at rr1 and level one with zero cash when those have rr11 toons fully template which goa wont transfer.
  • oh the whole powergaming aspect. alot dont have time or energy for this AGAIN!

• German language isnt a problem at all really if you're in an english alliance/guild.
    Besides 99% of the germans i've come across speaks very good english anyway and alot of things (if you have an english client) is in english even on the german servers.
  • Getting rr5 takes less than a week of casual playing even less if you play a bit more than that.
  • Powerlvling a new toon to 50 and sorting artis is PISS easy, Tabbes BD dinged 50 and had lvl 10 artis in 5½ hours played. :)
    And with the ammount of Dyvet players having rerolled the .de servers i'm quite certain you'd be able to borrow means to powerlevel a char of your own.

Anyway, i guess it comes down to how much you enjoy playing this game, for me spending maybe 10 hours max to kit out a new toon and starting over at rr1 to get very good action beats running around on my rr11 toons having fuckall to fight. :p

Dimzet

Regular Freddie
Welcome back!

welcome back to Dyvet :D as u can see.. mids do a cleaning job in NF all day.. thx to some certain alb players wich i dont mention :p but always happy to kill a few while cleaning :D

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
  • German language isnt a problem at all really if you're in an english alliance/guild.
    Besides 99% of the germans i've come across speaks very good english anyway and alot of things (if you have an english client) is in english even on the german servers.
  • Getting rr5 takes less than a week of casual playing even less if you play a bit more than that.
  • Powerlvling a new toon to 50 and sorting artis is PISS easy, Tabbes BD dinged 50 and had lvl 10 artis in 5½ hours played. :)
    And with the ammount of Dyvet players having rerolled the .de servers i'm quite certain you'd be able to borrow means to powerlevel a char of your own.
Anyway, i guess it comes down to how much you enjoy playing this game, for me spending maybe 10 hours max to kit out a new toon and starting over at rr1 to get very good action beats running around on my rr11 toons having fuckall to fight. :p

Though, it requires friends who powerlevel you, get you artis and ML's. Not to mention all the quested mega drops of niceness !

Since you are level 1, you have nothing on a new server. Absolutely nothing. Hence it takes a bit more than 10H for your casual dude to get up and running. Also when you are not in an English speaking alliance, the German language does your head in. It just causes head ache, at least I couldn't do it.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Though, it requires friends who powerlevel you, get you artis and ML's. Not to mention all the quested mega drops of niceness !

Since you are level 1, you have nothing on a new server. Absolutely nothing. Hence it takes a bit more than 10H for your casual dude to get up and running. Also when you are not in an English speaking alliance, the German language does your head in. It just causes head ache, at least I couldn't do it.

Actually, when i rolled US (on a totally new account) i rolled a ranger and a buffbot (me and guid0 did) and we made it from 1 - 50 in a matter of days by pveing through the battlegrounds. It's insane how fast you ding in there with the 300% exp bonus and you make a nice ammount of money also, ofcourse it took a little while longer to finish the toon (cl10, ml10, artifacts etc) but it's still not impossible and a hell of a lot easier than it was before. :p And i'm confident that anyone rolling a german server just have to ask someone that's part of any english speaking guild for an invite and they'd get it. :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

Why do u need friends for mls ? rvr and buy them f xample
Lvling is fast as septina said.favorite CABBA resycle pet makes it fastest :) 3 spirit then rest in body or matter depend what u wanne do aoe dot and kite or nukenukenuk :)
Arties on german servers there raids alot with like 150+people on em zerging all the arties that gets asked for.
And since the .de servers is still in europe u use ur same acc as dyvet so u dont start at lvl 1 /level FTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom